Palletshipping - Page 3

Page 3 of 186 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

Mew's Chosen Otaku AnimeDutchess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For anyone who truly loves Palletshipping, listen up!

Has anyone read the thread discussing the revival of OPS? if you haven't heard of it (which I doubt), OPS is for Official PokeShippers. They wanna start OPS up again! It's one of the oldest shipping clubs/ shippings in the history of Pokemon, and, well...i'm a little concerned. things sounded iffy in there, but...

i dunno...you guys go read; anyone else feel a little vulnerable? They're probably amazing debators, and I know i'm a total n00b...maybe it's just me...

feel free to hit me with something if i sound like an idiot...

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Preoccupied Palletshipper ShigeSato's Avatar

Hey... sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days, but I've been busy. I'm glad you like the fan art I posted, and if you want to post some of your own, all you have to do is use this code:

[IMG*]Web Address[/IMG*]

Just remove the "*" and replace the web address text with the actual URL.

As for the OPS revival, I say good for them. They have their ship, and we have ours, and that's how it is in shipping. There's no need to feel vulnerable or desire debate... let people believe in what they want to believe and let them enjoy it. The old Poke vs. Pallet debates of years ago took all the fun out of shipping and all it did was create a lot of needless drama and led to people abandoning both sides. Whether the OPS revival is successful or not (and I hope it is for Pokeshippers), it doesn't impact supporters of Palletshipping in any way.

So relax, and just remember the only rivals we're concerned with are the two that are destined to be together - Ash and Gary.

Blog Entries

Hm...okay, i will. no arguing, no mean debates. You're totally right...I've just been researching shipping history a little too much...*sigh* enjoy the ship...I can do that! yay for Pallet! ^^ and thanks for the pic tip; i'll keep it in mind. where'd you find those, anyway? and do you know any other good sites?

anyway...

...I'm hoping this works...it's one of my favorite pics...

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Blog Entries

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Phew, it's about time!! Sorry for falling off of the face of the Earth there for awhile. Something (and yeah, that's about as descriptive I can be) happened to my DSL modem and it suddenly became very particular over what sites I visited. Some days it didn't want to take me to *any* websites and instead preferred to sleep. And once again, I'm assured that "Tech Support" is indeed an oxymoron. How *do* these people get their jobs? Are they all relatives/friends of the people that own these large ISP companies or are these companies so desperate for workers that they'll just hire anybody? Enough of my complaining though... my DSL modem might hear me and go on strike again....

Onto something totally more important and certainly very exciting, I read in the Anime forum that Shigeru is going to be in an upcoming episode! With Pokemon Hunter J nonetheless! J appeared in quite possibly one of the best episodes of not just the D/P season, but all of Pokemon! Having Shigeru in that episode too is almost too good to be true! Why oh why can't it be a two-parter? :bawling:

Here's hoping that the writers don't pass up the opportunity to deliver some shishi goodness! Shigeru has rescued Satoshi from danger at least two times before, I want to see him do it again! I personally think Shigeru secretly enjoys being Satoshi's "knight in shining armor" and Satoshi better give him the chance to do it again! And hey, maybe if one of them gets hurt, we'll get to see one of them hold the other again, like in the "Battle of the Badge" episode!

When does the episode air, by the way? I don't think I caught that... then again I didn't catch much after I saw Shigeru's name.

Blog Entries

It already aired; it's on youtube, if yah wanna look it up. i must say, a pretty sweet episode, too short for my liking, though. the english dub should be interesting...i hopoe Ash's voice actress pulls it together to make the episode that more enjoyable.

I wish i could find more screenshots...a pic of them clinging to the underside of the van would definitely make my day! ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Too short is right! :bawling: I suppose we should be grateful though Gary finally showed up in D/P. Although I like Paul and I enjoy the tension between Ash and him, I wish the writers would bring Gary back more often... even if it means one or two fewer episodes with Paul. Speaking of tension, there sure was enough of it between Ash and Gary in this episode! Ash wanted to take the fight directly to J and he seemed a great deal more rash and dominated by emotion in this episode (which reminded me of his pre-AG character, as opposed to his AG/DP character). One thing I noticed is, Gary seems to be able to keep Ash in check during the episode. Ash generally ignores Misty, Dawn, Brock, or anyone else when they warn him not to do something dangerous or act so impulsively, but with Gary, Ash seems to back off and listen. Once the episode airs in English, I'll be able to give better examples, but this was my impression while watching the episode.

I know this is going to sound strange... but does anyone think Gary's hair looks a lot less... natural now? It's really distracting... especially since his new outfit is so incredibly sharp. He's never looked better... except for his hair.

Blog Entries

*nods* i really don't like Paul very much; his training methods don't agree with me. although character-wise, he's a breath of fresh air; we need some hardcore jerks. ^^

anyway, yes, Gary needs to come back some more; AG didn't do him nearly enough justice. And there WAS a lot of tension in that episode! they way you put it, it seems like Ash is acting a lot like his old self, which really isn't so bad in some respects. and Gary seems to be the only one he listens to, ever, in this whole episode.

...and yes, Gary's new hair really, really sucks, especially at certain angles. sometimes, it's tolerable, but others...bleah...i think they'll bring his originaly spikes back, though; those were the best. ^^ it looked like his hair had grown a bit from when he appeared in the last AG episode, so maybe the animators understand how much they messed up. ^^;;; but the new outfit...DA-YUM. Same for Ash. #^^#

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am sooooo sorry for not posting here in a while dutchess, school has been keeping me busy. *kills assignments* But was bored one day, and i searched the web for palletshipping and i HAD to post this banner i found:

and for the OPS, they have their ship, and we have ours. Other people who like both Palletshipping and Poke can do so. But can't be a hypocrite and say that one's better than the other. But if they do - then get stuffed. This is for people who enjoy Pallet and that's ONLY what we're all about. So I don't think the OPS is such an issue. And what episode are you talking about that aired on youtube? Coz if i'm allowed to, could i please have the URL to watch it?
    ~~~~~~
    lol sry i reread your comments i know what epi ur talking about. OMG! I wonder how Gary's voice will be like! I'm mean Drew's went SSOOOOOOOOO down the drain! What will they do to Gary! Aahahahaahhhhhh! no! *Nightmares!*
    Last edited by Anime Aficionada; 19th September 2007 at 02:35 AM.

You do know that Gary's VA is still with the show, right? I'm betting he'll sound exactly the same as he always does :D

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.
    The Tr47 | The Website | The Art | The Journal
    Resident fan of Gary, Gligar and Ash's imaginary beard.

Blog Entries

Yeah, his voice actor's still on the show, Joey, and he also does Meowth's new voice, and James's new voice, and Prof. Oak's new voice. Yes, i obsess. ^^;;;

aa, i wrote that a loooooong time ago, and i wasn't interested in getting into debates...well, maybe a little, but smart ones, not ridiculous flaming wars that hurt people and make both sides look bad. i was also a little freaked out; OPS scares me a little. they're a huge force in the fandom, ever notice? i didn't want to accidentally stumble into a flaming war, or have anyone else dragged in, either.

i'm okay now, though. ^^ the forum i created for a new formation of a club should really be where we delve into it a bit more, though.

and that's a sweet bannr. where'd you find it, what site? ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Talking

here's thew webby www.gaiaonline.comm but the website is like restricted or something on ma comp.

anyways, phew! Thankd goodness Gary's original voice is still on air! ^^ At least he won't stuff up his stardom! Let's hope Ash's new voice steps up and at least sound like a guy.

Keep Smiling! :)

a_f

Blog Entries

i think his new voice is actually improving...slightly. i swear, if she sounds pratically monotone (i.e. ready-to-battle-voice) the whole time, isn't a couple decibles quieter during the scene with Staravia, and...well, yeah. anyway, i hope she works hard on that episode.

Monkey Baby The Ninja

pokegoshipping rules!!

me neither I've never been fond of palletshipping because I just think Ash and Gary are rivals and I dont think Ash is gay

I've not only become used to Ash's new dub voice, I've actually come to enjoy it. Of course, it still needs some work, but at least Ash sounds a lot better than he did last year at this time, when the new PUSA season started.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess
    *nods* i really don't like Paul very much; his training methods don't agree with me. although character-wise, he's a breath of fresh air; we need some hardcore jerks. ^^
    What I really want to see is Paul be a jerk to Ash in front of Gary. Although Gary used to treat Ash almost as bad as Paul currently does, I really don't think he'd appreciate someone else hurting Ash the way he used to. I'm even more anxious to see Gary's reaction to Paul labeling him a loser for being friends/defending Ash, because that is just something I see Paul doing. Of course, this being Pokémon, it'll probably come down to a Pokémon battle, but as long as it's a good one, I'll be more than happy...

The writers did bring May's main AG rivals together every once and awhile, so I actually think Gary and Paul meeting is a possibility - especially since in Gary's latest appearance, we're given the impression he would return sometime in the D/P season. Let's all hope it's much sooner than later!

anime_aficionada, that's such a cute banner you found! That reminds me - this thread is long, long, long overdue for some fan art! Three more pictures for every Palletshipper's viewing pleasure:

A special show for a special someone...

Can't close your eyes for a second... what's Gary going to have to do to get his pendent back?

Bring it on, Ashy-boy!

Page 3 of 186 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast