Palletshipping - Page 174
Page 174 of 187 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 2791

Thread: Palletshipping

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post

A graveyard? A cave? A church? An abandoned building (a house or a hospital maybe?) or an alley?

Also what does your avi refer to?
    hmmm...I might do house or alley.

Thanks, very much 8D.

About the Av, click the spoiler button to see.

and OMG! I love Hanna Is Not A Boy's Name! 8D (ignore this for it is off-topic, I just had to shout that out after seeing Hannah here. D8;;)

Smell Ya Later! The Great Gary Oak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Since no one can see the awesome...

Edit: For the record, the piece IS my own. Got dinged pretty quick for that one.
    Last edited by The Great Gary Oak; 6th October 2010 at 12:56 AM.
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

Preciousmetalshipping FTW Pikamiki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

@the great Gary oak. That pic is scary

The Ballsy Leader Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HannaFalkCross View Post
    Hai~
    ^_^
    I've gotten so caught up in a bunch of going-ons that I've neglected the pallet thread!

So...
    Here's some pictures as an apology:
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=13474116

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=13377144

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=13279813
    D'aaaww those are some cute pics :3 You're forgiven! (even though I wasn't around when you posted before >_>)

Quote Originally Posted by KanikaOkami View Post
    hmmm...I might do house or alley.

Thanks, very much 8D.
    You're very welcome. I look forward to seeing the finished product =)

Quote Originally Posted by KanikaOkami View Post
    About the Av, click the spoiler button to see.
    The link to the pic is broken D: But the rest of the artist's work is still adorable~

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Gary Oak View Post
    Since no one can see the awesome...

Bitchin' pic you have thar.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a palletshipping fanfic just about ready I'll post it up here when it's done.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been so busy lately... and I'm note going to see this thread even longer because of my five-day trip to London. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, though. I love London <3

Hmm, about the topic about how Ash and Gary grew apart, I'm pretty lazy to give a full answer for it. XD Mostly because I have lots of theories for it. Like what's said before, it could be because of the issue with their parents, or Gary's pride like Muku.Bird stated (although I can't picture other people finding Ash a weirdo... but that's just me). I guess these are the most plausible reasons I could also start with the theory 'Gary-was-afraid-to-become-to-close-to-Ash-so-he-simply-abandoned-him' but that's way too shippy to be plausible I think :')

@KanikaOkami: Pretty pretty picture <3 It's already beautiful like that!

@HannaFalkCross: Yay, you're still alive~ ^_^ Me likes the fan-art. Pixiv is awesome :3

@The Great Gary Oak: It's creepy but I really love it <3 Even though most of the art is colored black, I think the light and shades came out really well.
    ...Now I wanna read a story about this art, I'm curious to the story behind this.. Dx

*whistles* Another update of my humble fanfiction

Post Thanks / Like

I will post my palletshipping fanfic as soon as someone else posts so this post isn't dramatically changed
    Last edited by Pikamiki; 13th October 2010 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Don't want to double post

Post Thanks / Like

...Wow. I returned from London already, and it's been so quiet here. Where did everybody go? Hmm... that's disappointing. I thought that maybe someone would organize a ShiShi Halloween contest >///< So Pikamiki, I posted for you x)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Neh, neh! I honestly shouldn't be here... but... does anyone on the face of this planet remember I ever existed? >w<
    Probably not, I'd bet.
    But anyway, just so you people know I'm not new-- I'm not.
    What's going ON around here? :D?

says "yeah" a lot. Lawnmowergirl's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I dunno. I think Bulbagarden's PalletShippers haven't been very active as of late. I'll try to pop in and join the conversation whenever I can even though it's only my second-favorite Ash 'ship. :P

Morpheus♥Orange♥Contest♥HeatTag♥Wishful♥Rocket

deviantart|photobucket|pixiv|youtube|fanfiction|tumblr|shipping

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

D: Really? ...Well, I shouldn't be complaining-- I'm the one who disappeared off the face of the planet for a few... you know... months. >w>;

But I think I'll be sorta active from now on! :D If anyone wants me back, that is.
    Old enough to know better;

young enough to do it anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Fanfic
    The kiss.

"why am I going along with this when I love Ash?" Misty questioned "cause you know you'll still have Tracy" Gary answered happily "You forgot you have him". Gary had been devising a plan to get the one that he loved the most (for those that can't add 2+2, I'll spell it out, Gary loves Ash) to kiss him. It took hours of thinking, organising and millions of cookies but he thought he had the perfect plan.*
    Tracy then popped in with a question for Misty "so does that mean you love me?" Misty giggled "umm yeah. I guess I do!" *"enough chit-chat, let's put this plan in action!' Gary cheered "yeah!" Tracy and Misty giggled. The not-so-clever plan that Gary had made went like this: Tracy would chase Misty, while Gary was in front of Ash, talking to him, then Misty would run into Ash, push him into Gary and if it all works, Ash and Gary would be kissing and, in order for Ash to stay put, Gary would wrap his arms around him. "let's go!" Gary squealed. Gary ran up to the trainer, who was happily playing with his pikachu "so where did you come in the sinnoh league then?" Gary asked the happy trainer "I made it all the way to the top 4!" Ash answered as happy a ever. Tracy then saw the signal that Gary gave and started to chase Misty, whilst Ash told Gary about the sinnoh league "...and there was this trainer with a darkrai and latios, he was the cause of my loss. I lost to him. I was so bummed out but I made it to the TOP 4! That was so awesome!" Ash squealed. The auburn haired researcher saw Misty running closer to Ash and with that, told him to stay put and not move, Misty was then ready to push Ash and when she did, Gary forgot to wrap his arms around the other trainer, yet, the black haired trainer stayed put for at least 5 seconds. After the kiss, Ash and Gary were both blushing unknown shades of red. The black haired trainer was so shocked, yet deep inside he was thinking 'I can't believe Gary finally kissed me, I've been waiting for so long!' The auburn haired researcher could only think 'he stayed, he stayed where he was when he was kissing me and didn't move. That's gotta mean something!' Both boys eyes met and didn't trail away, they were fixed on each other. When both trainers spoke, they spoke in unison. "I need to tell you something!" both trainers shouted, "you go first" Ash said to Gary "no, you can go first" this continued until Gary broke it off and whispered "why don't we say it at the same time" the black-haired trainer nodded and they then opened their mouths to speak "I really like you!" they both shouted, embarrassed, they both whispered "you do?" They kept speaking in unison for quite some time and then they stopped, giggled and held hands all the way back to Delia's house. They have never ever forgotten that day and they never will. It's my first fanfic so go a little easy on me

Post Thanks / Like

Whoah... Kari, is that you? Hehe, it's been a while! =)

@Lawnmowergirl: Yes, please come around. It's much better to see some activity here. This place is dying ;__;

@Pikamiki: The story is cute! But it would be way more readable if you make the sentences shorter (some are REALLY long which makes them hard to understand). If you put your story in smaller paragraphs it's also easier to read. Just like sentences and paragraphs in books... Again, no offence. I just want to give some advice. ^_^

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah, it's me! ^_^ I'm back, baby! And better than ever. ;D *totally had a random urge to say that* >_>;;

Also, nice idea over there, Pikamiki. ^_^ Maybe add in some punctuation though~? Your grammar is altogether pretty good, however, you should add in some paragraphs and such to help comprehension, like Mleen said. :3
    And, this is just a small suggestion-- maybe you should try to vary the lengths of your sentences, so it's a bit less choppy to read.
    Not trying to beat on you!! I just like trying to be constructive. ^^;; I loved it though! It was adorable. XD
    Old enough to know better;

young enough to do it anyway.

says "yeah" a lot. Lawnmowergirl's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

...Since I think we should have a topic of discussion other than how inactive we've all been, I come bearing topics, bolded for your convenience.

What is your favorite PalletShippy moment, and why?

Do you consider the "Gary was here, Ash is a loser" thing to be a hint? UST? Not a hint at all?

What common misconceptions about our lovely pairing would you like to dispel?

Can you think of any topics for this thread?

Morpheus♥Orange♥Contest♥HeatTag♥Wishful♥Rocket

deviantart|photobucket|pixiv|youtube|fanfiction|tumblr|shipping