Palletshipping - Page 50

Page 50 of 186 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

Mew's Chosen Otaku AnimeDutchess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Huh. *click* I shall check this out.

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess View Post
    A few years back, shipping in Pokemon was Serious Business. Or at least, that's what I've heard.

And the funny thing about all three of those series? I support the canon. XD;;;

But yeah. A lot of pain could be avoided if people were more hospitable to those who side with a different ship. Don't a lot of people leave places because of cyber-bullying over ships? It's kind of pointless...
    I'd like to think "rival ships" in this case is just a phase that people go through where they have nothing better to argue about. Then again, that's only what I'd like to think.

Anyway, I find a good number of the fics collected here to be quite good. Most of these aren't listed on the Palletshipper Paradise, either. If any links are broken, it's because the webmaster made a typo somewhere.
    http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/punkshishi/fanworks/fics.html

To go on a tangent, I'm trying to design a custom yin-yang pendant for myself. I suppose it's Gary's/Shigeru's pendant being inspiration for something I'd actually wear myself.

Blog Entries

There's a lot of old stuff that's really good on the first ShiShi sites - either that, or it's just hilarious and rife with references to the first couple of seasons. It makes me nostalgic...^_^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Still no word on the Shishi fic I had wanted to try out. College is absolutely murdering any free time for writing I might have, and plus my other story, "A Passion Revived" just got a new review, so I'm re-inspired to continue with it, and therefore my head's full of Advanceshipping. I've been meaning to poke around on ff.net for some decent Shishi fics, though -- if I find any, I'll link them here, and ask for apologies if people have read them already. ^_^ happy shipping!
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_Dragonite View Post
    College is absolutely murdering any free time for writing I might have
    Damn you, college, and your murdering ways! TOT

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess View Post
    Damn you, college, and your murdering ways! TOT
    ^_^ I think I just found a new sig quote. Thanks for making me laugh.

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

XD D'aww...I'm honored! Thanks...>_<

I'll look at it! *click*

...*smiles* Read part of it. You definitely have some talent, and that's more than a lot of people out there have. ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Registered User of DOOM! Jammy Bunny's Avatar

Excuse me, but does this conversation have ANY relevance to shishi whatsoever?

Shishi theme music = Toccata & Fugue in D minor
    "Screw the rules, I have green hair!" Seto Kaiba

Blog Entries

XD; Oh, yeah...oops.

Really? Why do you think so?

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mooites View Post
    I think "Everything you want" is teh perfect shishi song!~
    <3 Oh Lordy. Yes it is. *has it on her computer*

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

Never heard that one. *click*

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Just now I've been reading some fics this this author: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/7929/Stormy1x2

Some pretty good ShiShi ones here (marked ** if you don't feel like reading the other stuff in this arc).

1. Rich and Intrepid Souls

2. A Formal Redress

3. Taking the Risk of Suffering**

4. The Pidgies and the Combees**

5. Sailing His Ship**

6. Out of the Blue

7. Command of the King

Blog Entries

This person is insanely good! I haven't read any good new fics in a while...where have they been hiding? XD;

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

Hm...I've kinda been wanting to make a ShiShi AMV with "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield and/or "Summertime Girls" by LFO, "Summertime Girls" especially. I think it would work best kinda from Gary's POV, talking about Ash. "Unwritten" would kinda go back and forth between both their POVs.

One problem: I don't know how to make AMVs. ^_^;; still, I think they'd work out well.