Palletshipping - Page 119

Page 119 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2787
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Quote Originally Posted by Ren the Ryoko View Post
    I've been listening to a lot of songs by Bowling for Soup lately, which would be fun for an AMV.

Ah awesome 8D I shall listen to em x3
    Thanks for the idea.
    But have you ever heard of the song low fidelity by The spill canvas! Do you think that would match palletshipping 8D
    Last edited by Lilnarusasu; 5th April 2010 at 01:11 PM.
    Red/Green...♥
    Our dreams are lil buds, that will one day bloom when we finally come together.

Quote Originally Posted by KanikaOkami View Post
    D8> You almost got me there...almost. I had forgotten it was April Fools then 'cuz I just woke up at that time. lol;;

...I'm not sure what else to say...Hope you guys have a good Easter?

I had a great easter, even though all my lil cousins found the eggs before I did...darn headstarts for youngions D:
    Red/Green...♥

Quote Originally Posted by Lilnarusasu View Post
    I had a great easter, even though all my lil cousins found the eggs before I did...darn headstarts for youngions D:
    Awesome.

As for the skillet thig. You sure it is by Skillet? I can't seem to find the song. |D;;

Quote Originally Posted by KanikaOkami View Post
    Awesome.

As for the skillet thig. You sure it is by Skillet? I can't seem to find the song. |D;;
    I know I did it wrong forgive me D:

It's by the spill canvas XD >.< Dumb me.
    Red/Green...♥

Question, am i weird for liking Evil Ash or pokelantis ash, with gary. O__O

I think I am.
    Red/Green...♥

Smell Ya Later! The Great Gary Oak's Avatar

Ah awesome 8D I shall listen to em x3
    Thanks for the idea.
    But have you ever heard of the song low fidelity by skillet? Do you think that would match palletshipping 8D
    Hahaha. <3 Someone has my kinda mind. Great minds think alike eh? >:]
    You made an owchies. Next time, either edit your post so that you don't triple post, or use the Multi-Quote buttons on the posts you want to quote, (it has a little Weepinbell in it). Once you click all the Multi-Quote buttons you want to quote in one post, just click the regular quote button of the last one, or hit the 'Go Advanced' post button at the bottom of the page. If you make all these double and triple posts, the mods will not be pleased. ;^; And we don't want you to be warned. Be careful in the future.

In other news, the fanfiction I was talking about some time ago with Daisy harboring the Elements of Life is coming along. Slowly, but it's coming. On top of that, I have Stockholm, the Hun/Gary fic, and...Get ready for this...

An actual fiction novel. The introduction is up on my Facebook page. It's called 'Silence of a SEAL', and focuses around a diver in the Navy back in the 80s who's ship and crew were given secret military missions. I'm currently dedicated to finishing this novel, as the character and a little of the before and after the major plot is based around my own father, who was a UDT, (Underwater Demolition Technician), at the time. He has never told anyone what happened or what he did, but the newest information that I was able to weasel out was that there was some kind of large accident.

I'll be switching largely between the novel and my fanfictions, so bare with me.
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

"Alerting all VOC@LOIDs." hopeandjoy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That's great, Wonny! I'm sure that you'll do a great job.

If I get into the charter school in my state, I'll be writing a novel myself for my accumulating project. I'm not sure what it'll be about, but it'll probably end up being the unholy combination of Sci-Fi/Fantasy that Forgiven and Infinity are.

And speaking of AMVs, we might as well start the whole "What's the best song for Palletshipping eva?" topic again.

Which I swear I will answer when I can get on the other computer (it has my iTunes library on it).

Blog Entries

-dips head in shame- I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long. Really. ;~; Plz. Don't kill me. Actually, to make up for it, I'm going to write a Palletshippy fanfic tonight. JUST DON'T HURT ME. D8

Blog Entries

well if you tie em up I'm gonna try flirting with Saturn (jk...or am I?)

Hey fellow Palletshipping fans! :D New around these forum parts, but not new to the palletshipping fanbase. I've been a fan since I was at least 11 (nearly 10 years ago!)when my naive and lovey-dovey mind thought the two of them were in love and I'd cheer when they did something sweet (The earth badge episode? My little mind nearly imploded).

Thought I'd say hello and stuff! <3
    Don't Mess With The Family.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Gary Oak View Post
    You made an owchies. Next time, either edit your post so that you don't triple post, or use the Multi-Quote buttons on the posts you want to quote, (it has a little Weepinbell in it). Once you click all the Multi-Quote buttons you want to quote in one post, just click the regular quote button of the last one, or hit the 'Go Advanced' post button at the bottom of the page. If you make all these double and triple posts, the mods will not be pleased. ;^; And we don't want you to be warned. Be careful in the future.

In other news, the fanfiction I was talking about some time ago with Daisy harboring the Elements of Life is coming along. Slowly, but it's coming. On top of that, I have Stockholm, the Hun/Gary fic, and...Get ready for this...

An actual fiction novel. The introduction is up on my Facebook page. It's called 'Silence of a SEAL', and focuses around a diver in the Navy back in the 80s who's ship and crew were given secret military missions. I'm currently dedicated to finishing this novel, as the character and a little of the before and after the major plot is based around my own father, who was a UDT, (Underwater Demolition Technician), at the time. He has never told anyone what happened or what he did, but the newest information that I was able to weasel out was that there was some kind of large accident.

I'll be switching largely between the novel and my fanfictions, so bare with me.
    Ah thankyou. ♥ Hopefully i'll get the hang of this now. >:T

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    -dips head in shame- I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long. Really. ;~; Plz. Don't kill me. Actually, to make up for it, I'm going to write a Palletshippy fanfic tonight. JUST DON'T HURT ME. D8
    O__O OHRLY WHAT ABOUT *__*

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    well if you tie em up I'm gonna try flirting with Saturn (jk...or am I?)
    I dont think your joking xD So do I tie you and saturn up as well?

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaEevee View Post
    Hey fellow Palletshipping fans! :D New around these forum parts, but not new to the palletshipping fanbase. I've been a fan since I was at least 11 (nearly 10 years ago!)when my naive and lovey-dovey mind thought the two of them were in love and I'd cheer when they did something sweet (The earth badge episode? My little mind nearly imploded).

WOAH A FAN FOR THAT LONG? *bows to* Welcome here, *waves like a dork* im also a new-comer. ;w; As you can tell im barely getting use to this forum stuff.
    Red/Green...♥

It's impossibly cute, isn't it?

It is insanely adorable, I caught an DP episode my sister was watching with Ash replying to Gary's postcard, and I was CRACKING UP with the dramatic music and the foggy effect. I was so happy.

Yeah, I've been a fan for that long. I'm such a nerd.
    Don't Mess With The Family.

Blog Entries

I dont think your joking xD So do I tie you and saturn up as well?

lols good luck with that lilly ;) (but i wouldn't mind XD!)

It is insanely adorable, I caught an DP episode my sister was watching with Ash replying to Gary's postcard, and I was CRACKING UP with the dramatic music and the foggy effect. I was so happy.

Yeah, I've been a fan for that long. I'm such a nerd.
    WHICH IS AWESOME! *____* Your no nerd, your just dedicated! You go girl *high 5-s* Haha I know I loved that scene. Ash was all like mehh :/ I lost and gary's like "You gotta keep on keeping on"...I mean like Prof. Oak said Gary is the best medicine for ash...In more ways than one. ::hurr::

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    lols good luck with that lilly ;) (but i wouldn't mind XD!)
    Haha lilly I like that xD You can now own that. <3
    Oh I see is that some sort of challenge, im all for the chases. >*] See your willing~ so maybe I dont have to even try that hard.
    Red/Green...♥