Palletshipping - Page 12

Page 12 of 186 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

I agree with pixiestix and AnimeDutchess. [:

We are seriously overdue for a Palletshipping-implying episode. I don't care if it's strongly implied or just a teeny bit. We just need one. xD

And when plumpyplum (Plum-Plum! Hehe ^^) posted the theme song lyrics, that made me remember something. I'm taking up American sign language at school, and we're doing two sign language songs this year (we take a song and translate it into ASL, then present it to the class) and for a while I was thinking of doing that song. Just for kicks. n.n;

In a land beyond the clouds. But not space.

8D *hughughughug* (lolwut)

I hope it happens or I'mma get mad. Seriously. Paul apparently went through Kanto, Gary should've run him over with a car. Or something. (/meanness)

So I'd like to see Gary beat Paul. really. augh.

and is it just me, or is this really the most dragged-out region yet? Two badges in 50 episodes? If this is faster than the pace later on, then what'll happen then? Granted, I actually enjoy some of the fillers (though I don't really watch regularly, but I would if I had cable), but I would be happy with slashiness.

I mean, it'll never be canon, but we have our hints. <3

OH AND LYSSA DO THE SONG FOR YOUR SIGN LANGUAGE CLASS OR WHATEVER. SRSLY.
    Last edited by pixies and fairies; 5th October 2007 at 10:19 PM. Reason: stuff

That'd be kinda funny if it went canon. I can imagine all the happy Palletshippers and all the angry parents...

Hehehe, I guess that's the song I'll be signing to. ^^; My mom says it's too childish, but whatev. [: That's the whole fun of it!

Two badges in 50 episodes? Seriously?

Dang.
    o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssakid View Post
    That'd be kinda funny if it went canon. I can imagine all the happy Palletshippers and all the angry parents...
    Haha, if Palletshipping became canon, the episode/movie it happened in probably wouldn't air outside Japan! XD

Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey! Nice to meet ya Pixie! ^^ *hugs* New PS member! ^^

LOL I would just DIE of Happyness seeing a canon! ^^ But I don't tink me mummy would be happy bout that! ^^;

My mother dearest wouldn't be too happy herself! xD

"So, Lyss.. is THIS why you like Pokemon? *raise eyebrow*"

Blog Entries

LOL! Lyssa, you always have a way with making my laugh! ^^

Mew's Chosen Otaku AnimeDutchess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

O.O oh my gosh. Lyssakid, DO IT. ^^ you have to. it'd be so awesome and amazing! ^^

anyways...yesh, Paul should get pwned in a battle by Gary. it could even be a shippy episode (it'd HAVE to be a two-parter though. none of this one-epic-episode bull they pulled with the last Gary episode); Ash and co. could bump into Gary, travel with him for a bit, go into a town, bump into Paul, Paul gets Ash all mad, Gary gets ticked and challenges him to a battle, Paul accepts even though he clearly states that he thinks Gary's stupid, the battle ends up continuing to the next episode, and finally, Gary wins, Paul's all confused as to why, Gary tells him it's because of something in his character (i really don't know, but it'd make Paul rethink his actions), Paul would leave in a huff, and Gary would leave by the end of the episode. He'd make some comment about how if he could beat Paul, Ash could, too, and Ash would be inspired to work harder and get stronger. ^^

i dunno. that's just in my imagination. you guys have any thoughts?

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

That plot line would be fantastic, AnimeDutchess. Hehe. ^^
    "Paul should get pwned in a battle by Gary."
    Amen to that, sista'. Amen to that.

xD

Blog Entries

XD glad yah think so, cause it's bound to happen sometime in the show, ne? I can't eait for that day. *huge grin*

so wait, what about you guys? what do you think would happen if Gary and Paul met in an episode?

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

If Gary and Paul met... oh dear.. *hides*

As you said, AnimeDutchess, they'd probably challenge each other to a battle at one point. It'd be interesting to see that, because the Ash/Gary battles have a certain 'aura' to them, if you will-- they're battling as best as they possibly can, but it's not like a battle-to-the-death sort of feel. There's still that friendly undertone.

With Paul, I have a feeling it'd be different. Much different. Personality clash or something. xD

EDIT: I don't think I'm allowed to post twice in a row, so.. I'll just edit this post. ^^;

This episode made me crack up, just for the mere fact that poor Ash had to crossdress... again.

Who's that?

It's Ash!

Poor thing! xD
    Last edited by Lyssakid; 7th October 2007 at 12:47 AM.

Blog Entries

*cheers* yay for crossdressing! ^^ which episode is that again? i remember knowing it, but i completely forgot...what's the name of it? ^^;;;

oh yeah, there will DEFINITELLY be some kind of foreboding aura around that fight, no doubt about that. lots of personality clashing, and Ash will be watching and his feelings will be all conflicting or something...^^ mostly, I wanna see Ash's reactions during the fight and stuff. that could lead to a lot of hints, ne?

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess View Post
    *cheers* yay for crossdressing! ^^ which episode is that again? i remember knowing it, but i completely forgot...what's the name of it? ^^;;;

oh yeah, there will DEFINITELLY be some kind of foreboding aura around that fight, no doubt about that. lots of personality clashing, and Ash will be watching and his feelings will be all conflicting or something...^^ mostly, I wanna see Ash's reactions during the fight and stuff. that could lead to a lot of hints, ne?
    The episode is called "Love at First Flight!" I got curious too so I checked :D

Ah! Now I want to see a Gary/Paul battle so bad! XD

Blog Entries

thanks Disco! i thought so...^^

oh, and i forgot to say so before; your sig is bangin! ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Blog Entries

AHHH! Disco! Where'd you get your really good PS piccies for your sig!!! *hunts down*