Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats? - Page 13

View Poll Results: What should Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Venusaur be called?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seminalshipping

    4 6.15%
  • AvantGardeshipping

    16 24.62%
  • Bombshellshipping

    4 6.15%
  • Inquisitionshipping

    1 1.54%
  • GildedLilyshipping

    31 47.69%
  • Other (please note and drop suggestion)

    9 13.85%
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 731

Thread: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

  1. #181
    Nerevarine Ein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Vvardenfell
    Posts
    336
    Blog Entries
    4

    Follow Ein on Tumblr

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    ^Ah bugger sorry. I'll pay better attention next time. Dx

    I don't mind if you take it. ^_^ Go right ahead.
    White FC: Blair 4126 8383 6387

    My claims: Joltik, Run Away, Snag Ball, Luck Incense, Shadow Rush.

  2. #182
    I was Lawnmowergirl manathief's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,139
    Blog Entries
    287
    Follow manathief On Twitter
    Follow manathief on Tumblr

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Any ideas for...

    Wally x Anabel?
    Thorton x Marley?

    And has anyone submitted a name for Cynthia x Prof. Araragi yet? If not, I need help naming it. >.>

    im cool and funky

    she/they pronouns

  3. #183
    *rules with cotton fist* Kayi-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere, Mexico
    Posts
    9,191
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowergirl View Post
    And has anyone submitted a name for Cynthia x Prof. Araragi yet? If not, I need help naming it. >.>
    Who knows? But let's see... FirstImportantFemalesEverShipping? (I seriously think we need to highlight their roles as first females occupying their respective roles, even if you don't like the name)

    2010/08/02: 4th chapter

    More fanfiction at:
    Kayi S. Rowling's Library

  4. #184
    wats a user title GoldeenTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,003
    Blog Entries
    152
    Follow GoldeenTail On Twitter Add GoldeenTail on MySpace
    Follow GoldeenTail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Does Dawn x Lance have a name? I did think of DragonGemShipping, judging Lance a lover of dragons, and Dawn name before D/P's release "Pearl" which is a gemstone I believe.

  5. #185
    *rules with cotton fist* Kayi-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere, Mexico
    Posts
    9,191
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Gosh, I have to rename Orm/Sird because TarzanShipping was so totally already taken...

    OK, I was feeling particularly cruel yesterday night, so I actually managed to think up some names that may or may not be mean (or spoilery). Tack the "-Shipping" at the end, please:
    -Battleship (pft! BattleshipShipping!)
    -Frankenstein
    -FreeFall (closest taken ship name is FreeFallingShipping)
    -HugeGuyTinyGirl
    --OneHeadTaller
    --ManyHeadsTaller
    -LoyalBeasts
    -SchrodingersBeast (the idea behind it will be lost in time... especially since I'm not explaining the insane troll logic here)

    Now, everyone, help me please? I can't decide at all!

    2010/08/02: 4th chapter

    More fanfiction at:
    Kayi S. Rowling's Library

  6. #186
    Puzzle & Dragons Addict Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    11,888
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayi Rowling View Post
    Gosh, I have to rename Orm/Sird because TarzanShipping was so totally already taken...

    OK, I was feeling particularly cruel yesterday night, so I actually managed to think up some names that may or may not be mean (or spoilery). Tack the "-Shipping" at the end, please:
    -Battleship (pft! BattleshipShipping!)
    -Frankenstein
    -FreeFall (closest taken ship name is FreeFallingShipping)
    -HugeGuyTinyGirl
    --OneHeadTaller
    --ManyHeadsTaller
    -LoyalBeasts
    -SchrodingersBeast (the idea behind it will be lost in time... especially since I'm not explaining the insane troll logic here)

    Now, everyone, help me please? I can't decide at all!
    It's awesome, and smart =3

  7. #187
    The Beautiful People Fletcher.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Some sorta city
    Posts
    529

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldeenTail View Post
    Does Dawn x Lance have a name? I did think of DragonGemShipping, judging Lance a lover of dragons, and Dawn name before D/P's release "Pearl" which is a gemstone I believe.
    Dawn/Lance is GenerationShipping.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowergirl View Post
    Any ideas for...

    Wally x Anabel?
    Thorton x Marley?

    And has anyone submitted a name for Cynthia x Prof. Araragi yet? If not, I need help naming it. >.>
    Thorton/Marley is Briershipping.

    As for Wally/Anabel...how about GrapeShipping? There are white, purple, and green grapes, and those are pretty much the only colors the two have between them.

    I have no idea for Cynthia/Araragi. WomanistShipping? They're the first female Champion and Professor, game-wise.

  8. #188
    wats a user title GoldeenTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,003
    Blog Entries
    152
    Follow GoldeenTail On Twitter Add GoldeenTail on MySpace
    Follow GoldeenTail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    ^Oh, cool bro. Should have checked the shipping list site.

  9. #189

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    I'm wondering if Kotone(HGSS Female Hero)xLance had a ship name, but it was purely one-sided, like Kotone crushing big time on the Dragon master. I was thinking of something like DragonSoulShipping, (b/c of Lance's dragons and Kotone's other name being Soul)

  10. #190

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Destined2Be View Post
    I'm wondering if Kotone(HGSS Female Hero)xLance had a ship name,
    It's called TrickyShipper.

  11. #191
    Tiddly Pom~ Okamidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood~
    Posts
    1,054
    Add Okamidna on Facebook
    Follow Okamidna on Tumblr

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    what about Domino x proton?
    atomicshipping? er
    hun X archer
    jupiter x archer

  12. #192

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    It's called TrickyShipper.
    Ah, yes thank u
    Oh and one more thing, is there a name for Ash and Barry from the newer D/P episodes cuz if not... I have no idea what to name it, perhaps Ambiguousshipping? O_o
    Last edited by Destined2Be; 14th August 2010 at 01:55 AM. Reason: accidentally double-posted *sweatdrop*

  13. #193
    take it slow, bro zel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    elsewhere
    Posts
    908

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Destined2Be View Post
    Ah, yes thank u
    Oh and one more thing, is there a name for Ash and Barry from the newer D/P episodes cuz if not... I have no idea what to name it, perhaps Ambiguousshipping? O_o
    ash and barry is collideshipping


    read my fics @ baticeer.lj

  14. #194

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    Quote Originally Posted by zel View Post
    ash and barry is collideshipping
    Boo yah, that makes me happy, thank you

  15. #195

    Default Re: Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

    For future reference, you can just check this site if you're curious what a certain ship is called. It has the names of all the ships. If a ship isn't on this list, it most likely hasn't been named yet.

    And this is the thread you should be naming ships in. Only use this one if you can't decide what to call a ship.

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •