Palletshipping - Page 59

Page 59 of 186 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

Mew's Chosen Otaku AnimeDutchess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsu-sama View Post
    I have to agree with AD. It's fiction anyway, we don't HAVE to follow science.

And this is coming from the girl who is currently working to become a Biologist when she gets out of collage.
    ...Not only do I love Won, I love you too, Ketsu.

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Woah, hold on...I'm not trying to say I dislike people who like mpreg. I just...REALLY don't see it's appeal, that's all. To be blunt (and a tad childish, I admit)? I think it's gross. XP
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Smell Ya Later! The Great Gary Oak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edo-kun View Post
    Woah, hold on...I'm not trying to say I dislike people who like mpreg. I just...REALLY don't see it's appeal, that's all. To be blunt (and a tad childish, I admit)? I think it's gross. XP
    No one accused you of disliking people who like mpreg. No one accused anyone of anything.

If you think its gross, that's fine. Honestly, it's probably normal if you do. But a couple of us happen to like the idea, and it makes us feel...weird...really, to suddenly have the mention of the word lead into a huge bash fest of the subject.

Perhaps I'm being a bit overzealous about this, being as I happen to like/write along the lines of mpreg and take pride in my work despite that fact, but really, it's embarrassing to have something we like dissed. All of us don't like it when Pallet Shipping gets dissed, am I right?

Let's drop the entire subject. I like all of you, and this is really a stupid thing to get irritated/angry/upset about.
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

CANT LET YOU DO THAT !!! Startmirca's Avatar

I Thought Palletshipping was RedxBlue .

"Alerting all VOC@LOIDs." hopeandjoy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It is. It's SatoshixShigeru, RedxBlue, AND RedxGreen.

Blog Entries

Welcome, startmario! ^_^ hope you have a good time here in the Palletshipping thread!

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

In a land beyond the clouds. But not space.

About mpreg, I really don't care one way or the other, even though it's not really something I'd write, I'll read fanfics that have it if I'm bored, and it's not like any of them are horrid or anything, even though I'd never touch MPreg as a writer, because I have difficulty making it seem even remotely plausible.

so basically, sure whatever, but I think if I were to write MPreg, it would just be really really really awkward.

To try and steer this off the topic a little, how long would we plan for this to be, anyways? Like...how many chapters? I mean, it'll clearly be more than a one-shot...
    | lol placeholder text? |

Blog Entries

It depends on how deep we want the plot to go. I like deep,or at least semi-deep, stories, but they're hard to write.

This one's a bit more looks then anything else, though. Japanese or English names? Anyone, really. I know most of you use the English names, though.

Blog Entries

It depends on how deep we want the plot to go. I like deep,or at least semi-deep, stories, but they're hard to write.
    Well, this is already starting to get pretty deep, so I'd like to see this follow through with the depth that's already sort of getting established.

This one's a bit more looks then anything else, though. Japanese or English names? Anyone, really. I know most of you use the English names, though.
    I don't think Japanese names would be a problem, if it was decided that those would be used. Most everyone here, I think, knows who Shigeru and Satoshi are, it's just easier to type Gary and Ash.

Yeah, it is easier to type the Japanese names and if we do stick with the Japanese names then we *might* have to try to get the names of the Pokemn in Japanese too (i doubt it but you never know). Thankfully Pikachu is a dead giveaway but other than that I'm not sure.

That Aura idea of AnimeDutchess, that wasn't cheesy. It was really kinda cool actually. The only problem would be writing it in such a way that it won't give the reader that impression that it is cheesy. It should be seen as natural (like authentic). But I think that could really work....but the central villain has yet to be established along with the reasons for the other characters.

Why would Gary want to help Ash?
    Why would Ash want to stop Team Rocket?(other than the fact that he believes in Justice and all it stands for)
    What sort of role will the other characters play? They can't just be wallpaper. They need to be a little more 3D...and which ones will have the most focus, besides Ash and Gary?
    How important are Pokemon to the Plot? Will they even be featured besides as decoration or weapons if war?

I don't know about you guys but the most difficult part of a Pokemon fic (for me) would have to be the ages. I have this image of a ten year old Ash stuck in my mind and it takes a little effort to stretch him to age 26 or something...) As the writers, if we decide to make Ash older, then we risk the chance of writing him as too immature or too knowledgable (that might not actually be a problem because of his personality). If we keep him at his "current" age, we run the risk of 80% of the story to be lost (the palletshipping side).
    o__O is it just me with that problem? >_<

Blog Entries

Personally, I age Satoshi at 14 and Shigeru at 15. Sato's finished three regions, not counting OI or BF, and is over half way done with the fourth.

To me region=1 year and filler quest=1/2 year. It's not far fetched (I didn't make a lame pun be cause I'm BETTER then that).

Personally, I age Satoshi at 14 and Shigeru at 15. Sato's finished three regions, not counting OI or BF, and is over half way don't with the fourth.

To me region=1 year and filler quest=1/2 year. It's not far fetched (I didn't make a lame pun be cause I'm BETTER then that).
    That makes sense and if they are at that age, that really helps with the whole "first love" motif...o_o wait, will Ash and Gary have a realization of their feelings or would one of them have pent up feeling about the other?

What do you think of the story's progession, Ketsu-sama?
    Last edited by Satochu; 8th February 2009 at 01:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Blog Entries

I think it's coming together nicely. Any day now I will be able to come up with a good idea. Any day now...

Oh! Maybe Domino is The Dragon, not the Big Bad!

The Dragon? @_@ I'm going to have to look through TV Tropes to find that one, right?

Blog Entries

Yeah, but I'll give you the short version.

Quote Originally Posted by TV Tropes' Laconic Entry
    Villain's strongest, most competent henchman.
    But not only that, she could be a red herring!