Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats? - Page 37

View Poll Results: What should Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Venusaur be called?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seminalshipping

4 6.15%
  • AvantGardeshipping

16 24.62%
  • Bombshellshipping

4 6.15%
  • Inquisitionshipping

1 1.54%
  • GildedLilyshipping

31 47.69%
  • Other (please note and drop suggestion)

9 13.85%
Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

What about Jessiebelle x Gardenia?
    Everything I thought it would be fine is already taken...

Show me your moves ! Herbizarre's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

It isn't named yet. You can try to give out names :)
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

I know, but I´ve ran out of ideas, that´s why I came to this thread

Blog Entries

Let's see... Gardenia is a Gym Leader specialized in Grass-types Pokémons... Jessiebelle has a Vileplume and she is very bossy.

StunSporeShipping, maybe ? Jessiebelle threatened James with that move in the Anime and this could fit well with Gardenia, considering this attack is mostly seen on Grass-type Pokémons. Of course, another name might be better than that one, but this is what I'm offering.
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Not bad... at first I was thining about something with (vine)whip because of Jessiebelle as well as Gardenia´s hidden masochistic tendencies (the episode when she first met Cacnea), but it was already taken. StunSpore should work, too. (Or maybe it could contain Cacnea or James for some added reference?). I´ve never named a ship before and didn´t know it is not that easy :D

Quote Originally Posted by Mielikki View Post
    Not bad... at first I was thining about something with (vine)whip because of Jessiebelle as well as Gardenia´s hidden masochistic tendencies (the episode when she first met Cacnea), but it was already taken. StunSpore should work, too. (Or maybe it could contain Cacnea or James for some added reference?). I´ve never named a ship before and didn´t know it is not that easy :D
    well you could try PowerWhipshipping or GrassRopeShipping(japenese name for grass knot)

Blog Entries

StunSporeShipping or GrassRopeShipping would be my choices. But the latter would fit more with Jessiebelle's character, since she is described on Bulbapedia with a "dominatrix" personality.

Oh god those innuendos O__O

sorry, i actually just named koga/whitney as stunsporeshipping D;

perhaps Chateaushipping? in the games gardenia appears at the old chateau, and since jessiebelle is supposed to be a rich southern belle, i think a french word seems fitting...

Blog Entries

Either GrassRopeShipping or ChateauShipping, then.

Blog Entries

Do we have a shipping name for Stephan and Butch?

Yes, I know what I did there.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    Do we have a shipping name for Stephan and Butch?

Yes, I know what I did there.
    No there doesn't seem to be a name for them yet, which is a slight surprise to me.
    "Calculated tactics, mental strength, accurate judgement, and being blessed with gorgeous looks! The person who has all of these is...!"

Quote Originally Posted by Herbizarre View Post
    Either GrassRopeShipping or ChateauShipping, then.
    And what about GrassWhipShipping? I don´t like the word rope very much.

Blog Entries

GrassWhip sounds alright I guess. At least that keeps Jessiebelle's "dominatrix" personality.

Oh god this is sounding perverted, dahell brain

Blog Entries

Double post, sorry about that :

Can anyone help me name Hitmonlee X Venusaur ? I've thought of SolarKickShipping, but I don't think it's that good of a name.

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Okay, you mightn't like my suggestion, as it's very plain and tedious- but GreenBeltShipping. Not just due to the fact green as a colour represents plants, and belt is often an indicator of level of mastery in many martial arts, but also that in Taekwondo, a martial art associated with kicking, the Green Belt is associated with a growing plant (which symbolises one's power in this case) in its entourage to bloom. It's quite plain, though.
    "Calculated tactics, mental strength, accurate judgement, and being blessed with gorgeous looks! The person who has all of these is...!"

Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast