NamelessShipping (Red x Green) general discussion.

Thread: NamelessShipping (Red x Green) general discussion.

Blog Entries

Default NamelessShipping (Red x Green) general discussion.

I wanted to make Hanada. (Red x Misty), Burningleaf. (Red x Leaf), Soulfulheart. (Red x Lyra), and Midori (Blue x Leaf) thread but I decided otherwise. Masarashipping seems to be one of the more popular pairings in the game shipping fandom, maybe more so then Palletshipping lately.

Masarashipping often goes by the name "Originalshipping" but that is incorrect considering that refers to their Pokespe counterparts. It's like calling Leaf "Blue". Now if only Twinleafshippers would get that..

Anyway, do you like them together? Remake, original? No preference? Do you like any of their manga counterparts together, excluding the Pokespe ones?

zel

Default Re: Masarashipping (Red x Green) general discussion.

this thread is too empty :(
    r/g is probably the most popular gameverse ship in my neck of the woods, so you'd think there'd be a few people here... but whatever.
    this is such a great pairing - a lot of angst potential, and personalities that play off each other quite well. plus a history that can be expanded on & changed around to fit our shippy purposes! haha

also they're just so cute :>

pics!

read my fics @ baticeer.lj

Blog Entries
    Follow GoldeenTail On Twitter Add GoldeenTail on MySpace
    Follow GoldeenTail on Tumblr

Default Re: Masarashipping (Red x Green) general discussion.

RedxGreenRedxGreenRedxGreenRedxGreenRedxGreen<33333
    This has to by far the most popular yoai ship in the franchise. Not only that, it could the most popular ever. I, for one, love this ship to death. If I must pair Green with somebody, it'll must defeintly be Red. I mean who doesn't love two hot little boys teenagers making out and stuff. This thread needs fanart RIGHT NOW.

Also I mostly love the pairing the PokeSpe counterparts. They have the best interactions there.

WOW TRANSFORMERS IS A DUMB SERIES LOL. GT GROW THE FUCK UP.
    Tumblr / My eggs /My blog / deviantart