Palletshipping - Page 15

Page 15 of 186 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

Mew's Chosen Otaku AnimeDutchess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

O.o you talked two little kids into thinking Gary is trying to seduce Ash? that's both amazing...and slightly mind-warping. ^^;;;

aaah. yeah, when you're young, it's all about the action; yah don't really care about the deeper complexities of character interaction...

Yeah, I've got a feeling we'll be seeing even more of Gary. ^^ can't wait, can't wait, can't wait...

okay, going with ur off-topic thing...yes. Dawn-chan's got waaaay too many reoccuring rivals. Zoey and Kenny, that's alright right there ('cause May had two during her time on the show), but Nando too? i had honestly thought he wouldn't reappear. ^^;;; those crazy writers...

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Quote Originally Posted by pixie stix of doom View Post
    (I've also talked two of them into belief that Gary is totally trying to seduce Ash. ;D)
    Ahmahgawddd, fo'reals? xDDDD I should try doing that! >.>

In a land beyond the clouds. But not space.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssakid View Post
    Ahmahgawddd, fo'reals? xDDDD I should try doing that! >.>
    for serious! I should show them the Silver Conference eppies for extra enforcement. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess
    Yeah, I've got a feeling we'll be seeing even more of Gary. ^^ can't wait, can't wait, can't wait...

okay, going with ur off-topic thing...yes. Dawn-chan's got waaaay too many reoccuring rivals. Zoey and Kenny, that's alright right there ('cause May had two during her time on the show), but Nando too? i had honestly thought he wouldn't reappear. ^^;;; those crazy writers...
    And now Kouhei, don't forget him. Although, will he even reoccur? Will Kenny, either? Gaagh, I hope they don't give her even more rivals. (Although I like Zoey the best. And Appealshipping is adorable imo. But still.)

AND SHIPPINESS WILL COME IF GARY COMES AGAIN. The only reason that the episode wasn't shippy was because J was bothering them too much, and they had to protect the silly Shieldon. Why they needed to protect shield pokemon, I don't know. But I have a feeling that IF Gary comes (I have no idea what the creators have been doing lately with all of those things they've been up to), it'll be so shippy that I'll forgive the anime for all of AG. (although I do like Harley and Max, but, bah, I didn't like that whole part of the anime.)

and it'll be awesome. <3 <3

Blog Entries

*nod nod* yeah, it's guarenteed...another Gary appearance = shippiness. there's no two ways about it, unless Geru's in another high-action/high-tension episode full of epicness. and there was SOME shippiness in that episode. i just...don't know what it is yet. ^^;;; let's just wait until it comes out in the states. either that or get the script translated to better understand what was going on. ^^;;;

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Here are translations of the scenes with Shigeru in them ^_^
    http://community.livejournal.com/palletshipping/17459.html#cutid1

Blog Entries

hm...*reads* wellll...i think the ep is a tiny bit shippy. what about you guys?

Monkey Baby The Ninja

championshipping no miko!

I updated The Western Wind, my Palletshipping fic, so if anyone wants to take a peek...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3788872/2/The_Western_Wind
    Hi! I'm shadow/phantomness! I founded Championshipping (Lance x Red).

http://www.geocities.com/shadowphantomness/index.html
    <--- My Page!

I am desperately trying to avoid reading yaoi and yuri, without much success...

Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

O.o you talked two little kids into thinking Gary is trying to seduce Ash? that's both amazing...and slightly mind-warping. ^^;;;

aaah. yeah, when you're young, it's all about the action; yah don't really care about the deeper complexities of character interaction...
    hey i'm 12 and i'm mature enough for PAlletShipping! *pouts* But meh, I'm not angry with ya! ^^ :P

Aww....i miss out on lots AGAIN! I've got a feeling that it will be like this for the rest of this year :( But at least i'm still tuning in!

Hm....OHHHhhhh...I'll watch all those vids on the weekend! Can't wait. soz, can't stay longer. Bye again peoples! See me next week, or even sooner if i can! ^^

Keep Smiling! :D

a_f

Blog Entries

well, you're not that young. i'm talking 4-10 year old kids.

don't worry about missing stuff; we'll always be here. ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess View Post
    hm...*reads* wellll...i think the ep is a tiny bit shippy. what about you guys?
    If it hadn't been Gary there, it would've been some lame CoTW.

That aside, though, it wasn't even that good of an episode. Too much action, and waywaywayway too rushed.

I would have never even watched this if it weren't for Gary being in there, because it screams 'pointless filler' to me, to be honest.

Yet, due to Gary, I automatically don't hate it, even though I think he could be doing better things. Blah. He really could.

So, prediction: How many moar episodes until we see Gary again? (I say that he might make an appearance in another 20 or so episodes...a few months, maybe?)

Blog Entries

yes, it would've. let's thank the shipping gods that it was Gary. ^^;;

it WAS too rushed...it would've been great if it was spread out to two episodes; the action would've been paced better. I didn't think it was really all that bad; D/P really has been action-and-twist-filled, so this was actually a pretty interesting episode.

when will we see Gary again? due to the unexpectedness of this season (and probably the whole D/P arc), who really knows?

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

hey gais...i found something awesome...

http://www.geocities.com/stars_reflection/Doujinshi/Poke/IMH/index.html

some of the pages don't work, but...it's great nonetheless. ^^

*EDIT*

oh yeah, i remember; it was on your site, wasn't it, Disco? ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

hey gais...i found something awesome...

http://www.geocities.com/stars_reflection/Doujinshi/Poke/IMH/index.html

some of the pages don't work, but...it's great nonetheless. ^^

*EDIT*

oh yeah, i remember; it was on your site, wasn't it, Disco? ^^
    Yeah, I have a link to it. It's so cute! I just wish all the pages worked xP. But it's better than nothing, I guess.

Blog Entries

true, it's a lot better than nothing. I love Hibari-san's work; she's an amazing artist...like, that's the stuff i could only halfway do in my dreams.

*daydreams that she has every volume of work Hibari Aidia has ever made that has Palletshipping in it* gyaaaah...*nosebleed*

Monkey Baby The Ninja

true, it's a lot better than nothing. I love Hibari-san's work; she's an amazing artist...like, that's the stuff i could only halfway do in my dreams.

*daydreams that she has every volume of work Hibari Aidia has ever made that has Palletshipping in it* gyaaaah...*nosebleed*
    baaw, that doujin was so cute.

Only problem is that it makes Ash look 5 and Gary look like he's in his 20's. People'd think Gary was a pedo if they didn't know better....xD