Palletshipping - Page 182

Page 182 of 186 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2789
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Woo! I sure hope the fandom isn't dead! I totally support Palletshipping. It kinda sucks that the fandom isn't as active as it used to be, but it sure looks like it used to be full of some pretty cool people! Ummm... If anyone else shows up, that would be cool! Yeah! ^^
    Palletshipping... Nuff said.
    Good-golly-gosh, I LIKE CHEESE!

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteveDaMasta View Post
    Woo! I sure hope the fandom isn't dead! I totally support Palletshipping. It kinda sucks that the fandom isn't as active as it used to be, but it sure looks like it used to be full of some pretty cool people! Ummm... If anyone else shows up, that would be cool! Yeah! ^^
    Well, a good way to get the ball rolling and induce some activity in this thread, is with a topic. :>
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Quote Originally Posted by ninfiaVI View Post
    Hey I'm new to this thread.
    I recently became surprised by how convincing the evidence is for palletshipping by watching the late kanto episodes.
    Here's the weird part: Satoshi is perfectly comfortable holding Shigeru but he never reslly touches Kasumi, Haruka, Hikari, or Airisu.
    The only things he has held are his pokemon (which he often says he loves) and Shigeru.
    Here's some screenshots:
    Attachment 84652

And compare these:
    Attachment 84669
    Attachment 84670
    Ahhhh.... The wonderful Battle of the Badge screenshot.... ^^
    Seriously, that's been my favorite episode of the anime ever since I first discovered palletshipping. Well... That and Power Play. Power Play is pretty shippy too. :D
    Palletshipping... Nuff said.
    Good-golly-gosh, I LIKE CHEESE!

Idiot

I registered to this forum just to talk about Palletshipping. I tootally support Palletshipping! The fandom is awesome aswell!

Idiot

I like pretty many yaoi couples, but Ash and Gary are my favorite.
    It is pretty funny/strange that there is so much evidence.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Quite honestly, I think yaoi is disgusting and strange, but thers's something about Ash and Gary. Besides, the amount of evidence for it is just shocking.
    Can you specify what you mean by this?

Originally posted by Araragi Hakase:
    Can you specify what you mean by this?
    Um, I didn't mean it. I was just trying to introduce some life into this thread, because yaoi fangirls get angry when you criticize them.

Hey, do you think Iris could be a threat to Palletshipping?
    Personall, I don't, and I think there is much more evidence for Palletshipping than Negaishipping, but I wonder if anyone has a different opinion.
    Last edited by ninfiaVI; 2nd March 2013 at 11:55 AM.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Um, I didn't mean it. I was just trying to introduce some life into this thread, because yaoi fangirls get angry when you criticize them.
    If that's the case, please don't do that. There's no reason to try to create drama to bring life to the thread. If you want the thread to be active, post a topic, or reply to other topics, etc, which I see you did with no problem. Just stick to supporting the ship.

Talk about a dead thread!!
    Alright. for anyone who still cares about this surprisingly credible ship, I have a new topic.
    Do you think there will be a Palletshipping hint in the upcoming movie?"
    I see an easy link. The movie's title is, "Extremespeed Genesect and the Return of Mewtwo" (Or something very close. I always mix up a Kanji or two)
    Of course, Mewtwo can give us a flashback to "The Battle of the Badge" and that sweet scene when Ash holds the weak Gary.(I'd love to be in Gary's place there)

Also, if anyone wants a great fanfic, not done by me but by the amazingly talented Annisoptera, click this link:
    As Night Follows Day, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction
    It has perfectly in-character portrayals of Ash and Gary, perfectly compliments canon, has nothing explicit, although it does have references to alcohol, and impresses nearly everyone who reads it. Don't worry: It's fanfiction.net, so there are no viruses.

Gonna be the very best TheLadyYuki's Avatar

I love that fanfic! <3 And...I'd like to see Gary return to the series soon, or even in the upcoming movie.

My friend and I recently talked about this, and we see another link aside from Mewtwo. Genesect is a modified version of a pre-existing Pokemon - meaning it existed at one point without the modifications to it, like the cannon on its back. Perhaps this means it eventually became extinct. How were Team Plasma able to bring it back in order to experiment on it? Through a fossil. Now, who in the series have we seen who has experience with fossil revival? Gary, for one, from what we saw in that Pokemon Chronicles episode. Maybe we'll see him become involved - or even become dragged into being involved - with Genesect's revival. Or maybe this is just a grasping-at-straws theory. But it's fun to dream, right?

(Also I loved that Mewtwo episode to death. Just sayin <3)
    Help us grow, please!

Originally Posted by TheLadyYuki:
    I love that fanfic! <3
    Isn't it so amazing? I wish I could write like she can.

Originally Posted by TheLadyYuki:
    My friend and I recently talked about this, and we see another link aside from Mewtwo. Genesect is a modified version of a pre-existing Pokemon - meaning it existed at one point without the modifications to it, like the cannon on its back. Perhaps this means it eventually became extinct. How were Team Plasma able to bring it back in order to experiment on it? Through a fossil. Now, who in the series have we seen who has experience with fossil revival? Gary, for one, from what we saw in that Pokemon Chronicles episode. Maybe we'll see him become involved - or even become dragged into being involved - with Genesect's revival. Or maybe this is just a grasping-at-straws theory. But it's fun to dream, right?
    As much as I would love to see Gary in the movie, it's not happening. Have you seen "A Friend...His Name is N" yet? It's only in Japanese now, but I saw it and I know enough to understand that Team Plasma, under Colress(not our favorite rival) has revived the Genesect.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

While you guys are free to discuss Gary coming back, please make sure you relate it back to Palletshipping. Thanks.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Default Re: Palletshipping

We need to get this thread up and running again so here is topic, Favorite Palletshipping Moment, please share your favorite moments between these two (clearly in love) boys,

Mine is the infamous Scene in EP063 Battle of the Badge

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

That moment of sharing the halved pokeball XDD

Gabe67 & Spectrum Achromatic.
    Thanks for coming. It's nice to have new people on the thread(especially if one's themed after the best villain in pokemon).

Originally Posted by Gabe67:
    We need to get this thread up and running again so here is topic, Favorite Palletshipping Moment, please share your favorite moments between these two (clearly in love) boys,
    Hmmm... Clearly in love?
    As much as I wish it were true... it's probably not. :(
    Realizing that you're gay-that you love another guy- can be really confusing, and Ash definitely is not ready for it.
    On the other hand, though, Ash will always do what he thinks is right, without really caring if anyone tries to stop him, so he might find this easy.

A great topic, by the way, better than mine, and here's my answer:
    Either "A Claim to Flame" or "Can't Beat the Heat". Not because both titles reference hotness.
    In the former, Ash can't get to sleep because he is thinking about Gary, then goes on a walk, meets Gary and they sit and talk under the stars, being really nice to one another.
    In the latterm that whole Pokeball divided in two is great, but I really like the moment when they hold hands.
    Yato likes this.