Palletshipping - Page 131

Page 131 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2789
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Quote Originally Posted by Vilde View Post
    Sure I've read the manga and seen the anime.
    I love your signature by the way :3
    Lol. Thanks. I found it on Photobucket actually. It made me laugh.
    I wonder what kind of Pokemon they each own.
    (France totally has a a Bellossum and a Roselia)

Here's a question for the crowd: Do you guys think it's more likely to Gary to travel with Ash or for Ash to settle down and live where Gary's research is?

Smell Ya Later! The Great Gary Oak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ren the Ryoko View Post
    Lol. Thanks. I found it on Photobucket actually. It made me laugh.
    I wonder what kind of Pokemon they each own.
    (France totally has a a Bellossum and a Roselia)

Here's a question for the crowd: Do you guys think it's more likely to Gary to travel with Ash or for Ash to settle down and live where Gary's research is?
    Ash would NEVER settle down. Ever. Ash's entire world revolves around travelling so that he can be the best trainer. It would devastate him to be stuck in one place for a long period of time. The chances of him doing so are slim to none, even for his crush/love-interest/boyfriend/girlfriend/lover/spouse, with spouse being on the dangerously close to staying point. I think he'd only agree to it if he suddenly found himself a father or something, which isn't going to happen between he and Gary, unless you're a super freak like me who loves mpreg. LOL, preggy Gary, so I can't see that.

There's a better chance of Gary joining Ash, but he'd have to manipulate his research so that he could do so, making sure he got in enough data to fill a quota as he went along, since he's kinda on loan, at the moment. And I think he'd be happy to, since Gary's kinda been hovering between training and researching anyway. I also think he'd love the chance to get into some of the trouble Ash does, because usually Ash and his friends have some surprisingly informative encounters with a Pokemon. Not to mention he'd get to see some legendaries, which would be like GOLD to him.
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

Do you guys think it's more likely to Gary to travel with Ash or for Ash to settle down and live where Gary's research is?
    I don't think Ash will settle down. He'll get bored of the research soon enough. He has dreams to follow and that'll only happen through travelling.
    I can see Gary travelling with Ash. Gary can have a combination of training and his research. I mean, Ash often meets new kinds of Pokémon which is very helpful for Gary. ^-^ (and he can keep an eye on Ash while travelling >D)

By the way, welcome Vilde and Palletshpprblaze! Nice to meet you 8)

♪On The Corner Of Main Street, Just Tryin' To Keep It In Line

Follow OddObsession on Tumblr

Do you guys think it's more likely to Gary to travel with Ash or for Ash to settle down and live where Gary's research is?
    As everyone else said, Gary would be more likely to travel with Ash. Ash just... wouldn't stay in one place that long. With all the Pokemon Ash manages to see (as well as the improbable amount of Legendary Pokemon that Ash has caught sight of) Gary would have plenty to observe/use for research.

Oooh new PalletShippers. Welcome ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by OddObsession View Post
    As everyone else said, Gary would be more likely to travel with Ash. Ash just... wouldn't stay in one place that long. With all the Pokemon Ash manages to see (as well as the improbable amount of Legendary Pokemon that Ash has caught sight of) Gary would have plenty to observe/use for research.

Oooh new PalletShippers. Welcome ^_^
    I love you because of your signature. <3 Just thought I'd say that. I didn't think anyone caught that.

Haha thanks. As soon as I saw the posts I thought "I HAVE to quote that in my signature..." ^_^

Question for the world: Does anyone know where I could find some good quality PalletShipping screencaps? I want images from the actual episodes rather than fanart, but it's proving to be kind of difficult =/

Haha thanks. As soon as I saw the posts I thought "I HAVE to quote that in my signature..." ^_^

Question for the world: Does anyone know where I could find some good quality PalletShipping screencaps? I want images from the actual episodes rather than fanart, but it's proving to be kind of difficult =/

I was hoping for more of a list/website with them, but this is great. Thank you ^_^

I was hoping for more of a list/website with them, but this is great. Thank you ^_^
    Lol. Sorry. Those were all just on my photobucket.

You'd have to go through numerous episodes to get certain ons, but I think Serebii might be useful.

Known as palletshpprblaze The Cool Honourshppr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Does anyone know if there is any palletshipping fanfic contests going on right now?
    One of the Awesome
    Honourshippers out
    there!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren the Ryoko View Post
    Lol. Sorry. Those were all just on my photobucket.
    Don't apologize, thanks heaps for the pics that you did give me ^_^

I checked Serebii.net, but they aren't the best quality. Oh well, I'll just have to make use of the 'Print Screen' button while on youtube or something I suppose.

Have you tried filb.de for HQ screen caps?

Blog Entries

Okay fourth one is really true...lol I can imagine Leaf blushing madly in a Firered/Leafgreen shot similar to that

I also think Gary would travel with Ash since Ash can't really stay in one place...I want that to happen in the fifth region

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    Okay fourth one is really true...lol I can imagine Leaf blushing madly in a Firered/Leafgreen shot similar to that

I also think Gary would travel with Ash since Ash can't really stay in one place...I want that to happen in the fifth region
    Ash isn't going to be IN the fifth region, or the season for it, if I'm hearing right. They're taking his ass out, along with Brock's, so that if follows the games better. So the chances of Gary being in their group then? We'd never know unless somehow the new characters heard about it, and even then, chances are slim. Even if Gary's collecting data, it seems like he's being sent certain places for it. His and Ash's paths only collide sparsely.

That's a rant, by the way. I wouldn't open it if you are at all a fan of the new changes they are talking about implementing.

Quote Originally Posted by palletshpprblaze View Post
    Does anyone know if there is any palletshipping fanfic contests going on right now?
    They MAY BE one going on in one of the DA groups I'm in, I think. As for here? No.

BUT!
    BUT!!!!

I'm glad you asked. Because I think it's high time we tried another. Since Mleen's judged before and I freaking SUCK at getting things in on time, I can be one of the judges and give out a prize fic for the winner.

Come, my fellows, my brethern(or sisteren!), come discuss what our contest will be about! We need a theme. It must be grand enough to be made of awesome but subtle enough to make one-shots.

AND! To make it more interesting: if you wish to participate, you must sign up BEFORE we come up with a theme. Because if you don't do something just because of a theme, then you aren't challenging yourself. And please, try to attempt something if you sign up, even if you don't like the topic.

DO I HAVE ANY CONTESTANTS?!
    Last edited by The Great Gary Oak; 4th May 2010 at 08:02 AM. Reason: RANT