Palletshipping - Page 53
Page 53 of 186 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Palletshipping

Mew's Chosen Otaku AnimeDutchess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's the Gligar one, at 9:00 am on Cartoon Network.

Nyah, I think if the two of them were KH/FF characters, they'd be summoners of a sort. X3

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Ah, dammit. Sorry, Gary, I don't love you enough to wake up at 6 in the bloody morning for you and all your sexiness.

Gliscor ep, hm? ^_^

"Is that a Razor Fang in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

XD I couldn't resist.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

XDDD I'd love to see that in the dub. Too bad it'll never happen. TxT;;

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Holy CRAP, Batman! D: Been a while since I posted.

BTW, on notes of AshGary podcasts:

Ash: Welcome to the-

Gary: Sex channel!

Ash: What?! No! Shut up, Gary!

Gary: -snickers-

Ash: Today, we're discussing-

Gary: Nothing, because this is a mute channel.

Ash: Huh? What's that?

Gary: It's where we don't talk. Well, maybe YOU will.

Ash: What's that supposed to mean?

Gary: Come here and find out. >3

-PODCAST REMOVED DUE TO EXPLICITNESS!-
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

Blog Entries

Sex Channel! With those two? Oh, that would be fun. ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

AshXGary sex channel.

BRILLIANT!

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Exactly! And by the way, Edo-kun...your sig is bangin. ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

Thank you, AnimeDutchess I'm glad you like it.

And now, since it is that time of year, I shall pose the immortal question: What do you think Ash and Gary would do if they were together for Christmas?

In a land beyond the clouds. But not space.

Sailor Moon is obvious win. 8D

Oh...and...christmas? Hmm. They'd probably have to spend a lot of it with all of their other friends and Pokemon, realistically. And then they'd have some time to themselves...with mistletoe?

Ash would drink too much eggnog, maybe...leading to possible hilarity...but I haven't had a very christmasy-christmas in years, so I don't know how weird my response is.

They'd also just be happy with everyone else, watching their pokemon open gifts and such (I'm sure they buy gifts for their pokemon, I buy gifts for my dog, and Pokemon aren't quite pets, but it works to a similar effect).

Dammit, this post made me want eggnog now, but I haven't had it in years...oh well. 8D

oh and happy early christmas, everyone! (It's only two days away, it's weird to think that Christmas eve is tomorrow...)
    | lol placeholder text? |

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pixies and fairies View Post
    Sailor Moon is obvious win. 8D
    Sankyu, sankyu. Though to be fair, I only really got back 'into' it because of this

Oh...and...christmas? Hmm. They'd probably have to spend a lot of it with all of their other friends and Pokemon, realistically. And then they'd have some time to themselves...with mistletoe?

Ash would drink too much eggnog, maybe...leading to possible hilarity...but I haven't had a very christmasy-christmas in years, so I don't know how weird my response is.

They'd also just be happy with everyone else, watching their pokemon open gifts and such (I'm sure they buy gifts for their pokemon, I buy gifts for my dog, and Pokemon aren't quite pets, but it works to a similar effect).
    Ooh...that makes me wanna write a fic! ^_^ but I have so many other fics I need to do...I need to write more of my other pokemon fic, as well as continue on with my Yu-Gi-Oh! one that I recently lost, thanks to a wiped flash drive. -_- that thing had most everything I'd written throughout high school, including most of that fic. And now it's 'poof!'

oh and happy early christmas, everyone! (It's only two days away, it's weird to think that Christmas eve is tomorrow...)
    No kidding. Happy Christmas!

Blog Entries

Yes! Merry early Christmas to all! May Santa fill your stockings with ShiShi doujinshi!

And if you don't celebrate Christmas, well...enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate to the fullest!

As for the question...I think Ash and Gary, along with all their closest friends, would be at a huge Christmas gathering on teh Eve, and then have their own private time...and give gifts to their Pokemon and each other on the Day! ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

Really? Why the sudden desicion, Mooites? ^^ *huggle*

Monkey Baby The Ninja

I can't believe it's Christmas eve....@_@ what happened to the rest of the year?!
    What do you think Ash and Gary would do if they were together for Christmas?
    Uhm...well. I think Ash would get all festive and buy gifts for everyone (even Paul who may or may not feed it to his Electabuzz). After Ash has spent all of his money on his friends/rivals/characters of the day, he would decorate this hotel he rented out with the help of his mom and Prof. Oak. Everyone would come for a big party and then he would get Gary alone and declare his love in a fashion most romantic.
    Or Gary finds a way to destroy the holiday because he never received the present he wanted as a child xD 'How Geru Maimed Christmas'

o__o I didn't know Volkner and Roark were paired up...but now that I think about it, they do seem pretty cute together... >_<

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mooites View Post
    I used to be big on Energyshipping (Volkner/Roark) and Ironshipping (Byron/Riley) until I realized the only reason I supported those were the great fanfics I was reading.
    I actually read a pretty cool EnergyShipping fic a while back...didn't make me want to get on board, but I still thought it was good.

Monkey Baby The Ninja

xDD it's okay, as long as there's still a bit of a ShiShi fan left, there's room for any pairing in the world
    ...except pokemon x ash

not too fond of those pairings...

aw...now I want to write that...but which one? Gary the scrooge or the hotel thing...or both?