Palletshipping - Page 41
Page 41 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Palletshipping

I haven't logged on for quite some time and I have about fifteen pages to go back and read D:

But hiiii! I remember a few of you, some of these usernames look new to me though :] So what's been goin' on in the world of ShiShi? Fill me in pweese! O:

Mew's Chosen Otaku AnimeDutchess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Other than the amazing Finnish cosplay posted a couple pages back, not much...except making new friends, of course. ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

I just watched the aforementioned Finnish cosplay and *_____*
    that needs to be done more often... XD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssakid View Post
    I just watched the aforementioned Finnish cosplay and *_____*
    that needs to be done more often... XD
    @_@ Yes. Yes it does. And the only way it'll happen is if we MAKE it happen! Let's get out there and spread the ShiShi love! XD

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

*makes a bunch of ShiShi fliers on Paint*

INTERWEBS, HERE I COOOOME!

Registered User of DOOM! Jammy Bunny's Avatar

Chaos. Destruction. Ruin. All shall fall upon ihe people who dub Pokemon.
    Because they put pokeshipping hints in where there are none in the original Japanese...
    Last edited by Jammy Bunny; 8th August 2008 at 05:25 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy Bunny View Post
    Because they put pokeshipping hints in where there are none in the original Japanese...
    XD; Yes, they did, and that cannot be forgiven, but leave poor 4Kids alone. At least they kept the Palletshippy moments Palletshippy.

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy Bunny View Post
    Yeah, they milked that for all it was worth. What I'm still peeved about is how they messed up Misty's memory reel in the episode Gotta Catch Ya Later. In the Japanese version, there were clips of her as a friend and a Pokemon trainer. You know, stuff like she and Jessie being determined to win that princess competition or her catching Corsola. The dub just put together a bunch of Misty clips with Ash in it, REALLY trying to play up their supposed romance. It probably wasn't as "romantic" as they wanted because Brock appeared in some of the clips they couldn't edit him out of. Um, 4Kids, Brock was Misty's friend, too and she got much more out of her adventures than a crush...

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess View Post
    XD; Yes, they did, and that cannot be forgiven, but leave poor 4Kids alone. At least they kept the Palletshippy moments Palletshippy.
    Okay, they deserve credit for that (though I can't help but doubt if they noticed what we've noticed. Palletshipping probably never crossed 4Kids' mind).

Blog Entries

>_< Exactly. They did it without realizing it. That's just the power of ShiShi; to slip under the radar of Moral Guardians and find ways to pop up into the minds of fans, through either fanart, fanfiction, the actual show...anything!

but yeah. *barfs* WAAAAY too much AAML runnin through 4Kid's brains at the time. Once Misty left, I don't think they knew what to do with themselves...PUSA's not doing that bad (definitely needs improvement, but they haven't killed the show yet), but they haven't been fronted with something as shippy as the Johto Silver Conference...YET. So we don't know if they'll be able to fully pull through.

Who's up for joining the English dub scriptwriters and making sure they get it right? XD

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Guess who came back from Otakon? I'm here to show you all some love, with THIS!

That's me in the maid's outfit. My wig kept falling off, but anyone want to take a stab at who I am?

Unfortunately, the Gary who was apparently there Friday didn't show Saturday or Sunday, the days when I was there. Phooey...Oh well! AD's going to be my Gary next year, right? ;D
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

Blog Entries

XD EFF YEAH I WILL. I WILL FIND A WAY WON, I SWEAR.

*hugs* Your outfit is so cute! Pity that Gary didn't show...

Monkey Baby The Ninja

In a land beyond the clouds. But not space.

zomg, cosplay. Awesome~ 8D

I've had an Ash costume...but I've always really wanted to cosplay Gary for some reason. I'm afraid to do it, though, because Gary's hair defies any sort of logic, and if I do it, I want it to be epic win. x3

I have a feeling that if I do it, though, I'll go through at least one wig trying to get the hair right. Wigs are expensive...;__;

Although I used to kinda be mad about 4kids editing the show to make it overly-pokeshippy, I really don't care anymore, since it's like...how many years in the past now? Seriously.
    | lol placeholder text? |

Blog Entries

>_> Dude. Everyone wants to be Gary. He's the sexiest thing since sex. XD

Yes, his hair defies logic, but there are some good hair gels out there that can help yah. Short, Sexy Hair and that Aussie hair gel are actually pretty good at keeping your hair up; if not, you can always order that Manga Head stuff or whatever from Britain.

And there are lots of characters who have gravity defying hair...like Cloud Strife! XD

yeah, we can't complain about what's already been done. I mean, it's not like we can get the rights and funds to redub the show to make it Palletshippy...>.> <.<

Monkey Baby The Ninja

cosplay. awesomeness!!
    gary has sexy hair, but we would never manage that level of sexyness with aussie hair gel sadly. :P
    but anyways, i was bored and drew this up (which i hope is good) and decided to post it here.
    i kinda got lazy when i started photshopping it, so it kinda unfinished ( itried to make it look as unfinished as posible.

http://i34.tinypic.com/20923id.jpg

i kinda got te idea from this picture from another anime or manga, but i have no idea which one, something about zombies i believe...

Blog Entries

...#^^# Not bad, not bad at all...you're art style's pretty good. better 'n mine. XD

eh, true. might as well go for the Manga Head and a wig. XD

Monkey Baby The Ninja