Palletshipping - Page 121
Page 121 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2790

Thread: Palletshipping

Blog Entries

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

^ Maybe Gary could use his Blastoise to try and get the wasps out of his mailbox ;)

*Never* attempt to flood a wasp nest with water, if the above is suggesting a garden hose. Water only works to kill the buggers if you can enclose the nest and submerge the entire thing.

Anyway... yeah. I'm a guy of 23 years who is a big fan of palletshipping because it touches on feelings close to home.

Also, does anyone have any idea what happened to the other websites of this artist? http://bbs2.oebit.jp/kikubariufo/bbsnote.cgi?fc=page&mode=normal&page=7

Blog Entries

So that explains bees chasing Mario in Super Mario Sunshine after he uses FLUDD but nevermind that I'm getting off topic and might receive a infraction again

Maybe the other websites disappeared or something

Quote Originally Posted by Lilnarusasu View Post
    Awe, yuzzor My easter was splendid, got some money from hunting eggs 8D
    Hm....well It's gonna be a dmv, with doujinshi and with some anime clips 8D I dont have a locked ideas for the song, maybe saltwater room by owl city, or low fidelity by the spill canvas but any Ideas or welcome 8D
    WOAH YOUR SO YOUNG. *wallows at old age* Im 17 not that old, but to an 14 yr old, I feel like a hag haha. xD
    Good to hear that! :3
    Ooh, doujinshi, that’s sweet~ Well, the Saltwater Room is a good song *is Owl City fan :x* and I just listened Low Fidelity, which also fits Ash and Gary ^__^ I think, even when the lyrics fits just a little, most pop/rock-ish songs will fit the pairing imo. X3 Other songs, hmm… Something from Paramore, moar Owl City (they got great songs, really o;), Wonderwall by Oasis might be a good one, or maybe Electric High from Elliot minor? (It doesn’t fit perfectly, but it’s an awesome song <3). I can’t think of more songs now, sorry. Dx
    And maybe I’m a little young compared to you, but most people here are around your age I think… So don’t worry, you’re not that old xD *pat pat*

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Mleen! Mleen! Mleen! :D Hiii~ I haven't seen you in a long time~
    Haha, and I haven’t seen you in a while either x3 I’ve been having some problems at home, but I believe it’s better now. (except for the fact that I’m in the middle of a stupid thing called the ‘test week’ D:) Are you becoming more active again? :D

Quote Originally Posted by KanikaOkami View Post
    Ok...I guess I'll show another I did a few months ago, that I'm quite happy with..
    Oh god, that’s so hot <<3 I absolutely love this, ghehe >w<

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Gary Oak View Post
    FFFFFFuuuuuuu- I've been working on so much crap. I'm trying to redo my Deveiant Art ID, and it's a huge picture. It looks awesome, though, if I do say so myself...there's a giant, cream-yellow bunny mecha on the left. I called it Battle Bunny. :3 Once THAT'S done, the board'll be clear for me to do some ShiShi arts.

It got REALLY warm the past few days, here. Like, almost 90s warm. I'm on the upper East Coast of the USA, so we should be seeing moderate warming. xD All the beaches and shops opened early this year! <3 I love the beach...will have to take a trip there, soon. But with warm weather comes some of th e worst creatures on Earth: WASPS. And MOSQUITOS. Ick Ick Ick. Do NOT want. The wasps get into our mailbox...and guess who gets sent to fetch the mail every day? ;^;
    Yesh, so we’re getting fan-arts from more sides :3 Good luck with your DA-ID and all that. :D

Gah, I’m jealous T_T It keeps raining over here, but the wasps and mosquitos don’t mind it I guess. But even with all the windows closed, they keep coming in my room… D:
    And poor you. xD Maybe you could use an insect spray to keep them away. They don’t always work though, but it’s worth trying.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    ^ Maybe Gary could use his Blastoise to try and get the wasps out of his mailbox ;)
    Or Gary uses his Electivire as a bug zapper, that’ll do for sure. 83

Quote Originally Posted by Tejo View Post
    Also, does anyone have any idea what happened to the other websites of this artist? http://bbs2.oebit.jp/kikubariufo/bbsnote.cgi?fc=page&mode=normal&page=7
    I’m not sure if I even know the artist so I can’t tell… But I like the fan-art on that website! O;

Blog Entries

In that sketch I can see a girl walking over asking 'room for one more?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Gary Oak View Post
    Busybusybusybusybu- O HAI.

Look! Fanarts! *squirting nosebleed* Oh, you MUST stay. We can't have you drawing for any other major pairing, now, can we?
    B-but...What if I already dooooo? ;A;

>>
    <<

......-hides all of their boy love artz- D8;;;;
    I still will stay though 8D

and TY eveyrooone.

Also...wasps are no fun...8[

Blog Entries

Hi Kanika

Well it depends on who you'd be speaking too *softly chuckels* but I do go for the plan of tying Ash and Gary up
    Ah xD I see says the blind man, I shall remeber that, thanks for the advice. ;) OKAY I SHALL *grabs nerd rope* and to apologize for my tiwstedness, I shall lock them in your closet >:D

Quote Originally Posted by KanikaOkami View Post
    True......

And I'm 20 and I'm turning 21 in June. *feels so old* ;A;

Yus, be moooore actiiiiiveee *wiggles fingers* >3> (jkjk)

Ok...I guess I'll show another I did a few months ago, that I'm quite happy with..
    XD OLD, HUNNIE NO YOUR JUST WORKIN IT, OTHER THAN ME. YOUR IN YER PRIME, HAVE FUN. 8D and omfg *_________________________* So much emotion...Can I have babies with your pciture? I promise to make you godmother :B
    Red/Green...♥
    Our dreams are lil buds, that will one day bloom when we finally come together.

Quote Originally Posted by Mleen View Post
    Good to hear that! :3
    Ooh, doujinshi, that’s sweet~ Well, the Saltwater Room is a good song *is Owl City fan :x* and I just listened Low Fidelity, which also fits Ash and Gary ^__^ I think, even when the lyrics fits just a little, most pop/rock-ish songs will fit the pairing imo. X3 Other songs, hmm… Something from Paramore, moar Owl City (they got great songs, really o;), Wonderwall by Oasis might be a good one, or maybe Electric High from Elliot minor? (It doesn’t fit perfectly, but it’s an awesome song <3). I can’t think of more songs now, sorry. Dx
    And maybe I’m a little young compared to you, but most people here are around your age I think… So don’t worry, you’re not that old xD *pat pat*
    O;
    I KNOW I LOVE OWLCITY WITH MY WHOLE BEING. Just unnf, such pretty and meaningful songs X3 OKAY SO MAYBE I SHOULD JUST DO BOTH THEN YAH? I think that sounds like a plan :B Omfg wonderwall does fit them, and I do utterly love that song. Ah it's okay you gave me alot of song suggestions, I appreaciate it, your too nice. <3 -handflip-
    *been patted* Eeee, im not old! -flails- Yay!~ Doesnt matter, im always gonna be a child at heart.

OKAY NEW TOPIC.If Gary was going to get married, (or vice versa) How do you think the other person would stop it or would he? And if yes or no, what would be the reason behind it?
    I shall answer this later, I have a DMV to finish.
    Red/Green...♥

Known as palletshpprblaze The Cool Honourshppr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

um, hello there, im new here, and my main ship is pallet ( probably like the rest of you guys... )

Quote Originally Posted by palletshpprblaze View Post
    um, hello there, im new here, and my main ship is pallet ( probably like the rest of you guys... )
    HAI HAI HAI?!!! *waves all spazzy like* NICE TO MEET TO MEET YOU. X3
    Ohhh pallet your main ship. I LIKE YAH ALREADY. :3
    Red/Green...♥

♪On The Corner Of Main Street, Just Tryin' To Keep It In Line

Follow OddObsession on Tumblr

There's been quite a few new Palletshippers in the last week or so.
    Hello everyone ^_^ I was quite rude and didn't say hi earlier... sorry =P

SO MANY NEW FANS. You all do Gary Oak proud. ;w;

I get to spray WEED KILLER on the lawn today. BONUS POINTS IF I SPRAY THE WASPS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Mmmm, delicious poison. My nights seem to have gotten more peaceful. You see, I have this giant dog, and he likes to sleep on my bed. The problem is that he's a big dog, and my bed is a regular Full. So obviously, it's not comfy for me. I finally dragged his dog bed out of my parent's room, took all the toys out, and he went right in. No questions. :P Little jerk.

ANYWAY. I see a nice topic.

If Gary was going to get married, (or vice versa) How do you think the other person would stop it or would he? And if yes or no, what would be the reason behind it?

It all hinges on who's going to marry him. If it's someone we haven't seen, then I don't think anyone would stop it, (even Ash), due to the fact that they may not know she (or he) very well in order to want to put a halt to the proceedings. However, since we all know Ash wants to be the one to tap that secretly loves Gary, if it was someone we DID know, (i.e. Misty or Melody for girls and Ritchie or Tracey for guys), he'd most likely put his foot down. On one hand, he would feel that his relations with Gary ran deeper then the ones between whoever was getting married to him, and on the other, it'll most likely be one of his friends, so perhaps he feels it's not going to work out based on how well he knows them. (If the second is the case, then he'd most likely be joined by some of the others.) I'd like to think the Professor would be one of the ones to step in if there was a general consensus that whoever Gary's marrying isn't right for him. That's his only relative, so he of course would want only the best for him...and because of the same reason, I think he'd try and dissuade Gary from getting hitched with a male.

If it was ASH he was marrying, we all know Misty has feelings for Ash, so she would try to talk them out of it. The professor, again, would come in, pleading for it not to be so. Delia, for the same reason as the professor, would probably be disappointed to see them marry, but I think she'd be more supportive then the others. I think a lot of Ash's friends would be appalled or shocked, because some of them remember how he and Gary USED to be, and some of THEM may cut in at some point. Out of all people, I think Brock would be the most supportive, because it means there are two less male figures to take away female attention from him, due to the fact that he strikes me as someone who would actually be acceptive of a great many things.

HUN WOULD OBJECT AND KIDNAP THE GROOM. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

Blog Entries

Wll y'know if Ash tried to stop it I think it'd be insanely hilarious...lol it's good to find comedy in such things maybe it'd be a failed attempt to stop him and then he'd object and confess his feelings for Gary :) well that'd make a hilarious movie in the theaters would it people?

Wll y'know if Ash tried to stop it I think it'd be insanely hilarious...lol it's good to find comedy in such things maybe it'd be a failed attempt to stop him and then he'd object and confess his feelings for Gary :) well that'd make a hilarious movie in the theaters would it people?
    Totally.

Yeah, Gary would NEVER let Ash marry someone else. He's Gary Oak, dammit. He'd put his foot down on that.

Ash would be more hesitant to stop Gary from getting married, but I think he'd burst in at the last second with a "I OBJECT!"