Palletshipping - Page 132

Page 132 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2789
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Is anyone in power actually talking about getting rid of Ash?

You know, I'd almost be ok with them giving Ash an open ended conclusion and starting a new pokemon adventure. No, it'd never be the same, but it might be interesting to get some fresh blood.

I'm hoping that we keep Ash (And Dawn) though and just replace Brock with Black-kun (And make Four-Chan a main rival). Or have Gary joined the team (I would die)

I honestly liked May more than I liked Misty. Misty always bothered me as a kid. Bitchy, mean, fawning over clothes and dolls and beauty parlors. She felt strangely inconsistent a lot of the time, falling back and forth between just standing there and trying to steal the lime light completely.

I really dont have an issue with the new episodes. I adore Barry. Paul makes me chuckle (Though will never live up to Gary). Even Kenny is pretty darn cute. The animation is pretty. Sure it's not as quirky as the first season, but I still like it a lot.

If we actually loose Ash (which I haven't heard any official rumors of) and get a whole new cast it would be a big shock to the old fanbase, but the series would live on. There are kids now, 4 and 5 and 6 years old just getting into Pokemon who would get into the new series and they would grow up and keep the fanbase going. It wouldn't be the end of the Pokemon anime, it would just be the end as WE, the old fans, know it. (I baby sat these kids once, poor things, who didn't know who Gary was. But they loved Harley)

Also, I would enter a fanfic contest.

Don't know what I'm doing InsomniaticSpriter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow InsomniaticSpriter on Tumblr

Ash...? Gone...?
    I would disappear from the world of pokemon forever if that happens. Ash is the only reason I still even watch the anime.

A fanfic contest? COOL!
    I would join, but I don't know if I could finish my alphabet drabble fic in time.
    If I sumbitted it, it would only have A through D they're slightly long.

I have to ask this though, cause this just happened to me with BlackThornShipping (Lance x Clair):
    Would you still support PalletShipping if you found out that Ash and Gary were related?

I dunno if I could. It's strange, I support ChallengeShipping and that definately incest (father x son) but I just found out that Lance and Clair are cousins and now I'm having issues supporting my once kinda-fav het pairing.

And I don't know if I could handle Ash and Gary being related.
    I mean, if I know they're related right off the bat, I can come to accept it after some time. But whenever I just suddenly find out someone is related after liking the ship for awhile, I suddenly fnd myself in serious doubt and it's several days of nothing but drama while I deciced whether to continue shipping it or not.

Okay, pointless rant over.

8| I'm a bit confused. If they were really taking out Ash, why is he starring in a new movie with a 5th generation Pokemon that is the key to the plot of the whole movie?

I've heard they wanted to change up some things, but I'm not sure if I believe in that change yet. Key word: YET!

Perhaps something happens to him in the movie that could lead to something like that? (idk...it's a thought)

Got any sources to that? I'm curious about it.

And I was going to say I don't think I can join due to my creative juices being low untilllll I entertained the thought of something happening to Ash in-what is it, the 13th movie? (Geez I can't keep track) What if something happens where he ends up...missing or something due to Zoroark?

Anyway, I'm gonna stop myself before my brain goes further into plot mode. I'm not exactly sure I'd be able to submit something on time anyways due to my busy schedule ( I take care of a sick grandmother) and the fact I design pets for pet websites that can kind of train the creativity out of me. I have art commissions to finish on top of that. 8E;;;

I'd love to do it though if I wasn't so busy. ;3;

And I'm happy I just clicked the 'go advance' button 'cuz I wouldn't have seen Ashy's topic.

I have no idea....I've never really been into incest. It'd feel awkward, very awkward 8S;;;.
    Last edited by KanikaOkami; 4th May 2010 at 09:46 AM.

Blog Entries

I'd like to be a contestant...I just hope people will like the story and not rant over grammar and other stuff like that

If Ash and Gary were related:

Yes, I'd still ship it. I ship Reggie/Paul after all.

W-wait... what? They're taking Ash out of the anime? Who confirmed that? O_o The anime was already messed up not so great lately, and they want to make it worse by taking Ash out? I hope they don't replace him by a wannabe v_v

A fanfiction contest? Sweeeeet, I'll join <3 I can't come up with a theme now, but I'll tell when I do. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy-boy View Post
    Would you still support PalletShipping if you found out that Ash and Gary were related?
    I'm not sure... It feels a little weird, but I'll still support it, yes. (it's my OTP after all <3)

Known as palletshpprblaze The Cool Honourshppr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Im definitely going to enter the fic contest! :)
    One of the Awesome
    Honourshippers out
    there!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy-boy View Post
    Yus, Even if you people think that might be weird, im still staying loyal to my number one shipping.
    One of the Awesome
    Honourshippers out
    there!

Smell Ya Later! The Great Gary Oak's Avatar

You guys are fab. <3

JUST TO REINSTATE THE PROPOSAL: IF YOU JOIN, YOU WILL NOT KNOW THE TOPIC UNTIL THE CONTEST BEGINS.

Therefore, I think one of you said they wouldn't know what idea to use. I hope a theme would get your creative juices jogged.

THE GREAT GARY OAK'S GREAT FANFICTION CONTEST LIST OF CONTESTANTS:

-Ren The Ryoko
    -pikachu200
    -Mleen
    -palletshpprblaze
    -AshKetchumIsAwesome
    -Midnyte Wolf

RULES:

-Entry must follow the theme. Even if it's well written, you will be disqualified if you do not write in accordance to the stated and chosen theme.
    -No length limit. HOWEVER...
    -Must be a one-shot. Chapter fanfictions are delicious, but they tend to take a long time to do.
    -ANY RATING GOES. Although obviously if there is high sexual content, you may not want to post such here. Links to your submission containing such would be preferred, since I'm sure Bulbagarden would not be happy with too much sex.
    -ENTRIES DUE ON 5/13. That gives you all 10 days to complete your entry. If you think that's too long/short, either shorten/lengthen your entry appropriately.

GRADING:

Your entries will be judged on a point scale as follows:

1-5 points on the theme relation status.

1-10 points on originality.

1-10 points for spelling and Grammar.

1-5 points for in-character behavior.

1-10 points for creativity.

NOTE:BONUS POINTS AND POINT DEDUCTIONS:

-5 points deducted for lateness.

-2 points deducted for each following late day.

+1 point for NO ORIGINAL CHARACTERS.

+.5 a point for the use of ketchup.

I will change the due date as necessary. I'd like at least five contestants for this. After that, the theme will be posted. A THEME WHICH I NOW HAVE.

NOW THAT WE HAVE AT LEAST FIVE CONTESTANTS, HERE IS YOUR CHALLENGE:
    In the world of Pokemon, it's rare a human gets seriously injured, (or so I've seen), not counting the times Ash has died or almost died.
    So, contestants, your theme is this:
    Either Ash or Gary have a very serious bodily injury. This injury may take place before or after the fanfiction starts. The injury can be just about anything: Breaking an ankle/wrist, breaking ribs, injury to the eyes, amputation, coma, rape...anything that can be done to harm the human body significantly enough is in.

OBVIOUSLY the challenge will be to have either Ash or Gary take care of the other while they're injured, in some form. Be creative. Make sure they're in character. Maybe they're alone, maybe they aren't. Maybe they can get help right away, or maybe they can't.

The maybes are up to you, if you haven't guessed. GO FORTH. If you have already signed up, but the theme doesn't suit you, at least TRY. There are so many different ways this could go! Don't disappoint me! <3
    Last edited by The Great Gary Oak; 7th May 2010 at 09:42 PM. Reason: More contestants!
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

Gonna be the very best TheLadyYuki's Avatar

...Okay, since I've been evil with my lack of fanfic writings and all that, AND since I still owe a prize fic to the LAST person who won a contest...on Halloween...*shifty eyes* ...I'm gonna enter. I think this MIGHT be just what I need to get outta my rut. Hopefully ^^;

Blog Entries

*starts writing* ;P

EDIT

Are we allowed to make it a song fic?
    Last edited by The Cool Honourshppr; 4th May 2010 at 08:35 PM.
    One of the Awesome
    Honourshippers out
    there!

OMG! I already had a planned a fic where Gary gets hurt! Perfect!

(I hope I have time to write this with all my finals. O.o)

Blog Entries

im doing one where Gary gets hurt too! :)
    One of the Awesome
    Honourshippers out
    there!

10 days...? :< I'm away for four full days... I hope I can get it finished in time >_<' (but me lieks the theme <3)

♪On The Corner Of Main Street, Just Tryin' To Keep It In Line

Follow OddObsession on Tumblr

I suck at writing about injuries =/ I have epic writers block so I probably will have to sit out of this one.

I'm still hoping that Gary will soon travel with Ash again. Actually, scratch that. I'm just hoping Gary becomes a main character. But I really do think that the writers have given up on him. And if they got rid of Ash, the chances of Gary returning become even slimmer. So that idea sucks, to me.
    Regardless, they won't get rid of Ash... The entire anime is pretty much centered around him.

=/ I don't even know. The closest 'incest' couple I've really liked had the characters pretending to be cousins, but they weren't actually related... Actual incest makes me squeamish.
    If Ash and Gary did turn out to be related, I probably wouldn't ship them anymore.
    ...I'd still pair Red/Green together though. <3