Palletshipping - Page 31

Page 31 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

In a land beyond the clouds. But not space.

:U

If Gary and Ash were out on the street I'd probably watch them from afar too. And then, keep watching. But then eventually Gary would notice and I think I'd somehow lose track of them.

Because Gary doesn't approve of stalkers.

And the Palletshipping community is really inactive because; 1. Gary's appeared once in DP (though that's better than AG at least) and 2. Ash has another rival and people are too busy thinking of Comashipping (which I really don't mind, but imo Pallet is way better) rather than Palletshipping.
    | lol placeholder text? |

Mew's Chosen Otaku AnimeDutchess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

>.<* gyah, that Paul...see, this is why we NEED a Gary vs Paul battle on a MAJORLY EPIC scale. i mean, seriously! pleanty of opportunity for some shippy material there, not to mention a truly epic battle.

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sadly, I really don't think that would happen... =[

That doesn't mean I won't keep my faith up though!

It would be SO interesting to see it happen... though I haven't watched my anime in AGES; I might not be there to witness it if it DOES happen.

wwaaaaaaghhhh, I feel so empty now. ;_;
    Last edited by Anime Aficionada; 22nd April 2008 at 02:14 AM.

Blog Entries

aw, i don't think it's that unlikely. seriously, this is DP. ANYTHING CAN, WILL, AND DOES HAPPEN.

XD;;;

sorry about that.

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

lol, true that. IT IS DP. hmmm...

Blog Entries

XD yeah...

speaking of DP, Ill Will hunting aired again today at 3:00 pm eastern standard time. so...anyone else catch part of it? XD i know i did! my 6 year old brother was like, "Sis, Gary's on, GARY'S ON!!!"

...unfortunately, i was putting clothes away, and missed half the episode. but i've seen it before, i know what happens. ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess View Post
    And i'd LOVE Paul to be a jerk to Ash in front of Gary. Gary could jump to his defence, and then Paul would insult him. Then...QUEUE EPIC POKEMON BATTLE!!!!! ^^ Paul gets his sorry bottom handed to him, I cry tears of joy. ^^
    *rolls into palletshipper's heaven*
    Hello everyone! XD I'm new and palletshipper since February this year. It is quite short and I'm trying to make up for YEAAAAAAARS of having been blind to the topic or something *smacks self* @_@

Just had to post that quote up there. THAT MUST SOOO HAPPEN. Someone on youtube is trying to convert me to a comashipper. But I don't like paul one bit . . . . >_<

Anyway yoroshiku! I think I'll be around more often =3
    Last edited by Ulead; 1st May 2008 at 02:38 AM.

Banner not made by me.

". . . his smile should be on billboards. Gary is insanely attractive."

O___O
    have you any idea how much it scares me that this threa is still alive?!
    It refuses to DIE!

That is FREAKIN AWESOME ^____^

Blog Entries

^_^ we're stubborn, Satochu! besides, there's always new drones - I mean, Palletshippers - who join us here. ^^

and Ulead...*glompage* welcomes! i spotted you on another thread, i think, but i figured you'd pop on here eventually, what with the avvie and all. ^^ yes, another person who dislikes Paul! I greatly dislike him...hope Gary puts him in his place. ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

OoO *stares*

...*hugs Habunake* that is awesome. where did you find that???

On an unrelated topic (since that thread got closed), that rant about love and stuff in the "is it wrong to think Dawn is attractive" thread was amazing. where do you learn all this stuff? Teach me, plx! ^^;

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Smell Ya Later! The Great Gary Oak's Avatar

OwO
    VEREH NAICE.
    xD I love how Misty's stalking them in the backround...
    OH! This is something you'll all like: I'm going to Otakon as Ash this year!
    Actually...
    It's Ash in his MAID'S OUTFIT. 8D FTW!
    Tell me that isn't a great idea. I dare you. xD
    ANYWAY...if anyone else is going to Otakon...anyone willing to do some fan-service calls with me? > w> You know the kind. <3
    I'm going to wear his hat instead of that maid's band, though, so that people will recognize me better. D:

PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

I also like the idea of Gary and Paul fighting over Ash, and Gary sensationally kicking Paul's butt. X3 Yes, I like Palletshipping and also dislike Paul.

+Satoshi Fangirl+

Smell Ya Later! The Great Gary Oak's Avatar

It appears that I'm not the only one who lurks around here at six am! xD
    Yeah, Paul...I'm not fond of. D: Gary pwns him any day. Technically, if you look at the two of them, Gary's also older, which means that he has advantages over Paul as it is.
    We NEED a Gary vs. Paul battle! That'll show all of them! Ha ha! -heroic pose-
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

Blog Entries

*nods in agreement* yesh, Gary vs Paul, the writers must do it; if not, tis sacralidge!! *can't spell*

n-e-way...Won, you told me you were going to Otakon, i remember! where is it again? ^^;; maybe i'll abduct - I mean, beg - my friend Cathy to take me there, and we'll come find you! ^^ i ish working on my own cosplay, so...yah never know...>_<;

Monkey Baby The Ninja