Palletshipping - Page 181
Page 181 of 186 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 2790

Thread: Palletshipping

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Hello! Calling all Palletshippers! Is anyone still out there?

*sigh* Come on, guys! I refuse to let this thread die! Where are all of the amazing people that once commanded and frequented this thread almost everyday?

Where's the Palletshipping love??? I know there are still tons of fans out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails garyxash264.jpg   palletshipping15.jpg   garyxash123.gif   garyxash139.jpg   garyxash217.png  

Well, I'm still out there. I don't come here as often as I used to because it's usually pretty dead here. It makes me really happy to see that there are still people who are actively supporting this pairing. n_n

Even though I have a little obsession with AshxGary, I doubt it that they'll ever make it canon. It still is and will always be a kid's show. There are hardly any boyxgirl pairings in the show (as far as I've seen), let alone a relationship between two guys. I'll keep hoping I suppose c:

I should watch a Gary-episode marathon that makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside. <3
    I really wonder if they're gonna give Gary a new episode soon. It'll surely give this thread a little boost!

Also, PalletshippingMaster, by looking at what you've written so far on here, you should definitely write some Palletshipping fanfiction. I think you could write some awesome stories.
    ...Reminds me to continue my own Pallet fanfic. ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Mleen View Post
    Well, I'm still out there. I don't come here as often as I used to because it's usually pretty dead here. It makes me really happy to see that there are still people who are actively supporting this pairing. n_n

I'm glad to see a few are still standing strong for the sake of Palletshipping. Thanks! I'm not going to give up, I am going to remain optimistic....at least we can live through our imagination, correct???

Even though I have a little obsession with AshxGary, I doubt it that they'll ever make it canon. It still is and will always be a kid's show. There are hardly any boyxgirl pairings in the show (as far as I've seen), let alone a relationship between two guys. I'll keep hoping I suppose c:

Hey, I'm with you there. GaryxAsh is my favorite yaoi pairing, it makes sense and I love each of their personalities. I see your point, I wish the creators would mature the show just a bit to let crushes evolve into innocent relationships. Nothing tacky, just kissing and cuddling...fluff basically. Things that make people say "Aww!". I dont see any harm in that. Children these days learn about sexual and romantic information in kindergarten for gosh sakes....Surely, the writers know this.

I should watch a Gary-episode marathon that makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside. <3
    I really wonder if they're gonna give Gary a new episode soon. It'll surely give this thread a little boost!

A little inspiration can go a long way. It can help us create masterpieces and do extraordinary things! I hope Gary appears in the new series...though I'm sure they will murder his appearance, just like they have for every other character. This thread and every Palletshipping forum needs a big jumpstart and recharge!

Also, PalletshippingMaster, by looking at what you've written so far on here, you should definitely write some Palletshipping fanfiction. I think you could write some awesome stories.
    ...Reminds me to continue my own Pallet fanfic. ;-;

Thank you, I am flattered :) I am currently in the rough draft stages, but I am not going to rush it, I want it to sound great and make sense somewhat ;) I do however, have several Palletshipping AMVs.....just click my YouTube button to the left, below my avatar.

OH NO I ARRIVED 181 PAGES LATE :O

did the topic go off pallet shipping already? :(

I AM HERE.....even though i got here REALLY late ;(

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Woah there, no need to post three times in a row, multiple posting is not allowed on threads.

And you can NEVER be too late to discuss Palletshipping here, that's what this thread is about! All Palletshipping all the time XP

To help get back on topic, I'm going to share with you guys one of my favorite palletshipping fanfics...I really think this explains why Gary is so antagonistic towards Ash and how he became his rival.

Rival, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net

"As a friend, I was easily cast aside. As a rival, there was no way my presence could be forgotten."

dsfkjhsjdkfhksjdfh!!! <3 I read it years ago and I was SO HAPPY to finally find it again xDDD

"seasons change, people change"

Thank you for posting that wonderful fanfic, Gym Leader Burgh :)

Palletshippinger1212.....It's never too late to discuss Palletshipping :)

I don't have any fanfics to share but I do create Palletshipping(and soon to be other ships) AMVs as well, if you are interested. Just click the youtube link beneath my avatar and information.

Well, I am apalletshipper fan, and honsestly, I can see how Gary and Ash have some sort of chemistry. But I think the creators of pokemon are trying to kill Palletshipping, due to the fact that there is little chance Gary will make an appearence in the Best Wishes series... :(

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

They brought Dawn back for a few episodes, who's to say they won't bring back anyone else? I am still hopeful Gary will show up. Someday...soon....please, writers? :(
    Help us grow, please!

Really, they brought Dawn back? o-o *hasn't watched the show in ages*
    For some reason I still doubt that they'll let Gary disappear completely. I think he'll show up in an episode or too, but nothing much.
    But yeah, the ship really is dying... xc Makes me sad.

Well, for the dub it would be easy to get gary's VA, Jimmy Zoppi, because he voices James and meowth. but that's just it... The Japanese VA may be harder to find... Also, the past travel companion kind of, HAS to get an episode. But after that, the companion is cast aside. look at may and misty, for example.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Years later, I think Ash/Gary is my favorite Pokemon pairing. Ash really has no interest in anything besides Pokemon and competition, and Gary provided both! Plus its adorable and makes me laugh :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ah. Haven't been here for awhile. Hey guys!

I've been getting into Palletshipping a lot more lately, ever since I got out of it for awhile there.

Blog Entries

Just here to say that I absolutely support Palletshipping. That episode where Gary and Ash reconciled under the moon and everything just clinched it. Come on Gary, just hurry up and confess.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!