Palletshipping - Page 52

Page 52 of 186 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

Mew's Chosen Otaku AnimeDutchess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Ash, I swear to God, if you put the princess clips in your hair again, I will hurt you."

^^;

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

"Gary...Gary where the hell are you going with that brush? Gary?!"

kyahaha, this is too funny! ^_^
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Let's keep it going! Everyone put a quote for what you think Ash and Gary would say in a situation where they were messing with each other's hair! ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Question: What is that "other half of the Pokéball" thing anyway? I'd really like to know.

In a land beyond the clouds. But not space.

Oh, um...

Basically, it was revealed in the Silver Conference that Ash and Gary had each had a half of a Pokeball that each of them had been carrying throughout their journey, and it was a symbol of their rivalry.

You'd really have to see the episodes for yourself, though, because I can't really explain it well (and because some of the settings are kinda sketchy and I get all nitpicky on "oh why couldn't they have done a better job of establishing this".

Plus, the episode conveys it pretty well emotionally, I'd say.
    | lol placeholder text? |

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mooites View Post
    About the hair, Ash would probably be saying "ow" since its too knotty to brush.
    So THAT'S why he wears the hat; to get out of brushing it!

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess View Post
    So THAT'S why he wears the hat; to get out of brushing it!
    Isn't that how most guys wear hats? Just sayin'...

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_Dragonite View Post
    Isn't that how most guys wear hats? Just sayin'...
    *sigh* Probably, but I'm not sure...I'm not a guy.

BTW, Just throwing something out there to keep us all entertained...

If Ash and Gary made a podcast, what would they put in it?

I think they'd just highlight some random, wacky adventures, which are really just mundane things with added hilarity.

And for the 18+ section...*evil snickering*

Monkey Baby The Ninja

-happy dance-
    Page 54!!!
    This has reached 54 pages and by the looks of it, it's still going strong!! ;__;
    I am so happy right now...SO HAPPY! (and today was already a great day, too..besides the fact that I lost my ntbk with my stories and the other chapters of No Mr Ketchum...but DUDE!)

...I will give you a Christmas present AnimeDutchess. I must! You deserve one. <3

If Ash and Gary made a podcast, what would they put in it?
    A podcast? If Ash had his way, it would have these amazing battle tips with ACTION every second. If Gary had his way, it would be very informative and highlight every discovery he has made in the past week (I made him sound like a stiff, huh?). But if they're good, they'll work together to make the ultimate podcasat where they have battling research!!

OH Or maybe Gary would try to scare Ash: Blair Witch Project style! Ah poor Ash xDD

Huh...Ash might actually like getting his hair brushed..although he was pretty against it when DAwn suggested it...hmmm...
    Gary: -holds brush- Get over here Ash, this has gone on long enough!
    Ash: Hm? What are you taking about...-looks at brush- and ...is that...?
    I can imagine a long chase scene...

Hello all you new people! TT-TT I am so happy.....

Blog Entries

This post is a Christmas present in itself! ^^;;;

Anyway...I'd like to see that long chase scene...you know, the stereotypical one with the funny music and the long hallway with all the doors and random things coming out of the other doors? XP;

Monkey Baby The Ninja

xD do you mean the music that's played by a saxaphone or something and the animation has been sped up?
    I miss those old cartoons...new ones rarely do it...(like season one)

In a land beyond the clouds. But not space.

Haha, I always thought when that happened that that was so awesome. I can't remember what cartoon did it the most, though, but I know that a /lot/ of them did.

But oh god, Gary brandishing a hairbrush and Ash like...randomly running into stuff would make for so much win that it isn't even funny. It's hilarious. 8D
    | lol placeholder text? |

Blog Entries

XDDDD

It is.

By the way, next Gary episode is this Saturday, the 13th, at 9:00 on Cartoon Network. Make sure you watch it! ^_^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pixies and fairies View Post
    Haha, I always thought when that happened that that was so awesome. I can't remember what cartoon did it the most, though, but I know that a /lot/ of them did.
    Scooby-Doo, perhaps? That had to have happened in almost every original episode, and a lot of the ones in the crappy remakes *coughWhat'sNewScoobyDoocough*

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess View Post
    By the way, next Gary episode is this Saturday, the 13th, at 9:00 on Cartoon Network. Make sure you watch it! ^_^
    *perks up* Which episode is it? And is that 9:00 am or pm? Probably a stupid question, but...I get east coast times on my tv. So if it's 9:00 am, that means I'm pretty much screwed, because for me it'll be on at 6:00 am >.< and I don't love Gary quite that much.

gary episode? is it the gligar one or some new one I haven't heard of yet?
    I wonder how one would go about drawing this chase scen between Ash and Gary?
    Maybe he would get his pokemon to help out the cause...
    If Gary were a Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy character, what sort of weapon would he wield? I don't think he could fit into Riku's mold, since Riku is a more well rounded character.
    And what would he choose/give up in the game's prologue?