The Official DynaShipping (AshXSkyla) Thread -- May this pairing soar!

Thread: The Official DynaShipping (AshXSkyla) Thread -- May this pairing soar!

Blog Entries

Talking The Official DynaShipping (AshXSkyla) Thread -- May this pairing soar!

I've been thinking about an AshXSkyla pairing, lately, and I've been growing and growing in interest. So, I'd like to introduce everyone to the first ever DynaShipping thread!

With what I'm thinking, Skyla might actually be a lot like Ash (definitely adventurous, and also kind-hearted), so there's some compatibility right there. My idea for this pairing is a lot like my idea for ImaginationShipping (AshXBianca/Bel), except Skyla (who seems like the "young" type) and Ash might be on a more even level, relationship-wise. Does this sound appealing to anyone? ;)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Official DynaShipping (AshXSkyla) Thread -- May this pairing soar!

Isn't it a little early for this, considering they haven't met yet?
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Default Re: The Official DynaShipping (AshXSkyla) Thread -- May this pairing soar!

People do more on less. At least they /will/ meet. It's a non-issue.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Isn't she like 20-something to his 10? D8 Count me in.

I think their interactions could be cute indeed! And they are alike just a tad, like you said.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

I was thinking of Ash/Elesa first, but I suppose this will do. Just wait for how it will be done by the anime first before going head over heels for both of them.
    People cannot protect their precious ones only with kindness. I am prepared to protect my important friends. Even if I will be called the devil! There's no way you can win, when you don't have bond with friends.

Caitlin owns. Nuff said. PorahgonX's Avatar

If Sklya is anything like her game character, then this could really take off and we might see a couple subtle hints. (But then again, Elesa was NOTHING like her game character, which took off RaimeiShipping in of itself)
    Realistically we won't see anything obvious...
    Definitely excited and depending on the anime, I might become a fan of this ship.
    FanFiction
    Most Recent OneShot: A Wishing Flower
    Current Main Focus Story: I Smittened A Supermodel (RaimeiShipping)

AdvanceShipping, RaimeiShipping, SnowballShipping, QuestShipping, and TeenCareShipping.
    Bleh. That was a mouthful XP

Known as Porahgonx, or more simply, Px

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Oh, this ship intrigues me a lot, very interesting.

I saw the first episode of Skyla today- she has a younger behaviour than what I expected- but I think it'd go nicely with Ash, somewhat. At the very start, it seems he is interested by the planes, to me- Oh, a trip on a plane together would be cute.
    He certainly isn't happy with her as a Gym Leader- but that'll just make their Gym battle all the more fascinating!
    I think they still go nicely- despite Ash's obvious irritation towards her ways as a Gym Leader.
    I'll say more when I see the sub.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Ash x Skyla shipping thread

Well, There was a Ash x Elesa Shipping thread,
    So I think why Not ! Let do the same with Skyla.
    Let's face it, there are people who wish's Skyla to be the heroin !
    There are bound to be people who ripping their head of thinking if only Skyla was younger or Ash was older.
    I bet there are people who wish's Skyla to be in Iris's place while Iris to be in Skyla place.
    So, let those feeling out !
    Man , Hilbert & Cilan are so lucky to be older because that way they have chance with both young girl like Iris and older girl like Skyla.
    While Ash doesn't have that chance even after 5 year have passed since he aged into a 10 year old boy.
    Poor Ash Ketchum