Palletshipping - Page 133
Page 133 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2790

Thread: Palletshipping

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Quote Originally Posted by palletshpprblaze View Post
    *starts writing* ;P

EDIT

Are we allowed to make it a song fic?
    Go for it. As long as the song fits, you're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mleen View Post
    10 days...? :< I'm away for four full days... I hope I can get it finished in time >_<' (but me lieks the theme <3)
    D'Oh! Sorry, Mleen. :<
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

OKAIZ I BEEN GONE FOR AWHILE...AND COME TO THE RANT OF ASH LEAVING POKEMON? Doodz...what the flying fishes DX What the fudginickles. :< I am deeply confused, and just startled. ASH. BEING. GONE? THE ASH KETCHUM THE ONE THAT GOES 'PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU DX DX' -TURNS HAT BACKWARDS- Someone plz explain to me, where they heard this from. ;~; -wibbly eyez- and if Ash is gone, that means no Gary! D: Unless they wanna bring the minor characters to the forefront...and that means no Palletshipping evidence any longer! (Even though we have enough to fansqueal over (o( eeee <3)

And for the last topic. Gary will totally travel with Ash, one ash will not settle for staying..maybe for a week, to see what new pokemon and research or fossils that have shown up at the lab, but I think he would also to say the least re-connect with Gary. Cause when was the last time they seen eachother? -stomps foot- But Gary will be more than willing to travel with /his/ Ashy-boy, not only does it bring new pokemon, the option to train more and also against his...old rival? Also discover new terrain, and go adventures that will surely fire his old trainer self. But I think traveling would be stressful, always seeing Ash in trouble and near-death will get to him D: And he will wanna stay long-term to prevent those near-deaths xP

AND MAH I MISSED SIGNING UP FOR THE CONTEST...I be sucha failure. =_______=;;;;
    Red/Green...♥
    Our dreams are lil buds, that will one day bloom when we finally come together.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilnarusasu View Post
    OKAIZ I BEEN GONE FOR AWHILE...AND COME TO THE RANT OF ASH LEAVING POKEMON? Doodz...what the flying fishes DX What the fudginickles. :< I am deeply confused, and just startled. ASH. BEING. GONE? THE ASH KETCHUM THE ONE THAT GOES 'PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU DX DX' -TURNS HAT BACKWARDS- Someone plz explain to me, where they heard this from. ;~; -wibbly eyez- and if Ash is gone, that means no Gary! D: Unless they wanna bring the minor characters to the forefront...and that means no Palletshipping evidence any longer! (Even though we have enough to fansqueal over (o( eeee <3)

And for the last topic. Gary will totally travel with Ash, one ash will not settle for staying..maybe for a week, to see what new pokemon and research or fossils that have shown up at the lab, but I think he would also to say the least re-connect with Gary. Cause when was the last time they seen eachother? -stomps foot- But Gary will be more than willing to travel with /his/ Ashy-boy, not only does it bring new pokemon, the option to train more and also against his...old rival? Also discover new terrain, and go adventures that will surely fire his old trainer self. But I think traveling would be stressful, always seeing Ash in trouble and near-death will get to him D: And he will wanna stay long-term to prevent those near-deaths xP

AND MAH I MISSED SIGNING UP FOR THE CONTEST...I be sucha failure. =_______=;;;;
    You can still sign up. You just won't have as much time to complete your entry. Would you like to submit something?

Discussion: How long would it take Ash and Gary to get "intimate" after they confessed their feelings for each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren the Ryoko View Post
    Discussion: How long would it take Ash and Gary to get "intimate" after they confessed their feelings for each other?
    A lot of people would be like: RIGHT AWAY. Because it's yaoi, and that's how all yaoi seems to work.

I think that Gary, (if they ever got together), would have experimented before hand with guys. And even if he did have that back experience...

We all know Ash probably doesn't and may not ever.

Things would most certainly be slow, would drive Gary nuts due to the fact that Ash would likely be stupid and kinda weird about anything new that they did. It'd happen, but I'd say it'd take them...

Maybe a year and a half? Even more. Ash may just make Gary promise not to pull anything on that level until they're 18, which would be a few years. Gary MIGHT promise and follow through...or not. And the 'taking advantage of' thing going on? I don't think so. Gary may be older then Ash slightly, but for an entire season he rode around in a car. I find it hard to believe his body condition is anywhere near Ash's. In fact, I'm sure Ash could easily overpower GARY in a fight. (This is the reason I could see Ash topping every once in a while. He COULD top most of the time, but I actually think he'd feel guilty, since that would do a number on Gary's pride.)

Of course, Ash is also rather gullible at points, so it also wouldn't surprise me if Gary tricked him into it right off the bat. :/ And that's only if Gary's desperate. I seriously don't think HE'D be all that comfortable with manipulating Ash into thinking it was okay. He USED to be like that, but he isn't anymore.

Blog Entries

Okay so do we just sent it to you by PMing The Great Gary Oak?

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    Okay so do we just sent it to you by PMing The Great Gary Oak?
    You can. If it's clean enough, you may post a link here for everyone to enjoy it. :3

Don't know what I'm doing InsomniaticSpriter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow InsomniaticSpriter on Tumblr

How long would it take Ash and Gary to get "intimate" after they confessed their feelings for each other?

I agree with The Great Gary Oak, 100%

Ash is so... well... naive... Even after being best friends with Brock for several years and seeing several pokemon be madly in love.

Also, I agree about Gary's body.
    And here's a picture to prove it:

So, it would take them a year-and-a-half/two-years before they got anywhere near intimate.
    And once Ash finally learned the ins and outs of it, he definately would make Gary wait until they were 18.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Gary Oak View Post
    D'Oh! Sorry, Mleen. :<
    Don't worry. (: If Lilnarusasu joins, the contest will have enough contestants, even when I won't be finished in time. But I'll do my best! ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy-boy View Post
    I love that picture XD But It's true I guess. (I just hope that Gary's secretly been working out :x Ah well, Ash will still be stronger I think) And I agree with everything else :]

And once Ash finally learned the ins and outs of it, he definately would make Gary wait until they were 18.
    I LOLED.

Blog Entries

I LOLED.
    GARY! You're horrible... You made a dirty pun out of my innocent statement.

Lol, I should add that to my sig. That is so hilarious.

GARY! You're horrible... You made a dirty pun out of my innocent statement.

Lol, I should add that to my sig. That is so hilarious.
    IT'S WHAT I DO, BBY.

You seriously should.

Blog Entries

IT'S WHAT I DO, BBY.

You seriously should.

Wow, just wow.
    You are something else Gary.

Ima gonna go do that right now. Now everyone can see our awesomeness lol

ROFL! You two crack me up XD.

As for the topic, I agree with Gary.

-slips away to finish designing pets for this month-

Wow, just wow.
    You are something else Gary.

Ima gonna go do that right now. Now everyone can see our awesomeness lol
    You know you like it, Ashy-Boy. Don't deny it.

Yay! Another of my quotes is in someone else's signature!