Palletshippers: Should a New Club Be Formed?

View Poll Results: Should a New Club for Palletshipping Be Created?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heck Yes! ^^

7 100.00%
  • Eh, nah...

0 0%
  • I'm not really sure...

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palletshippers: Should a New Club Be Formed?

Mew's Chosen Otaku AnimeDutchess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Palletshippers: Should a New Club Be Formed?

Something that's been on my mind for a while now...OPS is starting back up again...so, what would you guys think of making our own club, for Palletshipping?

I mean, I know about PI, but I'm not sure if it'll ever start up again. if it doesn't, there should be a new Palletshipper community, so we can all be connected and can share information, pics, fanfics, fanart, hint ideas, etc.

The way I see it...Pokeshippers have OPS...PI really isn't a club anymore...let's make our own!

I'm posting this on SerebiiForums as well. Just saying. ^^

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am so for it! Thanks for answering my prayers! There's only a few who actually like Palletshippping!!! Thanks - could I join! I thort of doing a club, but when i asked some ppl on like msn, they were like nup. So i gave up, but I really want to be part of this club. So i'll be very appreciative if a join!^^

Keep Smiling! :)

AAA

I've been thinking about this too. I think it would be great to have what you said, a central thing which Palletshippers on different sites can connect to and talk :D. Do you have any names in mind? I thought of Palletshippers United, but the initials are a little iffy ^^;

Btw, I don't mean to spam, but I've noticed that a lot of the older Palletshipping sites aren't being updated anymore, so I'm trying to make my own: http://www.freewebs.com/palletship/. There's hardly anything there right now, but I'm hoping to add some stuff real soon ^_^

Blog Entries

oh, you're site's cute! ^^ and i can see what you mean by the initials...^^;;

well, i don 't hae any names in mind, but if we switched around your words...made it United Palletshippers...that could work, ne?

Anyway, i haven't actually started anything, i just wanna get the idea out. we could start something, though, but we'd need more people...

Monkey Baby The Ninja

...It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it. XD

The games shouldn't be called Harvest MOON. They should be called Harvest CRACK. - Myself

Preoccupied Palletshipper ShigeSato's Avatar

More people, you say? Well here's one more! Reaching out to other supporters shouldn't be too hard - there's a larger gathering of shishi supporters on fanfiction.net, a live journal community, and some other places on the net. I'm not sure just how many of them would be interested in joining a club, but it's a start if we do decide to go ahead with this idea.

Disco, good start! Every website has to start somewhere, and you've taken an important first step! I'm going to be keeping an eye on it, for sure!

Blog Entries

Cute site disco, but you might want to change Yaoi to Slash, since the pairing's not canon and they're not have secks. :D

I think a new club should be formed. :D
    "PUSA is like a bunch of cats" ~ Avegaille
    My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
    ☆ Banner by me, original Keiichi/Rika fanart here

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    Cute site disco, but you might want to change Yaoi to Slash, since the pairing's not canon and they're not have secks. :D
    Secret midnight rendezvous, anyone? Shigeru did travel alone in Johto... might there have been a reason for doing so?

Thanks about the site ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    Hehe, thanks ^^. I changed that text.

There's a Palletshipping fanlisting here:
    http://www.stage-on.net/pallet/

Blog Entries

yeah, i signed that. ^^ but i'm talking about, like a new PI without the flame wars. and i like the idea of a secret rendevous. ^^ hey, it could've happened!

...anyway...we still need a name...

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Hot Shigeru x Satoshi Pr0n.

EPISODE NAME PLZ. Unless it's an edit? D;

And yes the Hippopatas episode that recently aired in Japan shows their affectionate love.

Blog Entries

no, that's not an edit. ^^ it's one of the silver conference episodes, not sure what it's name is. ^^;

the Hippopatas episode? Gary was in the Shieldon episode, though...

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by vee2x_paradox View Post
    Hot Shigeru x Satoshi Pr0n.

EPISODE NAME PLZ. Unless it's an edit? D;
    Nope, it's actually not an edit, believe it or not!. Gary just seems to be a tad too excited for what he's reaching for in that screenshot, and poor Ash, oblivious as ever to what's going on. The writers and animators really went out of their way to satisfy Palletshippers in the Silver Conference episodes! Not that we could ever truly be satisfied, that is, but yeah, I'm going off track there. This scene is from the Master Quest episode "Can't Beat the Heat!". An appropriate title for an episode with a scene like this, don't you think?

Palletshippers should feel honored... our ship has perhaps the most risqu&#233; scene to date. So... yay us!

...anyway...we still need a name...
    I'll bounce some ideas around in my head this weekend, and assuming I can come up with one that doesn't get me laughed off the board, I'll post it and perhaps some others as well.
    Last edited by ShigeSato; 14th September 2007 at 10:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Yay us!!! ^^

hey, we won't laugh yah off the board; we're all friends here. *nods* we all have a common goal.

anyway, i'm gonna try to think of names, too...

what about...the ShiShi Tachi? Tachi means "gang" or "group" in Japanese, I think...i know it sounds ridiculous, though...^^;;

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDutchess View Post
    what about...the ShiShi Tachi? Tachi means "gang" or "group" in Japanese, I think...i know it sounds ridiculous, though...^^;;
    Ridiculous? Not at all! I think it's clever and appropriate since ShiShi is based off of Ash and Gary's Japanese names.

As for me, I'm still brainstorming... although at times it's been more like a drizzle.

Blog Entries

I guess...^^;; but still, you keep brainstorming! ^^ i know what it's like to get stuck; i get writer's block a lot. But! That's unrelated news...^^;;;

so...anyone else have any ideas yet?

Monkey Baby The Ninja

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast