Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats? - Page 16

View Poll Results: What should Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Venusaur be called?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seminalshipping

    4 6.15%
  • AvantGardeshipping

    16 24.62%
  • Bombshellshipping

    4 6.15%
  • Inquisitionshipping

    1 1.54%
  • GildedLilyshipping

    31 47.69%
  • Other (please note and drop suggestion)

    9 13.85%
Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 725
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

  1. #226
    Endless. Endless. J. S. Köttbulle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aboard a black ship
    Posts
    1,584
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Super Effective View Post
    is there a name for Ash's Pikachu/Caterpie? if not, suggestions?
    I don't think it's taken, nor is this title:
    LightningBugShipping?

    Also, to carry out a request...
    On the original ShippingPictures thread, Ryuutakeshi posted the following picture by Midori Eyes of DeviantArt. It's huge, and it's a little suggestive:

    (S)He requested that we find a name for it. Multiple were proposed, but as of yet, no official name exists.
    Here are the names that were originally proposed:
    FalknerMortyWakeAndPossiblyRoarkAin'tWearin'NoPantsShipping
    Falkner'sNotWearingAnyPantsShipping
    Fangirl'sDreamShipping
    JackpotShipping
    OnlyVolknerAndBrawlyAreWearingPantsShipping
    ShirtlessShipping

    I would like you to cast a vote on which one you like, or come up with a name of your own.
    Last edited by J. S. Köttbulle; 7th September 2010 at 12:25 PM.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    - Jovi's Lament - Fantastic Voyage!? - Mother And Child - Teenager Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Reality -
    A person is not defined by their tastes, rather it is the other way 'round.

  2. #227
    Registered User It's Super Effective's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pokemon Tower ♥
    Posts
    313

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excessive Spare Time View Post
    I don't think it's taken, nor is this title:
    LightningBugShipping?

    Also, to carry out a request...
    On the original ShippingPictures thread, Ryuutakeshi posted the following picture by Midori Eyes of DeviantArt. It's huge, and it's a little suggestive:

    (S)He requested that we find a name for it. Multiple were proposed, but as of yet, no official name exists.
    Here are the names that were originally proposed:
    FalknerMortyWakeAndPossiblyRoarkAin'tWearin'NoPantsShipping
    Falkner'sNotWearingAnyPantsShipping
    Fangirl'sDreamShipping
    JackpotShipping
    OnlyVolknerAndBrawlyAreWearingPantsShipping
    ShirtlessShipping

    I would like you to cast a vote on which one you like, or come up with a name of your own.
    i like it! thanks. :D
    [center]
    [SIZE="1"]Claimed 15 October 2010~

    SoulSilver code:
    Kat | 0646 8080 3065

    Black version code:
    Hari | 2537 2958 6997

  3. #228
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Super Effective View Post
    is there a name for Ash's Pikachu/Caterpie? if not, suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessive Spare Time View Post
    I don't think it's taken, nor is this title:
    LightningBugShipping?
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Super Effective View Post
    i like it! thanks. :D
    Pikachu/Caterpie is Pikapieshipping.
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  4. #229
    Registered User It's Super Effective's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pokemon Tower ♥
    Posts
    313

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zorua View Post
    Pikachu/Caterpie is Pikapieshipping.
    oh, thanks for correcting!
    [center]
    [SIZE="1"]Claimed 15 October 2010~

    SoulSilver code:
    Kat | 0646 8080 3065

    Black version code:
    Hari | 2537 2958 6997

  5. #230
    Katy crossovershipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    411
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    i thought of a shipping name for iris/dento/ash, bestwishesshipping

  6. #231
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    i thought of a shipping name for iris/dento/ash, bestwishesshipping
    The name of that 'ship is currently lying in the balance with Dento/Iris, I'm afraid. So we can't accept this straight off.
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  7. #232
    Katy crossovershipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    411
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    ok, i'll have to wait and see if my name suggestion gets allowed

  8. #233
    wats a user title GoldeenTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,004
    Blog Entries
    150
    Follow GoldeenTail On Twitter Add GoldeenTail on MySpace
    Follow GoldeenTail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    N/Wally names, anyone?


    WOW TRANSFORMERS IS A DUMB SERIES LOL. GT GROW THE FUCK UP.
    Tumblr / My eggs /My blog / deviantart

  9. #234
    The Beautiful People Fletcher.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Some sorta city
    Posts
    529

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldeenTail View Post
    N/Wally names, anyone?
    IdentityCrisisShipping, because I'm totally not the only one who thought N was Wally? No?

    Hm...ViridorShipping, perhaps?

    Viridor means "to turn greener" in Latin, and that would correspond to two things:

    Wally seems to get healthier when he is in greener areas,
    while N seems to want to make the world an essentialy "greener" place for Pokemon by seperating them from humans.
    And of course, they seem to be very much based on the colour green.
    How 'bout it?
    yeah.

  10. #235
    wats a user title GoldeenTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,004
    Blog Entries
    150
    Follow GoldeenTail On Twitter Add GoldeenTail on MySpace
    Follow GoldeenTail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
    IdentityCrisisShipping, because I'm totally not the only one who thought N was Wally? No?

    Hm...ViridorShipping, perhaps?

    Viridor means "to turn greener" in Latin, and that would correspond to two things:

    Wally seems to get healthier when he is in greener areas,
    while N seems to want to make the world an essentialy "greener" place for Pokemon by seperating them from humans.
    And of course, they seem to be very much based on the colour green.
    How 'bout it?
    Viridorshipping is great~ Thank you!


    WOW TRANSFORMERS IS A DUMB SERIES LOL. GT GROW THE FUCK UP.
    Tumblr / My eggs /My blog / deviantart

  11. #236
    The Beautiful People Fletcher.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Some sorta city
    Posts
    529

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldeenTail View Post
    Viridorshipping is great~ Thank you!
    *Salutes* Always happy to help =)
    yeah.

  12. #237
    A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Nowhere special
    Posts
    17,517
    Blog Entries
    273

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    I need a name for Hunter J/Professor Lund.

    ...if you must know, it's a crack theory based on another crack theory that Lund is Bashou's father, so it led to me wondering who the mother is.

  13. #238
    Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Soundless Mountain
    Posts
    4,680
    Blog Entries
    38

    Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mask Marauder View Post
    I need a name for Hunter J/Professor Lund.

    ...if you must know, it's a crack theory based on another crack theory that Lund is Bashou's father, so it led to me wondering who the mother is.
    What an awesome idea! Perhaps it could be something technology related, seeing as how it plays a big role in both of their jobs.

  14. #239
    friends through insanity taitofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Surferio
    Posts
    491

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    I need a name for Darkrai x Bachuru. I thought maybe Tarantellashipping...until I realized that would probably fit the likes of Kirlia x Bachuru more, so that's out. So, any suggestions?


    Once there was a little dream...
    LJ|Fanfiction|DA


  15. #240
    cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,688
    Blog Entries
    145

    Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    I checked the list, and there is no name for Misty x Iris. Help plz D:
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •