Palletshipping - Page 180

Page 180 of 186 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2784
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

^ Really, it died? But I thought that loads of people always posted there (I used to visit that thread quite often). How did that happen? o.o

I guess this thread is dying because there haven't been any Gary episodes lately? (At least, that's what I believe. I don't really watch the show atm) Otherwise I have no idea... So, what do you guys think? Will Gary appear in a B/W episode soon?

Thank God there are still a lot of peeps uploading new Palletshippy fanfics/fanart. It kept my love for this pairing alive n_n

Gonna be the very best TheLadyYuki's Avatar

If/when Gary appears anytime in B/W, he'd better be wearing the outfit Blue's wearing in HeartGold/SoulSilver. So much love <3 A lot of people might argue that he likely won't show up due to Unova being so far away from all the other regions, but if Professor Oak can fly out there in a plane, Gary can too. So I'll still hope.

And sorry for the really long hiatus, guys. I came back after a while and couldn't find this thread anywhere, so I was afraid it had died :(
    Yato likes this.

Known as palletshpprblaze The Cool Honourshppr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I haven't been around for a while, Mleen... and yes, the thread died for a while. And I shall go read that! ;) FF.net is my friend
    One of the Awesome
    Honourshippers out
    there!

hey thought here, what if ash read some ninja manga and suddenly want to try out some tricks on Gary?

someone say SOMPHIN!!!!!! PLZ. ;.; *sniff*

sooo anyway it's spring break yay! also i've been stalking this forum for awhile now.
    didn't know what to say.... but HUGE palletshipping fan and it's mostly thanks to you guys.
    someone plz say hi or something, might try making my own fanfic who knows. wish me luck! ;P

OMFG! just thought of a great song for Gary and ash. *proud of self*
    it's called bad apple (very odd title nothing to do with apples...)english version by christina vee.
    here's a link (not palletshipping sadly it's good though) Black Rock Shooter ~*Bad Apple*~ [ENGLISH] - YouTube
    i just wonder who it fits best? tell me wha'cha t'ink pwez. *puppy eyes*

back to reading fanfics squee
    Last edited by Insanish Danish; 25th March 2012 at 02:23 PM.
    Crazy, but then again who isn't?

*sigh* looks like this thread is dying and i havn't even really participated.
    looks like i have to go sulk that i can't really talk to anyone about my love for palletshipping.
    *off to cry and eat feelings out in corner...*

Quote Originally Posted by Kaycee91 View Post
    hey thought here, what if ash read some ninja manga and suddenly want to try out some tricks on Gary?

someone say SOMPHIN!!!!!! PLZ. ;.; *sniff*

sooo anyway it's spring break yay! also i've been stalking this forum for awhile now.
    didn't know what to say.... but HUGE palletshipping fan and it's mostly thanks to you guys.
    someone plz say hi or something, might try making my own fanfic who knows. wish me luck! ;P

OMFG! just thought of a great song for Gary and ash. *proud of self*
    it's called bad apple (very odd title nothing to do with apples...)english version by christina vee.
    here's a link (not palletshipping sadly it's good though) Black Rock Shooter ~*Bad Apple*~ [ENGLISH] - YouTube
    i just wonder who it fits best? tell me wha'cha t'ink pwez. *puppy eyes*

back to reading fanfics squee
    I just decided to look back here on a whim... xD;;

Spring break is always an awesome time and I hope that yours has been great! I'm glad to see you on board the palletshipping train! It will be a slow and scenic ride, but an enjoyable one nonetheless. I hope to see you make your own fic one day~. I know waaaaaay back in the day, when this thread was super active, that there was a ot of story sharing. It was wonderful to see those sorts of interactions~. I look forward to reading it one day!

Oh~ I've never heard an English dub of Bad Apple. It's pretty good~ though I'm not sure if it'll fit either Ash or Gary... It might be Ash since he's an emotional kid (especially in Sinnoh). Hmmm... You know, maybe it would be an interesting choice for Ash! Who did you have in mind?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

PALLETSHIPPING RULES!! My fav is STILL the Silver Conference arc where the rivalry ended... :) Next-door boy = First Friend = First Rival = First Love!!

OMG! Yes thank you for checking back I saw this thread awhile ago loved it!, but when nobody was responding i was about to lose hope.
    anyway what if ash or gary read some kind of ninja manga and wanted to try something on their significant other? please respond.
    Last edited by Kaycee91; 5th April 2012 at 03:54 PM.

Follow SaftOchBulle On Twitter Add SaftOchBulle on Facebook Add SaftOchBulle on MySpace
    Visit SaftOchBulle's Youtube Channel

I think the idea of palletshipping is just adorable! But I cannot give it my full support. Firstly, Ash is still 10 years old and I doubt there could be any REAL feelings. Secondly I can't see Ash shipped with anyone else than Misty. But I do like the idea of Gary liking Ash. This would make sence since he always tries to upset Ash, wich is a normal behavior of 10-yearolds to hide their "feelings" for the other part. In addition, he's got this superior attitude which could be to hide his sexuality. The most logical way to make an Ash-sipping would be to make a live-action film, where Ash is older (maybe 18 or 20??) and Gary tells Ash how he really feels about him, and he knows there could never be anything between them because Ash alredy loves someone else. This does NOT come as a chock to Ash, who is quite happy to know he will always be able to trust Gary. He will eventually get together with Misty, get married and have 183 babies.

Maybe this is just a fantasy, but I couldn't figure out any better way to end pokémon once and for all!

WHY WON'T ANYONE ANSWER MY GOSH DARNED QUESTION!!!!!!!!!
    is it to much to ask?
    again, what if ash or gary read some kind of ninja manga and wanted to try something on their significant other?
    please respond this time.
    please

I just decided to look back here on a whim... xD;;

Spring break is always an awesome time and I hope that yours has been great! I'm glad to see you on board the palletshipping train! It will be a slow and scenic ride, but an enjoyable one nonetheless. I hope to see you make your own fic one day~. I know waaaaaay back in the day, when this thread was super active, that there was a ot of story sharing. It was wonderful to see those sorts of interactions~. I look forward to reading it one day!

Oh~ I've never heard an English dub of Bad Apple. It's pretty good~ though I'm not sure if it'll fit either Ash or Gary... It might be Ash since he's an emotional kid (especially in Sinnoh). Hmmm... You know, maybe it would be an interesting choice for Ash! Who did you have in mind?[/QUOTE]

i think you might be right (and thank you my sring break was good)but it could also work for gary if he's confused about telling ash about how he feels and such
    Last edited by Insanish Danish; 21st April 2012 at 01:53 PM.

Registered User PalletshippingMaster's Avatar
    Add PalletshippingMaster on Facebook
    Visit PalletshippingMaster's Youtube Channel

Hello fellow Palletshippers! This is my first post here!

I have been a Palletshipper since the beginning of this year but have been a life long Pokemon fan, ever since I went to go see the First Movie back in November of '99. I'm so glad to see that there are still huge numbers of supporters for Palletshipping around today! Everyone was beginning to think it was dying off ever since Master Quest ended, which was when Pokemon started going downhill after that season ended, sad to say :( I do not like the new voice actors at all nor do I like the new Pokemon...it's just not the same! Ugh!

Ok, enough of my rant. I'm just very blessed to be here and I look forward to interacting with all of you and making new friends! :)

In regards to the topic of Gary appearing in B/W...I truly think he will, though I already know I am not going to like his new design, just like I don't like Ash's. I am doing my very best to revive Palletshipping through my AMV's on YouTube...I will be writing fan fictions next, though I do not possess the ability to draw fanart, though I wish I could.

But yes, Gary Oak MUST return to Pokemon, or there's going to be hell to pay! Pokemon International needs to get their priorities straight if they want to keep their fans.

Don't worry everyone, as long as we stay strong and keep showing our love for these two then Palletshipping ain't going nowhere! ;)
    Last edited by CommanderPigg; 24th April 2012 at 08:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

You make AMVs? :O I'd love to see some of them! You don't see too many of them around (or really any of Yaoi Ash ship ;( )

If Tracey of all characters got a passing mention, I can't see why Gary can't make a cameo XD I won't be counting on it too much though, but I do think that since he's such an important part of Ash's life, it's destiny that they will meet again :3

Also, as an aside, try not to administer threats to Pokemon International or any legal Pokemon company entity...it can get pretty ugly. Keep to shipping discussion, 'kay?

And with that, I guess I should come out of my closet and admit that I'm also a palletshipper (though, I ship OriginalShipping a bit more, but it's kinda close, right? XD).

"seasons change, people change"

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    You make AMVs? :O I'd love to see some of them! You don't see too many of them around (or really any of Yaoi Ash ship ;( )

I'd be glad to show them to you! :D Am I allowed to post them on this thread? I'm new here so I don't wanna get banned lol :P

If Tracey of all characters got a passing mention, I can't see why Gary can't make a cameo XD I won't be counting on it too much though, but I do think that since he's such an important part of Ash's life, it's destiny that they will meet again :3

Exactly! Misty had made a few appearances in Advanced and we saw May appear in a few Diamond and Pearl as well...so it is only a matter of time before Gary either makes a cameo OR they bring him back to the show PERMANENTLY. It would be so stupid if they did not.

Also, as an aside, try not to administer threats to Pokemon International or any legal Pokemon company entity...it can get pretty ugly. Keep to shipping discussion, 'kay?

Sorry, I just get frustrated with those people sometimes! Do they not care about what their viewers like and want? Oh don't worry, I've already sent them petitions, letters, notes, emails, you name it. They know me by now LOL...but yes I'll (do my best) try to not "threaten" those companies anymore.

And with that, I guess I should come out of my closet and admit that I'm also a palletshipper (though, I ship OriginalShipping a bit more, but it's kinda close, right? XD)

Hey, that is awesome! Palletshipping is my favorite! Pokeshipping and Rocketshipping are my second favorites. I love Originalshipping...Ash and Gary are based off Red and Green, so it is basically the same concept...just name and animation design changes :) I'm trying to become another ChaosRocket and get Palletshipping back to its former glory in the early 00's! (though I'd never want to replace her as she was the founder of Palletshipping).

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

@PalletshippingMaster ; Yes, you're free to post your amvs here!

And I tried my best to be an adamant PalletShipper during April Fools' day '11 on Bulba, when we pretended everything was back in '97 (before Pokemon aired in the states). It was fun learning about the grassroots of Palletshipping :P I just have a penchant for rival shippings in general...even though I'm more of a Comashipper to be honest, but I can see the appeal in Pallet.

I think that they had a good friendship together and it must have hurt a bit when Ash antagonized Gary as his journey began. I often wonder if Gary really wanted to be his rival or it was kinda forced upon through expectations from having such a successful grandfather. In my headcanon, Ash was always really excited to begin his pokemon journey and talked about battling all the time and Gary kinda just went along so that he would still have something in common with him. As their journeys went along, Gary realized that he wasn't battling for himself anymore...he was doing it just for Ash. I guess that scared him, so he went on his own path, to being a Pokemon researcher.

It's a bit of a sad headcanon, but a bit sweet at the same time XD Gary is probably upset that the bond between him and Ash isn't as "active" as it might have been during their rivalry, but it makes it that much more interesting, I think :3

"seasons change, people change"

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    @PalletshippingMaster ; Yes, you're free to post your amvs here!

Awesome! Thank you so much!

And I tried my best to be an adamant PalletShipper during April Fools' day '11 on Bulba, when we pretended everything was back in '97 (before Pokemon aired in the states). It was fun learning about the grassroots of Palletshipping :P I just have a penchant for rival shippings in general...even though I'm more of a Comashipper to be honest, but I can see the appeal in Pallet.

Haha, hey that is great! :D Nothing compares to the uniqueness and individuality of Palletshipping...it's simply the best, hands down. I truly cannot stand Paul...he is an arrogant jerk on purpose while Gary only playfully being a jerk to get his Ashy boy's attention ;)

I think that they had a good friendship together and it must have hurt a bit when Ash antagonized Gary as his journey began. I often wonder if Gary really wanted to be his rival or it was kinda forced upon through expectations from having such a successful grandfather. In my headcanon, Ash was always really excited to begin his pokemon journey and talked about battling all the time and Gary kinda just went along so that he would still have something in common with him. As their journeys went along, Gary realized that he wasn't battling for himself anymore...he was doing it just for Ash. I guess that scared him, so he went on his own path, to being a Pokemon researcher.

It really did upset Ash because they used to be so close as children. Not only was Ash upset, but angry as well. To be honest, this is my opinion as to why this rivalry was formed...Ash and Gary were very, very close friends as children. They saw eachother every day and were inseperable. They shared secrets, played outside, had sleepovers, played make-believe that they were Pokemon trainers, watched movies, etc...until one day, Gary began to develop feelings for Ash that he had never experienced before. They were warm and pleasant, but they were confusing to him being the age he was and this scared him. So the only solution he could think of at the time was to push Ash out of his life and form a rivalry to provoke him, knowing Ash would follow him, trying to mend was had been broken long ago...this way Gary could hide his true feelings behind the rivalry, but he would still get to see and talk to Ash..just on a different level. It's a bittersweet dilemma if you will.

Over the course of the seasons, we begin to see his cold, arrogant, egotistical shell begin to fall apart...revealing the boy Ash remembered growing up with. This happens due to Ash melting Gary's cold exterior away, pulling Gary back in and Gary could have stopped himself and resisted but apparently he just cannot fight it anymore. So they become friends again, putting their silly rivalry behind them.

Now, I think that Gary is just biding his time, waiting for the right moment to admit his true feelings to Ash...and unbeknownst to Gary, Ash feels the same way for him...he just hides it because he is insecure about that and also because he isn't sure how Gary would react...the same reason Gary also hasn't told Ash. Both are too scared, shy and embarrassed to admit to one another. Ash uses his friends and training as a distraction, while Gary used his rivalry and now, researching career as his excuse. It's all a matter of who will admit first...when, where, and how is still to be seen.

I PRAY that the writers will base it off Originalshipping, just as they have based almost everything else of Red and Green for Ash and Gary. I'm patiently awaiting to see their eyes meet, their arms holding one another, their lips merge and the heavens erupt into a glorious ovation unlike anything experienced before!

It's a bit of a sad headcanon, but a bit sweet at the same time XD Gary is probably upset that the bond between him and Ash isn't as "active" as it might have been during their rivalry, but it makes it that much more interesting, I think :3

It is sad but I still have faith...faith in that I know these two will be together because they belong with eachother. Nobody can deny the chemistry between them...I truly believe they are soul mates and no matter where they go and what they do...they will have a part of their heart missing, just like their pokeball half, which is a great symbol of true love and friendship!

Wow, that was long! Sorry!!! lol
    Last edited by PalletshippingMaster; 29th April 2012 at 04:09 PM.