Palletshipping - Page 134

Page 134 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2789
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

Don't know what I'm doing InsomniaticSpriter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow InsomniaticSpriter on Tumblr

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Gary Oak View Post
    You know you like it, Ashy-Boy. Don't deny it.

Yay! Another of my quotes is in someone else's signature!
    You wish. I love it!

It's partly my quote too, since it was you making fun of it. :P

♪On The Corner Of Main Street, Just Tryin' To Keep It In Line

Follow OddObsession on Tumblr

I love you two. Seriously.

Anyway, Ash would probably make Gary wait. I don't think Ash has even hugged that many people, let alone being that close to them.
    I think Gary would be a little bit nervous as well, though. He'd be more educated and experienced than Ash, but you have to remember that they've been friends for a very long time. It's always harder trying to be with someone you're good friends with, because you don't want to screw up and mess up the friendship. If Gary did rush Ash too much and Ash reacted badly, Gary would risk not only losing a lover, but a very old friend. (And possibly one of his only friends. I haven't really seen him with many others)
    Gary may be over confident, but even he wouldn't want to risk their friendship too much. They've only just become close again after being rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by OddObsession View Post
    Anyway, Ash would probably make Gary wait. I don't think Ash has even hugged that many people, let alone being that close to them.
    I think Gary would be a little bit nervous as well, though. He'd be more educated and experienced than Ash, but you have to remember that they've been friends for a very long time. It's always harder trying to be with someone you're good friends with, because you don't want to screw up and mess up the friendship. If Gary did rush Ash too much and Ash reacted badly, Gary would risk not only losing a lover, but a very old friend. (And possibly one of his only friends. I haven't really seen him with many others)
    Gary may be over confident, but even he wouldn't want to risk their friendship too much. They've only just become close again after being rivals.
    THIS. Completely what I think. I also believe that when they DO become intimate, it'd be a very slow process. Then again, that makes it all in the end that much more special.

Sorry for my disappearance, finals eating me.
    Don't Mess With The Family.

Blog Entries

...well getting all 120 stars ain't easy in SMG but I am off topic...

But I do like that pic with Gary lol too funny :)

Smell Ya Later! The Great Gary Oak's Avatar

THE GREAT GARY OAK'S GREAT FANFICTION CONTEST: UPDATE!

It occurs to me that we have no prize for the winner! *GASP!*

And then...

Our very own Ashy-Boy volunteered to step up. The winner of the fanfiction contest will receive a custom banner from Ashy-Boy as well as a small one shot written by me on the topic of their choosing. (LAWL ASH AND GARY REWARD THEIR FOLLOWERS.)

That is all. The contest is under way. Don't forget to refer back to the original post for details!
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

♪On The Corner Of Main Street, Just Tryin' To Keep It In Line

Follow OddObsession on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    ...well getting all 120 stars ain't easy in SMG but I am off topic...

But I do like that pic with Gary lol too funny :)
    With Mario or Luigi? It's harder again with Luigi (but considerably more fun ^_^)

I don't think this has been asked.
    Question: When if Gary figured out he did have feelings for Ash (or any other male, I suppose), how would he tell Professor Oak?

Edit: Another thing to add would be when would he tell his grandfather. Would he be the first to know, or one of the last?

With Mario or Luigi? It's harder again with Luigi (but considerably more fun ^_^)

Question: When if Gary figured out he did have feelings for Ash (or any other male, I suppose), how would he tell Professor Oak?

Edit: Another thing to add would be when would he tell his grandfather. Would he be the first to know, or one of the last?
    This is a hard one. I almost think he would ask Tracey first how Oak would react to gauge if he really wanted to tell him.

Blog Entries

I've been doing it with Luigi (but I got the purple coin star in Toy Time on my first try)

I think Gary wouldn't tell his grandpa he just acts as if nothing like tha is happening

I WOULD LOVE TO SIGN UP FOR THE CONTEST...But I have no idea if I can O____________O; So busy.

How long will it take gary and ash to become intimate after they confessed? MAYBE UP TO A YEAR. I would have to say a year, one I dont think Gary would peer pressure...Ash...that much. e___e I think Ash will be ultimately be too shy,(Excluding his readiness to always go headstrong into situations)and oblivious as to what to do.
    And when they finally do get to the intimacy. I personally think it will start off romantic, meaningful kisses, passionate breathes being emitted from each person, heated gropes and caresses, but when the clothes come off, the awkwardness and facepalming and deadpanning..(Mostly on Gary's part) Will ensure. Ash would be like' "HEY..HEY HEY HEY..Why do you get to be on top?! And why are you on top anyway? WOAH WOAH WAIT. WHY ARE..YOU...-JAW DROPS- WOAH...That's huge...why are you...WAIT WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU STICKING THAT? UP MY- NO NO NO! Noway gary! Noway! I am not just gonna succumb DX thar's noway in hell, you jerk face im gonna. NOOO IT'S AN EXIT ONLY NOT AN ENTER." And Gary would be just like; "Ashy-boy take it DX I waited far too long, for you to back out! I set up this romantic environment and you ruin with idiocy. So come here, and make it up to me -straddle straddle caress,nip nip censor-

How would Gary tell His grandpa? and how and when? O_O
    Ohwowza good question 83~ <3
    I personally think he would attempt to his granpa, which meaning he would try to make him one of the 1st to know, but for some reason, every time he's about to tell, someone or some event ruins the oppurtunity. I can see Ash letting it slip to Oak, though...perhaps an accident? Or maybe Prof. Oak would have some sort of an idea...and walk in on them...about to kiss. and then yah. But then Gary would lose some pride, at how his grandpa found out, and pretend that he would just come up with some lame excuse. That he was smelling ash's breath...or something XD

Wow..........Im having a major brainafart XD

Haha ashy-boys sig has INNUENDOZ IN YER ENDOS. ;P
    Red/Green...♥
    Our dreams are lil buds, that will one day bloom when we finally come together.

You guys are fab. <3

JUST TO REINSTATE THE PROPOSAL: IF YOU JOIN, YOU WILL NOT KNOW THE TOPIC UNTIL THE CONTEST BEGINS.

Therefore, I think one of you said they wouldn't know what idea to use. I hope a theme would get your creative juices jogged.

THE GREAT GARY OAK'S GREAT FANFICTION CONTEST LIST OF CONTESTANTS:

-Ren The Ryoko
    -pikachu200
    -Mleen
    -palletshpprblaze
    -AshKetchumIsAwesome
    -Midnyte Wolf

RULES:

-Entry must follow the theme. Even if it's well written, you will be disqualified if you do not write in accordance to the stated and chosen theme.
    -No length limit. HOWEVER...
    -Must be a one-shot. Chapter fanfictions are delicious, but they tend to take a long time to do.
    -ANY RATING GOES. Although obviously if there is high sexual content, you may not want to post such here. Links to your submission containing such would be preferred, since I'm sure Bulbagarden would not be happy with too much sex.
    -ENTRIES DUE ON 5/13. That gives you all 10 days to complete your entry. If you think that's too long/short, either shorten/lengthen your entry appropriately.

GRADING:

Your entries will be judged on a point scale as follows:

1-5 points on the theme relation status.

1-10 points on originality.

1-10 points for spelling and Grammar.

1-5 points for in-character behavior.

1-10 points for creativity.

NOTE:BONUS POINTS AND POINT DEDUCTIONS:

-5 points deducted for lateness.

-2 points deducted for each following late day.

+1 point for NO ORIGINAL CHARACTERS.

+.5 a point for the use of ketchup.

I will change the due date as necessary. I'd like at least five contestants for this. After that, the theme will be posted. A THEME WHICH I NOW HAVE.

NOW THAT WE HAVE AT LEAST FIVE CONTESTANTS, HERE IS YOUR CHALLENGE:
    In the world of Pokemon, it's rare a human gets seriously injured, (or so I've seen), not counting the times Ash has died or almost died.
    So, contestants, your theme is this:
    Either Ash or Gary have a very serious bodily injury. This injury may take place before or after the fanfiction starts. The injury can be just about anything: Breaking an ankle/wrist, breaking ribs, injury to the eyes, amputation, coma, rape...anything that can be done to harm the human body significantly enough is in.

OBVIOUSLY the challenge will be to have either Ash or Gary take care of the other while they're injured, in some form. Be creative. Make sure they're in character. Maybe they're alone, maybe they aren't. Maybe they can get help right away, or maybe they can't.

The maybes are up to you, if you haven't guessed. GO FORTH. If you have already signed up, but the theme doesn't suit you, at least TRY. There are so many different ways this could go! Don't disappoint me! <3
    Reposting so that you all don't have to keep going through pages to get to it. Welcome, Midnyte Wolf, to not only the contest, but the site! ^^ Good luck, everyone!

UPDATE: I have received pikachu200's entry and am reading it now. There are only four days remaining before points get deducted for lateness.

I will release all the scores once all entries have been turned in. Stay fresh, guys. ~<3
    Last edited by The Great Gary Oak; 9th May 2010 at 08:36 AM.

Blog Entries

I hope you like my entry for the contest! :D

STOP DYING, THREAD. o3o;

Ash dies, but comes back to haunt Gary, who happens to be the only one besides Pikachu that can see him. Why does he choose Gary to haunt, (aside from the fact that Gary can see him)?

STOP DYING, THREAD. o3o;

Ash dies, but comes back to haunt Gary, who happens to be the only one besides Pikachu that can see him. Why does he choose Gary to haunt, (aside from the fact that Gary can see him)?

Because he loves him?

Actually, I like the idea put forth in Ghost Town, where it's the people who live having unfinished business that causes ghosts to haunt them. So...maybe Gary feels guilty and can't let Ash go?

Blog Entries

STOP DYING, THREAD. o3o;

Because he'd like to see Gary get scared!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    Because he'd like to see Gary get scared!
    I think Gary would be more sad than scared.