Palletshipping - Page 51
Page 51 of 186 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Palletshipping

Mew's Chosen Otaku AnimeDutchess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_Dragonite View Post
    One problem: I don't know how to make AMVs. ^_^;; still, I think they'd work out well.
    Don't feel bad! I can't make AMVs either! ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess View Post
    Don't feel bad! I can't make AMVs either! ^^
    ^_^ I do feel better about it, now. Any comments on the songs, though?
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

In a land beyond the clouds. But not space.

Oooh! I know how to make AMVs! o:

You just have to use Windows Movie Maker and you have to have clips from episodes and basically...well, put them together. In order to get these clips, you'll probably have to download full episodes (I did that for like, the one AMV I've made in my entire life) and I can't exactly reveal like...exactly where you'd find said episodes since I'm not sure that's allowed, but they shouldn't be overtly difficult to find.

After which, you just import the video clips into Windows Movie Maker and then do whatever with them.

...I did make a Palletshipping AMV (youtube it, it's "Dirty Little Secret", unless someone like got rid of it or something) but it wasn't really done on a serious basis, I just wanted to see if I could.

Oh, and Windows Movie Maker can be a total bitch. Just warnin' ya.

I'm not really a big AMV person myself, though, so I doubt I'd ever do it again. xD;;
    | lol placeholder text? |

Blog Entries

^ Ooh! I saw that one! ^_^ very nicely done -- one of the best ones I found during my night of boredom looking up ShiShi and Kingdom Hearts doujinshi on Youtube. Nice work, very nice work.

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mooites View Post
    That was you? great job! thats one of my favorites. But I liked the one titles "Palletshipping" to the song "Everything You Want", THE perfect shishi song
    I think every Palletshipper loves that AMV to death. XD;

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

So guys
    who do you think would be the seme
    and who would be the uke?

IMO, shigeru definitely pwns satoshi in romance and 'experience' so he'd definitely be the seme. but then again, satoshi's competitive nature would want to make him a better lover than shigeru, so they're always competing for the dominant half of the relationship `-`

Blog Entries

Why are you sorry? Uke Ash would be cute! ^_^ and he really is such an uke...it's just in his personality! Just like Gary was meant to be seme. ^_^

I say that Ash is generally the uke.

But, like with all relationships, there'll probably be at least some times when Ash, well, isn't /quite/ the uke, but idk if I should go there for very long...>___>;

But while I do agree that Ash is the uke, I don't think it's quite as easy to compare him to like, complete uke stereotypes *coughshuichicough*, just because I don't think most characters fit as "100% Uke" or "100% Seme", just like how most people aren't completely gay or straight. ._.;

...I don't know if I can make much sense of what I just said, but...oh well.

LOL, the times when Satoshi acts as the standing seme are probably hilarious.
    Can't think of a good scenario right now, but oh god so many possibilities

Blog Entries

just because I don't think most characters fit as "100% Uke" or "100% Seme", just like how most people aren't completely gay or straight.
    Right. Ash isn't a full uke, but he does sort of fall into the uke category when you compare him to Gary, who is somewhat more aloof and such, things that semes are usually associated with.

>_> On another note, went to NekoCon over the weekend. I didn't have a camera, but I didn't need it; no ShiShi cosplay for me. It's very saddening...

Monkey Baby The Ninja

I think it'd be funnier than anything. xD

I'd probably just burst out laughing with random fits of "omg, d'aww." But I'd be mostly laughing.

oh and shishi cosplay is very hard to find due to the fact that no one seems to cosplay gary right. I'm tempted to try it, but that hair is friggin' hell. The most I've seen was a rushed Kanto Gary with a total frizzball for hair...and it was this random 13-year-old kid or something.

Although, someone actually got Jessie's hair (the way it is, not left down or anything) to work, so I guess it's not /totally/ impossible...

I wish I could do it, but even so, I wouldn't feel comfortable making out with random Ashs, and knowing my luck they'd end up all being boys anyways. D:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pixies and fairies View Post
    oh and shishi cosplay is very hard to find due to the fact that no one seems to cosplay gary right.
    I would personally love to give Kanto!Gary a try. My hair's a bit too long right now, but I'm getting it cut soon, so I'll be able to practice spiking it up again. ^^

Well, you can always save up a truckload of money and get someone to commission the wig for you. *shrug*

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess View Post
    I would personally love to give Kanto!Gary a try. My hair's a bit too long right now, but I'm getting it cut soon, so I'll be able to practice spiking it up again. ^^

Well, you can always save up a truckload of money and get someone to commission the wig for you. *shrug*
    I don't trust wig commissioners, though, (I've heard bad things about just about every single prominent one) and there's no way I'd be able to save that much. Plus, the wig'd probably deflate itself anyways in the mail. Probably the best thing to do would be to buy a wig and that Got2Bglued hair glue stuff, but I'd just still be worried about messing it up.

It'd probably look kinda nappy from all the hair stuff put in it, but oh well.

...How does Gary do it? Goddamn. x_x

I'm gonna be growing my hair out to my shoulders at least even though I'll probably cut it right after, so using my own hair probably wouldn't work.

Blog Entries

He's an anime character. They all have some sort of magical hair gel given to them by an unknown supplier. TxT

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Naw, some of them have pretty damn normal hair. Like, in Azudai, no one really has hair that's hard to, well, duplicate (well, besides Chiyo and her removable pigtails oh god I had to say it) but yeah, that does hold true in Pokemon.

...Has it occured to anyone what Ash might look like if he actually brushed his hair? And like...combed it down? I think it's implied that his hair is just supposed to be a huge mess hidden by a cap.

I suddenly get this image of Gary doing Ash's hair for some reason, but Ash has to be fighting it....I get the feeling Ash /really/ doesn't want to have his hair brushed by like anyone.

...this is getting really vastly off-topic. LET'S DISCUSS GARY DOING ASH'S HAIR, AT LEAST IT'S RELEVANT. Or something.