Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats? - Page 39

View Poll Results: What should Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Venusaur be called?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seminalshipping

4 6.15%
  • AvantGardeshipping

16 24.62%
  • Bombshellshipping

4 6.15%
  • Inquisitionshipping

1 1.54%
  • GildedLilyshipping

31 47.69%
  • Other (please note and drop suggestion)

9 13.85%
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Unless this Pikachu isn't Ash's, the shipping has been already named : ChampionZChuShipper - Pikachu & Zoroark (Ash's)
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Herbizarre View Post
    Unless this Pikachu isn't Ash's, the shipping has been already named : ChampionZChuShipper - Pikachu & Zoroark (Ash's)
    Nope this isnt Ash's im afraid,just a wild Pikachu and Zoroark that became great friends and...somthing more after that...

Blog Entries

Let's see... Pikachu and Zoroark are both mascots (former being the mascot of the whole Pokémon franchise, while the latter is the mascot of the 5th generation)... Both have only one type (Electric and Dark respectively), both possess a family's signature move (Volt Tackle and Night Daze) and both are based on mammalians (mice and foxes)...

I don't have a name right now, but those informations might help you out.
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Blog Entries

Let's see... Pikachu and Zoroark are both mascots (former being the mascot of the whole Pokémon franchise, while the latter is the mascot of the 5th generation)... Both have only one type (Electric and Dark respectively), both possess a family's signature move (Volt Tackle and Night Daze) and both are based on mammalians (mice and foxes)...

I don't have a name right now, but those informations might help you out.
    Thanks for the advice! I just need to come up with a shipping name for them...Ill probly look at the part that the two are major mascots and the mamalians part but i might still have some troble

Blog Entries

FlashInTheDarkShipping. That's the only thing I can come up with.

Blog Entries

FlashInTheDarkShipping. That's the only thing I can come up with.
    Huh? Thats exactually what I was thinking! Neat...Now I finally have a good old shipping for the two mascots!
    Big thanks!

Blog Entries

No problem !

Isn't "Flash in the Dark" the name of one of Megaman 9's songs, by any chance ? Now that would be fitting O_O

Blog Entries

No problem !

Isn't "Flash in the Dark" the name of one of Megaman 9's songs, by any chance ? Now that would be fitting O_O
    Im not actually a serious Megaman fan but I am a fan of the Battle Network/StarForce and Zero series....Ill go check....

Wow! I didnt know that!...Its says that its from Megaman/Rockman 9 called "FLASH IN THE DARK (DR. WILY STAGE 1)"...Perhaps there could be a shipping between Pikachu and Megaman(both are really famous mascots and Megaman Battle Network and Megaman StarForce was based off of the Pokemon series to apeal to 10-11 year olds)

Blog Entries

That would be in the line of crossover shippings, which are not taken in charge here.

If you have any other Pokémon shippings you need help to name, don't hesitate to post here again. :)

Blog Entries

Double post I know, but help to name a ship I need.

Ditto X Porygon. I've thought of CopyPasteShipping or CTRLPlusCShipping, but I don't think it's a good name. I've also thought of ReplicateShipping, but that would sound too similar to ReplicaShipping (Ambertwo X Mewtwo). Before anyone asks, there's already a DuplicateShipping.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

I had a hilarious thought today. I just though of a ship with Ashley(Ash dressed as a girl) x The King Of Pokelantis, I don't think it exists already. But I havent decided a name for it. I'm leaning towards TheOppositeSidesOfMeShipping if it's not taken. anyone else got suggestions?
    Last edited by The Togekiss; 4th September 2012 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Potato.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Blog Entries

Double post I know, but help to name a ship I need.

Ditto X Porygon. I've thought of CopyPasteShipping or CTRLPlusCShipping, but I don't think it's a good name. I've also thought of ReplicateShipping, but that would sound too similar to ReplicaShipping (Ambertwo X Mewtwo). Before anyone asks, there's already a DuplicateShipping.
    I think I have an idea for this ship's name.

SharpShifterShipping(Quite a mouthful though XD) .

(crappy explanation time!)Because in the infamous EP038, when Porygon used Sharpen, it could change its shape and make itself look like a hammer or a shield (as shown here ),and it's Porygon's signature move. And it sounds a lot like the word shape. And Ditto is a shapeshifter. Therefore, SharpShifter! XD

Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by The Togekiss View Post
    I had a hilarious thought today. I just though of a ship with Ashley(Ash dressed as a girl) x The King Of Pokelantis, I don't think it exists already. But I havent decided a name for it. I'm leaning towards TheOppositeSidesOfMeShipping if it's not taken. anyone else got suggestions?
    king of pokelantis/ashley is already Personashipping, it seems :o

my fanfiction.tumblr. ★ claims:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    king of pokelantis/ashley is already Personashipping, it seems :o
    :( Dang it....
    I thought I had something original....
    Last edited by The Togekiss; 4th September 2012 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Potato.

Blog Entries

I think I have an idea for this ship's name.

SharpShifterShipping(Quite a mouthful though XD) .

(crappy explanation time!)Because in the infamous EP038, when Porygon used Sharpen, it could change its shape and make itself look like a hammer or a shield (as shown here ),and it's Porygon's signature move. And it sounds a lot like the word shape. And Ditto is a shapeshifter. Therefore, SharpShifter! XD
    I see where you're going, but the name itself is indeed difficult to pronounce... How about Mise-A-JourShipping ? It's french for the word update and Ditto can "update" its shape by using the move Transform and take the shape of its target.

Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast