Palletshipping - Page 183
Page 183 of 187 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 2791

Thread: Palletshipping

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Re: Palletshipping

Random thought, but Ash will eventually reunite with Gary when his adventures are over, and he returns home to Pallet Town. There he will meet Gary, and then happily ever after :D

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    Random thought, but Ash will eventually reunite with Gary when his adventures are over, and he returns home to Pallet Town. There he will meet Gary, and then happily ever after :D
    The truth behind the Pokemon anime: Its all just a long, drawn out epic where the star crossed lovers reunite in the end ;D

My 1800th post is dedicated to Palletshipping! :) I'm more of an Mangapalletshipper, just because its more acceptable for them to be doing the nasty at 18-ish than at 10 :P Even Originashipping is a bit better since they supposedly are 13-14 in Gen II.

The truth behind the Pokemon anime: Its all just a long, drawn out epic where the star crossed lovers reunite in the end ;D

My 1800th post is dedicated to Palletshipping! :) I'm more of an Mangapalletshipper, just because its more acceptable for them to be doing the nasty at 18-ish than at 10 :P Even Originashipping is a bit better since they supposedly are 13-14 in Gen II.
    I don't think any Palletshipping fans believe that they will get together at ten: we believe that they have feelings for each other(which perhaps, in Satoshi's case at least, they don't understand themselves) and will eventually end up in a romantic relationship. We believe this despite the amount of homophobia in all countries but Japan(where it is very accepted).
    Doing "the nasty"... Gay people would probably be offended by that, though at ten and thirteen it is sort of nasty...
    FYI, they're not starcrossed. Nothing is really stopping them from getting together(except the writer's avoidance of gayness).

We believe this because we love this ship.
    Last edited by ninfiaVI; 25th April 2013 at 11:24 PM.

Haha ninfia, I know they're not really star crossed lovers :P I was makin' a joke. I'm a long time Palletshipper and I know how we roll :)

And I refer to sexual intercourse as "the nasty" all the time. I think its a pretty common euphemism for sex, at least where I'm from. It doesn't mean specifically homosexual intercourse, it just means sex. Like if we were talking about how Norman and Caroline made May and Max I'd say they "did the nasty" :P

So does anyone think we'll see Gary any time soon? I doubt it, but with the gang going back to Kanto you never know. Last time Gary was in Sinnoh, but he might be back home now too.

Ganbare Lizardon!! Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mooites View Post

So does anyone think we'll see Gary any time soon? I doubt it, but with the gang going back to Kanto you never know. Last time Gary was in Sinnoh, but he might be back home now too.
    You guys can talk about Gary coming back, as long as you relate it to Palletshipping. Otherwise, there is the whole Anime section to speculate on characters returning.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninfiaVI View Post
    If you go off topic, Araragi Hakase will get you. She manages the thread much better than the past head, so we can't get away with going off-topic like they used to do all the time. Trust me, I know from experience. Also, the gang is going to Decolora, not Kanto.
    A few points to note:

• Araragi Hakase is not the head of Shipper's Paradise. Insanish Danish is.
    • You can talk to either Gama or myself privately if you think a head isn't doing their job well enough. We are the Head Admins and we will listen to you. We won't however always see your opinions if they're posted inappropriately in threads such as this one.
    • And finally speaking about how the rules are applied has nothing to do with Palletshipping so you are once again going offtopic. I highly recommend you don't try and give people advice when you have yet to take it yourself.

You may now go back to discussing Palletshipping, and Palletshipping only.

Oh, um, wow... Ok so let me re-state my question. Does anyone think Gary AND ASH will reunite in the anime soon? Do you think they will have a tense battle as usual? Ash can never seem to beat Gary unless he's super serious about it (Johto league) after all. I always thought their battles had more than just rivalry after all.

Whats everyone's favorite Palletshipping hint? I really liked the episode where they meet in Johto (when Umbreon first appears) and Gary and Ash pull that pump think together (and Misty and Brock of course, but ya know.. ;D). It was one of the signs Gary was becoming not a jerk to Ash! And they're hands touuuuched ;D ;D ;D I think...

Hope this was on topic enough -___-

I'm often looking for AlmostStraightShipping fan fiction (which depending on who you ask, is effectively Palletshipping, but with Ash crossdressing as "Ashley" from the episode "Pokemon Scent-sation!"), but I have a hard time finding such stories. There are SOME out, but definitely not enough. Those I do find are often short, short-lived, or haven't been updated and continued in ages. This is a shame, because I truly think that regardless of how I feel about the ship personally, in the right hands, it has the potential to lead to some incredible, high-quality stories. And this prompt I found on tumblr a while back could very well be JUST the story I have been looking for.

[url=http://snowy-scales.tumblr.com/post/40979407718/palletship-courting-crossdresser-ash-fic-prompt[/url]

The only problem is that as of this post, no one appears to have risen to the challenge so far. I've been extremely tempted, but several things are holding me back. One, I have barely any time to write fan fiction these days, and the little I do have, I put towards either a specific story I am in the middle of, or one of two one-shots that I have completely planned out in my head. Second, I do not have that much experience with writing Pokemon stories...yet. Third, I am not sure I have the skill or confidence to tackle this at the moment. And in order to completely bring out the potential I fully believe this prompt has and make it into the amazing tale I know it can be, I am going to need far more free time, experience with writing Pokemon stories in general, and confidence in my overall writing talents. But as much as I would love to tackle this myself eventually, if any one here finds this prompt just as fascinating as I do and wants to give it a shot, well...it was not my own idea to begin with, so I can't stop you. In fact, my main desire is to spread the word of this. I'd love for people to try this out. I mean, I can't exactly complain if someone (or several people) get to this before I do. Just means more stories for me to read and enjoy! I just want to see this story done, and see it done well. It doesn't matter to me who does it, be it myself, another, or several even.
    Last edited by LinkSeasonMaster; 13th January 2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: The former link does not work anymore.

huh, maybe I'll try my hand at a Palletshipping fanfiction. It'll probably be just them being friends though.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Looks like a nice challenge.
    Maybe I should try it?

Hey everyone! I sort of registered on the bulbagarden community like ten minutes ago, and decided to first post on this thread, because Palletshipping has been like my OTP for as long as I can remember. I totally love the idea of Ash and Gary in a romantic relationship and I am sooo hoping for it to become true one day!
    I am a totally obssessed palletshipper! But I also like some of the other pairings like contest, rocket, poke, wishful, respect and pika, and the Ash-Serena pairing (I don't know what it's called though).

Hum... is Gary, by any chance, still in the newer episodes of the anime? I haven't really been watching them. All I know is that he's in the last Black and White episode, in a flashback I think. He better be in X and Y... with Ash.

Blog Entries

Visit Oaky's Youtube Channel

Hey guys; I'm new here and Palletshipping is largely part of why I joined this forum :P

I'm hoping Gary will be back in this season just so we can have more to work with, Palletshipping wise. Plus my eyes enjoy looking at him so there's that as well. Gary is specifically mentioned by some random person in a Pokemon Center in the X/Y games so it gives me hope that he may appear in the anime. I sure hope so :P

My stupid little Youtube Channel3DS FC: 4656-7122-5221
    #palletshipper

I'll admit that I've recently started shipping this, mainly because I started shipping Red and Green (is there a thread for that by the way? XD) and I'm a fan of rivalry/childhood friend/ love-hate relationships if they're handled right. Plus I find the way Gary calls him "Ashy-boy" to be cute for some reason XD

I'm hoping that Gary makes an appearance in XY. Snce Serena mentioned that she and Ash went to a summer camp I'm assuming that maybe Gary went as well. I mean why wouldn't he go to his grandfather's pokemon camp? And it would be nice if he showed Ash that he still had the half pokeball from before and vice versa :)

~Claimer of Pansage in the Claim a Pokemon thread~
    ~Claimer of Cilan in the Claim a Character thread~

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    Looks like a nice challenge.
    Maybe I should try it?
    I'm all for that. But don't force yourself, either. No point in writing a fan fiction that you won't enjoy working on.