Palletshipping - Page 42
Page 42 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Palletshipping

In a land beyond the clouds. But not space.

awww, the art is adorable. Seriously. I wish I could draw half as well-people say I'm 'good', but I know it's not really that true and that a lot of them are humoring me.

But your art really is quite good. 8D

....did you get the idea from Zombie-Loan? o:
    | lol placeholder text? |

aww thanks! i'm not quite sure from where, but i do remember the name of it being something with zombies, haha, so youre probably right.

Mew's Chosen Otaku AnimeDutchess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

^^ Pixies, i don't remember...have i seen your stuff before?

Geru...i think what's so good about your art is that the style's very simmilar to the anime.

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

yeah, i feel weird when it looks too different.
    i havent seen your art either, pixie... where can i see it?

@GeruLovee
    I love that picture. I'm tied between green or blue eyes on Gary.

Also, I decided to look on Photobucket for more pictures from that Shishi cosplay. I found three. I'll just link them to you because they don't belong to me. Here they are.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Noradriel/Animecon%2008/IMG_8188.jpg
    I guess the actor is a bit heavy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Noradriel/Animecon%2008/IMG_8187.jpg
    They look better here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Noradriel/Animecon%2008/IMG_8186.jpg
    I'm starting to think this Gary is female even though the actor/actress sounded male in the video.

And this one is Shishi but not related to the pictures above. I don't know if this has been linked or not. I apologize in advance if it is.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii123/pokemon6656/Pokemon/w-satoshige.jpg

This one amuses me because when I saw it I thought, "Pretty much their relationship back then." You know, Ash determined to defeat Gary, never passing up a chance to battle him and Gary getting so much enjoyment out of ruffling his feathers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AR_Sunny View Post
    I'm tied between green or blue eyes on Gary.
    I write him with green eyes. He just looks sexier that way...#>_>#

BTW...you are awesome for finding all those pictures. <333333333 You must spend a lot of time just looking for pics of them! i gotta step up my game...

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess View Post
    I write him with green eyes. He just looks sexier that way...#>_>#
    It does give him an intense look. Blue eyes are overused.

BTW...you are awesome for finding all those pictures. <333333333 You must spend a lot of time just looking for pics of them! i gotta step up my game...
    It really didn't take me too long. I've been busy with school lately so I just surf the internet and study for tests before it gets too late. But today I just went back on the Livejournal page, clicked the link which took me to the private album. So then I put "Animecon 08", looked through the pictures and found them on the fifth page. The other Shishi image was found browsing with the keywords "satoshige" (even though I think Gary would be the dominant one in this relationship).

By the way, I missed one.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m117/t-a-l/animecon2008/P1010042.jpg

And here's one more (this is general fanart).

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e280/Snoaz/Anime/AshGaryRapidash.jpg

The artist made it look just like the anime.

Blog Entries

"satoshige", hm? Hmmm...Ashy on top is fun, but Geru just does it better.

Ooh! I have that piece of fanart. Was it done by...forgive me if I butcher the name..pokeani? I've always wanted to check out that person's site, but because the art is so close to the anime, I'm somewhat...afraid...of what I might find there...#>_<#

on another note...you're in school already? That sucks...I move in in...5 days. class don't start till teh 27th! XD;;

Monkey Baby The Ninja

About gary's eyes... I have PROOF that he has green eyes!!

http://i33.tinypic.com/2yjsrwz.jpg
    If you look closely you can see a bit of green.

anyways im remembering that epi where they broke the pokeball they found, and if you notice.. Gary gets the top part, while Ash gets the bottom. haha I just thought that was intresting

Blog Entries

...That IS interesting...XDDD

The creators of Pokemon are implying something there! They are!

Although...i think they switch halves in the episode where Ash decideds to go to Hoen, and Gary goes off to start being a researcher. HMMMMMM...

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

XD Well, now you have! Stick around for a while, huh? ^^

hm...pin down Ash with teh spikes of teh hair? Hmmm...

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

#>_<# If it's AnimeDutchess, it's probably me.

it's good that you know hints from the Japanese version, but it's always good to know how it works in English. yes, we all know about how they stuffed AAML down our throats, but they couldn't deny the greatness that is Palletshipping.

oh, yeah! That vid. I think it's probably the best tribute to the ship ever made...i love that song as well, and have it on my mp3 player! ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

The epic-ness of this thread/forum thingy shall always amaze me!
    AnimeDutchess I think you deserve a reward for sticking with this for so long! (and maybe for the most posts too, but I digress)...O_O I'm not discounting everyone else (I hope)
    ^_^ Its so awesome reading everything all over again!

A_R Sunny, you make an interesting point. I never really thought much about the time after the Indigo league when Gary lost. -inspiration!!!-
    I guess if I could comment on that, I'd say that Ash was upset that his rival lost before he had a chance to face him or that Ash was shocked that he was farther than Gary, especially after being secind best for all of his life. Hmmmm...I need to write this down...

GeruLovee, you draw super cute >_<

They dont seel palletshipping doujinshi(s) anymore...I looked all over at AFO but there were none...just loads of SasuNaru, KakaIru, and LxLight TT-TT

D: The most I've done so far in my fanfiction stuff is torture poor Ash.
    Well, since I'm on the topic of torture, I'll ask:

Besides physical torture, what do you think could really cause Gary to break down? And I don't mean just a 'mental breakdown'. I want him broken and shaking with sobs every night. He should sleep with both eyes open and still see what destoryed him from the inside out. I want suffering of the highest calibur.

...Maybe that might have been too intense...

Blog Entries

^_^; I don't mean to do all these posts...I just love ShiShi and I wanna be part of the community other than writing fanfiction all the time.

get Gary to break down...OH! develop an entire Xanatos Gambit (click the link for an explination) http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/XanatosGambit

...to get Ash taken away from him in the most emotionally-damaging way possible.

this website also helps when you're writing. It's amazing, and I often get inspired by reading some of the aritcles. ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

get Gary to break down...OH! develop an entire Xanatos Gambit (click the link for an explination) http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/XanatosGambit

...to get Ash taken away from him in the most emotionally-damaging way possible.

this website also helps when you're writing. It's amazing, and I often get inspired by reading some of the aritcles. ^^
    I spend so much time on that website. I'm just nerdy like that. I love information sites like that. I even use tropes in my daily vocabulary now like Screw The Rules I Have Money (although I don't), Nightmare Fuel, Ho Yay (a slasher's best friend), and Serious Business. I love those!

@Satochu
    But about Gary, it would have to be in a situation he screws up when he normally wouldn't and Ash would end up captured or hurt some way. Gary would beat himself up for screwing up because he's normally very competent in whatever he does. Ash would still try to save himself but wouldn't be able to do it alone. Make sure to not go easy on Ash but still give him some backbone. You don't want the entire plot to be "Gary to the Rescue" because that could lead to Out Of Characterness.

Gary, maybe with some help from Ash's friends, too, could team up with Gary to save him but it would be Gary who finds him. Afterwards, he would chastise him for being reckless and stupid, Ash would get angry and say his help wasn't needed (feeling second best to or feeling weak compared to Gary has always annoyed him), Gary would laugh it off and would deep down be glad he's safe. All of this COULD come after the angst and worrying. I'm just writing off the top of my head. I'm not expecting you to use any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Also Satochu View Post
    A_R Sunny, you make an interesting point. I never really thought much about the time after the Indigo league when Gary lost. -inspiration!!!-
    I guess if I could comment on that, I'd say that Ash was upset that his rival lost before he had a chance to face him or that Ash was shocked that he was farther than Gary, especially after being secind best for all of his life. Hmmmm...I need to write this down...
    It was a pretty interesting scene. It was the first time we ever saw Gary with a frown on his face or really looking disappointed or anything. While he had to look confident around Ash, I bet he went and did a lot of soul searching, realizing and accepting that he wasn't as good as he thought he was, maybe training his Pokemon more, keeping his roster more consistent. All of that would explain his drastic personality change in his flashy reappearance in the oh so shippy episode A Tents Situation.

One more thing, before I forget, I loved that AMV. The song was just perfect. It reflected how aloof Gary can be and how Ash seemed more aggressive at keeping up with him. Gary more or less imposed the rivalry on Ash and Ash ended taking it more seriously than Gary did!