Palletshipping - Page 173
Page 173 of 187 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2791

Thread: Palletshipping

Preciousmetalshipping FTW Pikamiki's Avatar

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

When did you become a Palletshipper?
    About 7-8 months ago! I was a pearl and poke shipper fan and then... Move over ash, misty has Tracy and Dawn has Paul,Barry and kenny(greedy girl). Gary became HAWT and SMEXY to me and then I automaticly loved palletshipping (oh wait my pokemon OC tori loves Paul)
    Last edited by Pikamiki; 9th October 2010 at 05:03 AM. Reason: OC mention

B E W A R B Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

If Gary does appear during the Isshu arc, will they still be rivals or best friends?
    They haven't really been rivals for a long time =/ Maybe if they were like "I'm gonna be the best in my profession before you will," but otherwise there's nothing for them to really compete on anymore. Not that I'm too broken up about it, I like that they mended their friendship after Johto. Though occasional teasing would be very welcome ;D

Like Mleen stated before, I don't expect Gary to play a major role in Best Wishes, but I do hope he appears in a minimum of five episodes.

Nobody is really on when I'm on so that means no discussing palletshipping
    Last edited by Pikamiki; 29th September 2010 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Warning message

^ Well... it's no chatbox. People post stuff whenever they feel like. It's not like everyone watches this thread 24/7 (I think?) This thread can be dead for days, so yeah. :3

@lmao: Thanks~ <3

@Lucrezia-Noin: Yes, the fan-stuff for this shipping is amazing. This is what kept me so close to this pairing ^__^

@Kakuna Matata: With five episodes I'd be already overjoyed, honestly. XD

By the way, a kind of episode I can see happening in the new season is an episode of the more researcher-side of Gary. I mean, apart from we Pokémon Special (where Ash didn't appear at all as far as I can remember) we haven't seen much of that yet. So lame example: Ash and his crew are on their usual journey and they bump into a big observation field. When they want to find out what's going out, they find out that Gary is also there. He explains Ash and his friends what's going on- it likely has something to do with a rare Pokémon -and they'll help out Gary and his colleagues. Simple example of an episode? Yes, but for some reason, I can see this kind of episode happening. What do you guys think? If Gary returns in an Isshu apisode, in what way? What would happen?

I knew that(not trying to be offensive)but it's just that when I'm on no one else is on

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mleen View Post
    @Kakuna Matata: With five episodes I'd be already overjoyed, honestly. XD

By the way, a kind of episode I can see happening in the new season is an episode of the more researcher-side of Gary. I mean, apart from we Pokémon Special (where Ash didn't appear at all as far as I can remember) we haven't seen much of that yet. So lame example: Ash and his crew are on their usual journey and they bump into a big observation field. When they want to find out what's going out, they find out that Gary is also there. He explains Ash and his friends what's going on- it likely has something to do with a rare Pokémon -and they'll help out Gary and his colleagues. Simple example of an episode? Yes, but for some reason, I can see this kind of episode happening. What do you guys think? If Gary returns in an Isshu apisode, in what way? What would happen?
    Me too. Hell, I'll be happy if we can get him on a videophone.

That episode sounds like a pretty likely scenario for him to appear in. I can't see any other reason for him to go to Isshu than to research rare Pokemon. (Does he still work at that lab that he did in Pokemon Chronicles, or did he move on? I don't remember if he mentioned it in DP) Well, I mean I could see other reasons *coughhemisseshisAshy-boycough*, but they aren't very realistic ones to expect from the writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikamiki View Post
    I knew that(not trying to be offensive)but it's just that when I'm on no one else is on
    Not everyone is in the same timezone. When you're on, it could be the middle of the night for other members, so they'll most likely be sleeping. (At this moment it's 8:47pm where I live. You can compare it to the time that shows up in the corner of my post to see the time differences between us.) Not trying to be mean to you Pikamiki, but like Mleen said, people aren't on here 24/7.

Yeah thanks for pointing that out to me Kakuna matata. Is there anyone from England/Britian on here like me? If so then yay! And is anyone gonna talk so I don't have to double post/edit my text?
    Last edited by Pikamiki; 29th September 2010 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Don't want to double post

Blog Entries

Let's see if I can help out with that...

New topic:
    How do you think Gary and Ash grew apart prior to the start of the series? (Let your headcanons run wild.)

One of my crazy/insane theories: They were the best of buddies prior to the start of the show (sometimes I have it worked out where they formed a playgroup of four, along with the two other trainers who started out their journeys on the same day.) Gary's visits to Pallet Town became more frequent as marital problems kept popping up between his parents. Eventually his dad left to join TR (this is where the crazy part comes in. I think Tyson from the Red Gyarados two-parter is the missing link between Prof. Oak and Gary) and his mom became ill due to some illness, passing away within the following year. Now permanently living with his grandfather, he was upset and confused about the whole thing. Seeing no other outlet, he took his anger out on Ash, and slowly they began to drift apart until the point at the start of the show.

Here's my answer
    How do you think Gary and Ash grew apart prior to the start of the series?
    I think they were friends with leaf and yellow. Then Gary's parents died and one day Gary got mad at ash for mentioning it and they broke off their friendship.
    Last edited by Pikamiki; 9th October 2010 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Tarts should really be Gary's

Obligatory Start-Of-October Creepy Picture

Pic related to topic due to the fact that it's obvious who he's talking to/eating.

-flails away-
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

I reckon they just got competitive with one another - they both wanted the same thing and eventually, their one up-manship became a full blown rivalry. Then, as they grew older, the distance between them grew. The way I see it, Gary would have been extremely popular amongst his peers for being more suave and well, having a famous granddad. Ash on the other hand, would have been seen as a bit of a weirdo and as friendly as he is, wasn't all that popular and as Gary's attitude grew increasingly condescending towards Ash, so did the attitudes of their peers.

@ the great Gary oak
    I can't get to the pic it's blocking me is it normal and if not can you check it to?

Hey guys, I'm having a background crises on a picture I'm drawing and it is Palletshipping related.

I can't think of a creepy background that I would like for this. My mind is just, blank...

I'd like some suggestions, if anyone doesn't mind?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Gary Oak View Post
    Obligatory Start-Of-October Creepy Picture

Pic related to topic due to the fact that it's obvious who he's talking to/eating.

-flails away-
    Aw man I wish I remembered my account on there D:

Quote Originally Posted by Muku.Bird View Post
    I reckon they just got competitive with one another - they both wanted the same thing and eventually, their one up-manship became a full blown rivalry. Then, as they grew older, the distance between them grew. The way I see it, Gary would have been extremely popular amongst his peers for being more suave and well, having a famous granddad. Ash on the other hand, would have been seen as a bit of a weirdo and as friendly as he is, wasn't all that popular and as Gary's attitude grew increasingly condescending towards Ash, so did the attitudes of their peers.
    As much as I enjoy my random speculation, your theory seems a lot more plausible. Not sure about the kids thinking Gary was "suave" though. I think "cool" would be a better word here.

Quote Originally Posted by KanikaOkami View Post
    Hey guys, I'm having a background crises on a picture I'm drawing and it is Palletshipping related.

I can't think of a creepy background that I would like for this. My mind is just, blank...

I'd like some suggestions, if anyone doesn't mind?
    A graveyard? A cave? A church? An abandoned building (a house or a hospital maybe?) or an alley?

Also what does your avi refer to?
    Last edited by Kakuna Matata; 5th October 2010 at 09:01 PM.

Don't know what I'm doing InsomniaticSpriter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow InsomniaticSpriter on Tumblr

Hai~
    ^_^
    I've gotten so caught up in a bunch of going-ons that I've neglected the pallet thread!

So...
    Here's some pictures as an apology:
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=13474116

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=13377144

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=13279813

EDIT: I just realized new people might not understand what I mean about being away: I used to be Ashy-boy/Kenji-kun, and I haven't really been around since my new name change.
    Last edited by InsomniaticSpriter; 5th October 2010 at 12:28 AM.