Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    I feel like I'm one of the only Almiashippers (Kellyn/Kate from the Ranger series) on the Internet. I've met like three others. Everyone else is a Vatonageshipper. ;_;

Also, I don't think I've met another Splitshipper (Clay/Elesa). Everyone... seems to pair Elesa with Skyla. I know Clay's like twenty years older than Elesa but it's not unheard of (considering my headcanon puts Elesa's age in her mid-twenties, not her early twenties).
    FINALLY. FINALLY, I HAVE FOUND A FELLOW ALMIASHIPPER.
    I'm a huge huge HUGE fan of AlmiaShipping. :3
    Although I've never read the Shadows of Almia manga, I ship them like hell anyways.
    One obscure ship I like is RangerTeacherShipping (Ms. April/Mr. Kincaid). Don't ask me why, I've just always liked that ship, and it doesn't get any love from what I can see.
    I also think RedrangerShipping (Summer x Red Eyes, Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs) needs more love. And maybe it's just the shipper within me, but I swear Ben seemed jealous after Red Eyes became good or whatevs.....:3
    I'm also a fan of BlackmaidenShipping (Silver/Dawn, game), CircleOfFriendsShipping (Solana/N, Game), RubyShipping (Lucas/May, game again) and TeaShipping (Daisy Oak/Bill, games).
    ALL of those need more love. :D
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic57049_1.gif

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

@Shadow Victini - Yay! You make, like, number four that I've found. xD You should read the webmanga - it's short and quick to get through, but it's got a few cute moments that really got me into the ship. :) Now it's pretty much my OTP. And has been for like three years.

I wish I could find more fanart of it. ;_; And most of the fanfiction I've found for it... is pretty bad. :(

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tattooshipping (Marhsal x Shauntal)- Well, I'm probably not the only person to ship it, but I'm one out of very few people to. Most people tend to prefer Caitlin/Marshal, Marshal/Grimsley, or Shauntal/Grimsley, really. There's not any fanfictions that I know of for it, except one little draft (which I wrote, sob) and the fanart isn't exactly plentiful. It just seems like a complementary ship, and I guess that's why I love it.
    HoennAdvertisementshipping (Rydel x Brendan), yes, probably alone in this, maybe due to the age gap and lack of noticable interactions. Still, I absolutely love it, all the same.
    Rustboro City x Verdanturf Town- Yes, I ship towns. I think these two are adorable, separated by a rock in that tunnel...
    Ghetsis x The Shadow Triad- I wouldn't say it's rainbows and happiness, but there is love somewhere in my headcanon of this. Somewhere...
    Tate x Janine- Yeah, it doesn't have a name yet. But it would be just amazingly cute, to me.
    Foodshipping (May x Tyson)- Wouldn't say it's obscure, I think it's simply a matter of me shipping it too late...
    Add Complimentshipping (Brock x Tyson) to that.
    Synchshipping (Tyson x Harrison)- Unloved league competitors shipped with each other was never destined to be popular, I guess. ;-;
    Raisinshipping (Cabernet x Iris)- Probably down to lack of interactions with one another here, but I actually think it would be quite cute.

There's a lot more, but you know, they won't come to me now...
    "Calculated tactics, mental strength, accurate judgment, and being blessed with gorgeous looks! The person who has all of these is...!"

Post Thanks / Like

@Shadow Victini - Yay! You make, like, number four that I've found. xD You should read the webmanga - it's short and quick to get through, but it's got a few cute moments that really got me into the ship. :) Now it's pretty much my OTP. And has been for like three years.

I wish I could find more fanart of it. ;_; And most of the fanfiction I've found for it... is pretty bad. :(
    We both agree that AlmiaShipping is underappreciated, then? :D
    Probably because technically, outside of the manga, it's actually a nevermet ship...sadly. I always imagined Kate as sort of shy and sweet, but very brave and determined, and I imagine Kellyn as sort of smart-alecky, a bit mischievious and outspoken and bold, but very protective of Kate and loyal. XD
    I'll try and look for the web manga. I've always wanted to read it~
    Yeah, the only AlmiaShipping fanart I know of is this:
    almiashipping_glomp_xd_by_anniemay777-d4b9afm.png

((And I can't believe it took me this long to figure out you were the same person as Ranger Hitomi on ff.net, derp. XD))

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Jack Walker and his handler Judy. I don't even know if the shipping has a name. Most people don't even know his handler's name.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    Jack Walker and his handler Judy. I don't even know if the shipping has a name.
    Dictionaryshipping.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty much the only RedShipper (SatoshiXMusashi) in existence...

says "yeah" a lot. Lawnmowergirl's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Something I saw on tumblr moments ago reminded me of my status as an AlmostStraightShipper. I've seen 3 fanarts of it ever OTL

Post Thanks / Like

I am a BootlegPearlShipper. That would be Princess Salvia and Ash. Seeing as there are only two SalviaxAsh fanfics on ff.net, and I've never seen a fanart, and I've only seen about six declared Shippers, I'd say that qualifies as obscure. It's like PearlShipping, but better! Yay! Check the fanfics out if you like this Shipping too:
    Salviation for Ash Chapter 1, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    And the sequel:
    Salviation for Ash: Continuation Chapter 1: Notice, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    Woop! Also, is there a Shipping for MissingNo. and 'M?
    [/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Ein on Tumblr

I actually like this ship as well. There's something guiltily adorable thinking that maybe the Top Ranger has a little crush on the suave bad guy. <3
    lol Late reply is late, but still better than never.

It may have been my shipping goggles, but I always imagined that when Ice was making fun of the PC (calling you a noob, etc) it was actually his way of flirting with the PC. But as I said, may just be a case of very tight shipping goggles.
    White FC: Blair 4126 8383 6387

My claims: Joltik, Run Away, Snag Ball, Luck Incense, Shadow Rush.

Post Thanks / Like

I love Pokeshipping
    Cause Ash is pretty Buff
    And Misty is nice and has good legs, nice tits and an amazing ass. She also has some nice belly pudge for Ash to play with
    PokeShipper

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AshyBoy151 View Post
    I love Pokeshipping
    Cause Ash is pretty Buff
    And Misty is nice and has good legs, nice tits and an amazing ass. She also has some nice belly pudge for Ash to play with
    Because PokeShipping is totally an obscure pairing. /sarcasm

While we're discussing Ranger ships, back when I was super into Rangers, I was the ONLY shipper for BatoRangerShipping that actually did anything about it. (I'm ashamed of most of the stuff I did for it back then, but that's beside the point.) The only fic I ever read of it was one I requested from someone who was just like "gimme a pairing and I'll write it". The only fanart of it was stuff I drew. So yeah, talk about obscure.

My new OTP is semi-obscure. Not like many people have other pairings for them or dislike the idea, but just that no one ever pays attention to the Professors. Of course, it's less obscure than, say, any other pairing with the Professors (excluding a few anime!Oak pairings), so I'm lucky I guess. Plus at least this one has fanfic/fanart.

Most of my pairings are obscure, actually... ehe. I can't think of any others right now, but there you go.
    ...I'll shut up now and let you get on with your day, m'kay?

Post Thanks / Like

Two more obscure pairings: SpyroShipping (Lavana x Ice, Shadows of Almia) and OhMyGoshShipping (Sunflora x Loudred, PMD2)
    While the latter is probably less obscure then I think, the first one really is obscure. There is NO fanfics on ff.net for it that I can see and I have only found ONE piece of fanart for it.
    And, what is your new OTP, @Hannahmypet?
    I also ship Prof. Hastings/Gordor as a guilty pairing, but that's getting off-topic...XD

Surfing up and down the coast of Cinnabar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hey, haven't been here for a while, but I had to chime in on this..

I am a massive Charadeshipper (Lucian/Will) and I can't ever seem to find anyone who's interested in the pairing. Is anybody with me? :)
    The world needs more Will. <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Charadeshipping isn't tooooo too obscure. o_o There's plenty of art of it! (seriously, join tumblr, I know a few people who do alllllll the charadeshipping!)

And if this world runs out of lovers
    We'll still have each other
    Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now

Click here to join the fabulous Striaton Triplets Club!
    Looking for a legit shiny Cryogonal or Sigilyph!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast