Palletshipping - Page 17
Page 17 of 186 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Palletshipping

Mew's Chosen Otaku AnimeDutchess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

really? O.o like, Yoshiki looked like a guy and everything, and they changed him to a girl???

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

In a land beyond the clouds. But not space.

Blog Entries

eeeh...a little bit. ^^;;;

damn, if they could only take that gender bending and apply it more often to Ashy...XD

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

come to think of it, I remember thinking that she looked rly boyish.

I THINK ASH NEEDS TO CROSSDRESS MOAR TOO. MAKES FOR MORE FUN.

Although Gary would prolly know it was Ash still. ;D

Blog Entries

well, yes, but he'd pretend he didn't know so Ash could...aw, i can't explain it well. hows about you guys read this:

http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/punkshishi/fanworks/flt.html

Waaagh...best ShiShi halloween ficcy ever. i only wish i wrote this...

Monkey Baby The Ninja

baaw, that was adorable.

I could've sworn I read that before, but still, it's just the right season for it. ;D

But doesn't Gary just call ash "Sato" instead of "Sato-chan"? *goes to check*

Even so, it's still very good. (and it makes you wonder what Misty's true intentions were with the whole thing. I think it does a good job with her, though. XD)

Blog Entries

i think she just wanted to embarass the hell out of Ash for dissing the gym's halloween party.

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess View Post
    O.O oh my gosh. Lyssakid, DO IT. ^^ you have to. it'd be so awesome and amazing! ^^

anyways...yesh, Paul should get pwned in a battle by Gary. it could even be a shippy episode (it'd HAVE to be a two-parter though. none of this one-epic-episode bull they pulled with the last Gary episode); Ash and co. could bump into Gary, travel with him for a bit, go into a town, bump into Paul, Paul gets Ash all mad, Gary gets ticked and challenges him to a battle, Paul accepts even though he clearly states that he thinks Gary's stupid, the battle ends up continuing to the next episode, and finally, Gary wins, Paul's all confused as to why, Gary tells him it's because of something in his character (i really don't know, but it'd make Paul rethink his actions), Paul would leave in a huff, and Gary would leave by the end of the episode. He'd make some comment about how if he could beat Paul, Ash could, too, and Ash would be inspired to work harder and get stronger. ^^

i dunno. that's just in my imagination. you guys have any thoughts?
    It would be weird if Paul won that match. I think Ash would have a mental breakdown (or something) and Gary might go back to being a trainer.
    yeah...
    I read somewhere that Gary called Ash 'jari-boi'. and i have no idea what it means....

Quote Originally Posted by Satochu View Post
    It would be weird if Paul won that match. I think Ash would have a mental breakdown (or something) and Gary might go back to being a trainer.
    yeah...
    I read somewhere that Gary called Ash 'jari-boi'. and i have no idea what it means....
    But isn't Gary done with being a trainer? Why would being beaten by Paul suddenly make him want to train again? I could see him being pissed, but...

also, mental breakdown? Do explain. o:

ARgh...deddded....this ish what happens....when I don't review in....bl00dy week......gosh edahhgrhh......

OK, I'll stop me rambling. I g2g to the temple soon, so I'll come back and tune a little laters.

Oh, a new Pallet Shipper! Hi Candice! Meet me, a_f-chan! ^^ Nice to meet ya...*hand shakes, hugs*

Anyways, the vids are GOOODDDDDDD! ^^ I finally watched them yeshterday! ^^ eeeeeeeeee ^^ And I'll have something to read today when I come back! Yesh!

Gosh, I'm rambling again....meh, It ain't matter....COS I'M HAPPPEEEEEEE *jumps around room*

Till I come back, keep smiling! Yesh, something to read! ^^ *throws fist in air*

a_f
    Last edited by Anime Aficionada; 20th October 2007 at 05:48 PM.

Blog Entries

*giggles* d'aw, a_f-chan, ur so cuute...^^

anyways...jari-boi is, i guess, a slightly demeaning nickname? i guess it could be simmilar to Ashy-boy...XDDDD

but i don't think "jari" has anything to do with "Satoshi" ...hm...lots to think about...

Monkey Baby The Ninja

but i don't think "jari" has anything to do with "Satoshi" ...hm...lots to think about...
    *Throws hand in air* I know what it meanss! Yesh, finally my nerdy internet research has payed off! ^^

Jari booi
    - means "brat boy". It's sometimes pronounced "yari" which means "insufferable", and in English is used as "little twerp".

It's from this website: http://www.geocities.com/bright_day6/chibijapanese.html

Blog Entries

dude. i love you, a_f-chan. *hugs*

heh...brat boy...awesome...^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by pixie stix of doom View Post
    But isn't Gary done with being a trainer? Why would being beaten by Paul suddenly make him want to train again? I could see him being pissed, but...

also, mental breakdown? Do explain. o:
    Well, in the past, (like Kanto season) Gary was really arrogant (and an asshole j/k XD) and he didnt like to get beaten by anyone, especially since he won almost any match thrown at him (except for the pkmn league one and the one against Ash)
    ...You know what? Nevermind, I was thinking of Naruto >.<
    Naruto would have some sort of breakdown and go on a 'Ima beat you all!!' killer type rampage...
    Ash would...get mad and stuff, probably train harder to reclaim Gary's lost honor. Gary....hmm, he wouldnt sulk or anything. Hmm...
    I'm not making sense, am I..? -hides in corner-

Well, Gary -will- win if they do decide to battle each other, that's like....a given, srsly.

what pokemans of Gary's will enter this battle? Electivire, Umbreon, and Blastoise, obviously, but the others?