Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie - Page 115

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 1,711 to 1,722 of 1722
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie

Default Re: Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie

Angie will have some serious competition if she run into Bianca from Unova,and Anabel for Ash's affection.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/MelodyandAsh.jpg

*Welcome to the Kissshipping Line*
    ~Ash,and Melody shall always be with each other forever.~
    Kissshipping never dies..

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by BMGF Anime Master View Post

^Here as can been seen no real way of telling if it's her or not
    Is that really Angie. It seems resemble a lot to her. And if that's really her, then I'm happy to see her in BW somehow. It would be better is she and Ash meat up again even if it takes a little time.:)
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Angie will have some serious competition if she run into Bianca from Unova,and Anabel for Ash's affection.
    Did I miss something? Has Bianca developed feelings for Ash? I know she runs into him on a few occasions, but can't see anything shippy into that. But the Dutch dub isn't as far as the English B&W series, so perhaps there are things I don't know yet?

@Ash: That picture was brought up before. There is some clear resemblance with Angie although we miss the bracelets.
    Ash and Angie 4ever!
    You can find my fanfics here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~LatiosFan (reviews appreciated!)

Quote Originally Posted by LusterPurge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Did I miss something? Has Bianca developed feelings for Ash? I know she runs into him on a few occasions, but can't see anything shippy into that. But the Dutch dub isn't as far as the English B&W series, so perhaps there are things I don't know yet?

@Ash: That picture was brought up before. There is some clear resemblance with Angie although we miss the bracelets.
    Back on topic, Angie have feelings for Ash because of his kindness and he saved her. If she ever appear in Best Wishes, then she'll probably would either run into him or cheer for him in the Unova League Arc.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/MelodyandAsh.jpg

*Welcome to the Kissshipping Line*
    ~Ash,and Melody shall always be with each other forever.~
    Kissshipping never dies..

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

eat

Hey guys I just found the most famous morpheus shipper in the world.

Comedy gold
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails morpheus.jpg  
    Last edited by eat; 3rd September 2012 at 12:39 AM.

Some comic relief, right? I doubt the guy on that pictures is into any shipping, I think he usually ships bullets with everyone he sees...
    Ash and Angie 4ever!
    You can find my fanfics here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~LatiosFan (reviews appreciated!)

Rat2 Freolf, Shinji's Sis Rat2rrj's Avatar

sorry for not being as active as i promised, i'm having trouble shipping in general, much less morpheous. i don't know when i'll be back, and sorry for the freakout earlier. 8/
    ...with a flygon.

Tienes un Pokeshipper en tus manos. l333

"It was the night things changed. We can see it now... These walls that they put up to hold us back, fell down! 'Cause it's a revolution, throw your hands up! 'Cause we never gave in! We'll sing hallelujah (satokasu) We'll sing hallelujah (Satokasu) Hallelujah (SatoKasu!)" ---The Pokeshipper's Theme, Change by Taylor Swift

Good to hear from you again. The fact that you posted here shows you still have some feeling for this shipping. Hope you get things sorted out soon, and we can discuss this great ship more for a long, long time.
    Ash and Angie 4ever!

hello i am new to bulbagarden but i am a big fan of Ash and Angie
    also lusterpurge i have read your reunion series and cant wait for the next chapter

Nice to see some still showing interest in this shipping. It's been a while, this topic almost got dusty from all the time slumbering. On the other hand, a shipping named after the god of sleep, seems fitting to be dormant for a while.

I will try to update my stories, you don't happen to be able to draw? We can always use more fanart.

Edit: wait is over, I suddenly felt like writing, and a small chapter is uploaded by now. Next one will be longer, this was more "warming up".

Another topic, some pages ago we were looking for a date to call "MorpheusShipping day". Some suggestions came by, but I am not sure if we agreed on a date. Personally I prefer the airing date of the dub version of Ghoul Daze" as that is the episode where Ash seemed to make a strong commitment to Angie (I'll never let go... even it that means forever...") or the date that the beautiful Morpheus Family picture by Endless Summer, that inspired many of us, including me, was published. When I have more time, and am not writing again, I will look back into this topic, to see whether we picked a date or not...
    Last edited by LusterPurge; 29th May 2013 at 05:02 PM.
    Ash and Angie 4ever!

Hi, there! It was kinda suprise for me, when I've recievied an e-mail, that you've updated you story, so I've decided to check out this topic too.
    What can I say about new chapter? I realized, that I forgot the most of information, so I decided to read the whole fanfic from the beggining. It was such a huge amount of emotions, bringing back warm memories. New chapter, though it was rather short, it was awesome! When it camed to warm the egg, I thought it would be not-using pokemon method, like warm it by warm of the body. ;) But maybe it would be too fast (don't know how to say better, my english vocabulary is still not good enough). So, I'm waiting for the new one. :)
    What about me? Shame on me, that I stopped writing my story. I still have half of the 3rd chapter, but I completely lost my link of thoughts. I re-read my story, and was suprised like "No way! This is really was wroten by me?". But I think of continuing my story during summer, when I will "say goodbye" to my studies. To tell the truth, it was the most important reason which distracted me. Or maybe it's an another cheap excuse of my laziness.
    Nevertheless, this thread is still going, you're continuing writing, and I'm very happy about it.)

You can find my fanfic here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3186372/Graudon
    Read his fanfics, he inspiried me to writing: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1966055/LatiosFan

Hi there, always nice to see a Morpheus Shipper returning here. And believe me, it was also a surprise for me, that I updated "Reunion".

Sure, I've been considering updating many times, as people asked it, or I saw a Pokémon episode, or listened to some Pokémon music and thought "well, I should start writing again" but it just didn't get through. Writing just comes when it comes, I think. It's a short update, although that was partially because it was a nice cliffhanger to end the chapter at that moment. And I promise, the next one will be longer and you might even be more happy about it.

When you have finished your studies, I am sure you will be able to focus on your story again. If you need help, just ask, there aren't that many MorpheusShippers around, we need to stick together, I think.

How about a new topic? Let's start with a "golden oldie":

What would Angie get Ash for his birthday?
    Ash and Angie 4ever!

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115