Page 5 of 186 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Talking

HELL YEH! Gary soooooooo pwns Misty! ^^ I'm sure any gurl would agree!! ^^

Well I g2g, bye Dutchess....

and i've realised that u, ShigeSato and I have practically inhabited this forum! ^^

Keep Smiling! :)

a_f

Mew's Chosen Otaku AnimeDutchess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

we have, haven't we? ^^; that's cool and yet sad at the same time...i mean, you make aquaintances easier, yet it means that the other shippers are going away or have forgotten the fandom...T.T

And yes, any girl would agree to it. ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Preoccupied Palletshipper ShigeSato's Avatar

Awesome avatar, anime_aficionada! I like the semi-transparent effect you applied and the way part of Ash and Gary's faces (especially their eyes) overlap. It sort of reminds me of the half of a Pokéball Ash and Gary each keep with them - they are each their own person, but together, they are whole or one, in spirit and dreams. You should be very proud of your creation!

Thanks for the links, too! I knew about the Lost Poké Temple website (always great to revisit though) but I didn't know about the avatars on LJ! #016 is simply an incredible take on one of my favorite AshxGary moments, although the pinkish-purple coloring of #004 is very attractive. #013 can be taken out of context in so many ways it's absolutely hilarious...

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess
    *grins* oh yes, Ash in Dawn's cheerleading outfit...hey, he's dressed as a girl TWICE already.
    I happen to think Ash secretly enjoys it... he just acts like he doesn't so the others don't become suspicious. I wouldn't be surprised if he crossdressed again sometime in D/P since he's done it once in pre-AG and then once again in AG. I wonder what Ashy-boy will try on next?

Quote Originally Posted by anime_aficionada
    oh and i think for my fic, im gonna have a part where paul actually acts like a jerk to ash infront of gary!
    Go for it! There's so much potential there that has yet to be tapped into by fanfiction writers! I'd love to read a story where this actually happens!

Speaking of stories, AnimeDutchess, I absolutely must get around to checking out your stories on ff.net. I know that you have several posted, but with college and all my Internet leisure time always seems so fleeting. I'm really looking forward to reading them though, and reviewing them, too!

and I DO tell him that. I tell him the truth about 4Kids pushing Poke into the episodes/ movies in parts where there was no Poke, and he STILL doesn't listen to me...*huffs*
    Then that should make up for Ash's new voice. With 4kids gone, so go the dub-added Pokéshipping hints. Of course, 4kids did a decent job with the Palletshipping moments as well, so they aren't evil to the core... just around the edges.

Quote Originally Posted by anime_aficionada
    HELL YEH! Gary soooooooo pwns Misty! ^^ I'm sure any gurl would agree!! ^^
    ... And some guys, too. Well, at least this one does.

we have, haven't we? ^^; that's cool and yet sad at the same time...i mean, you make aquaintances easier, yet it means that the other shippers are going away or have forgotten the fandom...T.T
    There are still plenty of people that support Palletshipping actually... more than you might think, it's just that they don't post on message boards that often, if ever. They're more of what you might call "casual" fans of the pairing, as opposed to those of us that are committed (obsessed, even?) to the pairing.

Oh, and all this talk about brothers... I continue to be grateful that I'm an only child and I doubt that will ever change.
    Last edited by ShigeSato; 23rd September 2007 at 11:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Smile

lol thanks! ^^ Oh and i just started the first few sentences on ma fic. I hope it goes better than my other fic It Takes Two to Tango. T_T

Ur lucky, only child. Then again, I would die of boredom if i didn't have ma bigger bro.

C yas laters! Keep Smiling! :D Oh, and I made a PalletShipping club named PalletShipper's Pride - plz join! *claps hands and gets down on knees to beg*

a_f
    Last edited by Anime Aficionada; 24th September 2007 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShigeSato View Post
    It sort of reminds me of the half of a Pokéball Ash and Gary each keep with them - they are each their own person, but together, they are whole or one, in spirit and dreams.
    ShigeSato, is it okay if I use this quote on my site? It perfectly summarizes what I've been wanting to say about them. I'll give credit of course ;)

Great pic, anime_aficionada! I'll join PalletShipper's Pride :). Would it be similar to this one, and connect Palletshippers on different websites?:
    Palletshippers: Should a New Club Be Formed?

Yeah, brothers are strange. When I told mine about Palletshipping he said, "ew!" and cracked a Brokeback Mountain joke -_-

Blog Entries

*nods* now that you pointed it out...there IS a chance of him cross-dressing in D/P, isn't there, reffering to what you pointed out, ShigeSato...^^

And you found my fics...^^;; go ahead and read 'em; i wrote them for all to see. ^^

hm...I guess you're right about the voice thing. ^^;;

*nods* i know there are lots more Palletshippers...it's just kinda sad that they don't even hop into forum conversations. we'd have so much more fun if everyone was together! ^^

of course I'll join, a_f-chan! ^^ i'm for anything ShiShi!

Er, Disco...you forget; the club hasn't even been really started yet...^^;;; clubs like that really need to be organized and stuff...it takes a lot of time, i think...

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Blog Entries

guys, i was strolling around youtube and you guys HAVE to watch this vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5XpSCK6iJE&mode=related&search=

I was like peeing my pants watching this - not literally! Anyways, those who like PS HAVE to watch it. And if you have already, then watch it again, again and AGAIN! ^^

Keep Smiling! :)

a_f

championshipping no miko!

So is it all right to advertise Palletshipping fanfic in this thread?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3788872/1/The_Western_Wind
    Hi! I'm shadow/phantomness! I founded Championshipping (Lance x Red).

http://www.geocities.com/shadowphantomness/index.html
    <--- My Page!

I am desperately trying to avoid reading yaoi and yuri, without much success...

Blog Entries

Smile

i honestly don't know. But for me, the more PS fan fics the merrier! But i'm not a mod, so i don't know if you can or cannot. But if you are, then i'll be over the moons and tell everyone about it! ^^

*goes read fic*

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess View Post
    Er, Disco...you forget; the club hasn't even been really started yet...^^;;; clubs like that really need to be organized and stuff...it takes a lot of time, i think...
    Oh yeah, I know ^^. I was just wondering what a_f was wanting to do with her club - whether she wanted it to be a Bulbagarden-only thing or if she wanted to include people on other sites (since she had posted in that thread you started). If enough people are interested, setting up an ez board or something like that doesn't seem too hard, if we want to go the Palletshipper's International route and base the club (not necessarily a_f's, but a Palletshipping one in general) around a specific message board. We could tell people on other sites about it, and connect Palletshippers that way. Anyways, now I'm definitely getting too ahead of myself XD

I love that Girlfriend amv! I don't like the song so much, but it fits the video so well :D. Here's another one that I find hysterical, with some Palletshipping:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NarfliXMNTw

I like your fic, phantomness! Though I've never read those plays...I saw that movie, Troy, though, so I vaguely remember the characters ^^

Blog Entries

OMG! AnimeDutchess! You are a mastermind of PalletShipping stories! ^^ Why don't you post it here or at Serebii? It's SOOOOO GOOD! ^^ XD

Funniness, Love and KAWWWAIIIINESSS! all in one! ME likes! XD XD XD
    oh could you plz rsvp me? Coz u kno how im too young to join fanfiction right, so i wanted to ask here:

-Name used in fic Maya - what eva floats your boat ^^
    -Outfit/Appearance Umm....anything as long as it's something that isn't too girlish and NO dresses.
    -Personality Umm weird, outgoing, friendly, nerdy, umm....sociable

Anyways, aside to my weird lamo rambling, i finally got to watch the first 6 epis of the d/p episodes and Paul is such a JERK! And i was like *coughgarwannabecoughcoughcough*

What do you guys think?

Disco! *hugs* Thanks for showing me the AMV. I hate Justin - but like Girlfriend, everything went together. But I think the timing for this one was better and kicked ***. I LOLLLED so hard that my brother was like o.o' And he checked it out and then he was like. o.o = o.O = O.O = WTF!!!

Oh and with my club, umm i'm not too sure, if it goes well, then i'll ask other PalletShippers elsewhere to join, but if it doesn't then it stays at Bulba.
    Last edited by Anime Aficionada; 25th September 2007 at 12:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Hm...well, i guess it doesn't SOUND hard, Disco, but I don't know how to do any of these things. ^^; If more people got interested, d'you think you could help me out with that kinda stuffs?

I've seen both of the AMVs, and they kick major butt. Seriously. ^^ they're good for a lol or two, and sometimes I end up singing along. *laughs* hah, me and my obsessive ways...

*blushes* Er, well, yeah, posting 'em on serebii...i don't really want to. Yah see, I like it that people can recognize me on forums and stuff, but...i just feel like i should keep my fics on FF.Net. It's not as insanely promotive. ^^;;; and yes, a_f, i'll add you to my fic. and there ARE 12-year-old writers, i think...*scratches head* my bro joined before he turned 13, so...yeah.

Oh yes, Paul is a wannabe. ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

REALLY? Because when i tried to sign up, it was like, your too young of something >< When will i get the chance? Serenity now! 9_9

Blog Entries

aww...*hugs* don't fret; you'll get there someday. ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

i'll get my chance one day...*does dawn's enthusiam thing* oh and ma cuz joined bulba, tho she kinda forgot most pokemon, she still remembers the main characters, and she has our same profound character love towards ash and gary as well ! ^^

Page 5 of 186 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast