Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

  1. #1
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    Now that it's allowed to have thread about non-Pokemon fandom ships, Here a thread for ship for the Marvel Universe!

    As in: Comics, Movies, and TV-shows!

    To start off:

    What is your Marvel OTP?

    Mine are quite obvious!



    and


  2. #2
    ♥ Grand Riser ♥ Silverwynde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Battle Maison
    Posts
    7,020
    Blog Entries
    102

    Default Re: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
    To start off:

    What is your Marvel OTP?

    Yeah, those two are adorable together. I have to go with them, really. I mean, Hulk's kinda hard to ship! (In literal and figurative terms.)

    Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

  3. #3
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Yeah, those two are adorable together. I have to go with them, really. I mean, Hulk's kinda hard to ship! (In literal and figurative terms.)
    They really are!

    Well for me I find EMH!Hulk easier to ship because he's not a manchild like almost every other mainstream incarnation of him is.


    they switch by ~Youichi-hime on deviantART

    Fanart just because

  4. #4
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    How about Batman & Wonder woman ?
    I saw a lot of chemistry between them in ''Justice league''.
    I wonder how there child gonna be ?
    Because with Batman's Brain & Wonder Woman power, There child could be the strongest super hero.

  5. #5
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishore View Post
    How about Batman & Wonder woman ?
    That's the DC Universe. ^^; DC and Marvel aren't the same thing.
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  6. #6
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tiger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishore View Post
    How about Batman & Wonder woman ?
    That's the DC Universe. ^^; DC and Marvel aren't the same thing.
    Would Tony/Thor be the Marvel equivalent?

  7. #7
    wats a user title GoldeenTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,004
    Blog Entries
    150
    Follow GoldeenTail On Twitter Add GoldeenTail on MySpace
    Follow GoldeenTail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    I loved Black Cat x Spider-Man when I was younger, mostly on Felicia's side. I -guess- I also somewhat ship Deadpool x Spider-man. deadpool is bi without a doubt lol. and yos has convinced to ship Iron Man x Captian America since he blogs so much about it on Tumblr.
    Yoshi-san likes this.


    WOW TRANSFORMERS IS A DUMB SERIES LOL. GT GROW THE FUCK UP.
    Tumblr / My eggs /My blog / deviantart

  8. #8
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tiger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishore View Post
    How about Batman & Wonder woman ?
    That's the DC Universe. ^^; DC and Marvel aren't the same thing.
    Wait, Aren't they all belong to Marvel ?
    Thats why I never saw Superman or Batman work together with Spiderman !
    Anyway, Since I'm talking about spiderman , Aren't Merry Jane is the real heroin ?
    I mean, That what I saw in ''Fox Kids''.
    She was married to him & Knew about Spiderman's real identity. But She was sent to another Dimension So Peter went to look for her with a Old lady with Psychic ability after saving the Universe from a paraell Evil version of himself. That the Last episode I saw.
    It was also I first seen Spiderman Series.
    But the Spiderman I watch on CN has Gwen as main heroin.
    So who actually end up with Peter in original stroy ? Which is the Original story ? There just so many Spiderman series.
    Did Peter manage to find & be with Merry Jane or He chose someone else ?
    Although, I kind a prefer Black cat/Felicia rather then Merry Jane !

  9. #9
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishore View Post
    Wait, Aren't they all belong to Marvel ?
    Thats why I never saw Superman or Batman work together with Spiderman !
    Anyway, Since I'm talking about spiderman , Aren't Merry Jane is the real heroin ?
    I mean, That what I saw in ''Fox Kids''.
    She was married to him & Knew about Spiderman's real identity. But She was sent to another Dimension So Peter went to look for her with a Old lady with Psychic ability after saving the Universe from a paraell Evil version of himself. That the Last episode I saw.
    It was also I first seen Spiderman Series.
    But the Spiderman I watch on CN has Gwen as main heroin.
    So who actually end up with Peter in original stroy ? Which is the Original story ? There just so many Spiderman series.
    Did Peter manage to find & be with Merry Jane or He chose someone else ?
    Although, I kind a prefer Black cat/Felicia rather then Merry Jane !
    Nope, Superman, Batman, and the Justice League all belong to a different company. Though they have crossed over once or twice.

    Depending on what part of Spiderman's story you get into, Peter it either dating Gwen Stacy or Mary Jane Watson (MJ he's definitely married at least once). Since following continuity is impossible these days, there's no actually pinpointing the "original story," because it's all confusing. Felicia is also another romantic option from the Fox Kids' series. As for how that show ended, who knows. The last episode you saw was the last anyone saw.

    Movie-wise, Peter is in love with Mary Jane. In the reboot film coming out this year, Gwen Stacy is his love interest.
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  10. #10
    Child of the Atom Hellion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Danger Room
    Posts
    7,083
    Blog Entries
    43

    Default Re: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    Since X-Men is the part of the Marvel Universe I follow the most, I'd have to say that in comic books, the relationship I like the most is Cyclops/Emma Frost. Grant Morrisson's run on New X-Men and Joss Whedon's run on Astonishing X-Men just crafted a complex, layered and super interesting relationship between the two. I like that they're just polar opposites, but also totally the same. They're both characters who hid for all these years behind facades and only together can they be themselves more and free of that. Though, Cyclops/Gambit, Cyclops/Wolverine, Wolverine/Sabertooth, Wolverine/Nightcrawler and Hellion/X-23 are also relationships that I find interested (though I don't ship them all really that much)

    Movie wise, I'll be incredibly unoriginal and say Erik/Charles in X-Men: First Class was favourite Marvel movieverse ship that I like (Actually, it's the only ship that I like)

  11. #11
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Since X-Men is the part of the Marvel Universe I follow the most, I'd have to say that in comic books, the relationship I like the most is Cyclops/Emma Frost. Grant Morrisson's run on New X-Men and Joss Whedon's run on Astonishing X-Men just crafted a complex, layered and super interesting relationship between the two. I like that they're just polar opposites, but also totally the same. They're both characters who hid for all these years behind facades and only together can they be themselves more and free of that. Though, Cyclops/Gambit, Cyclops/Wolverine, Wolverine/Sabertooth, Wolverine/Nightcrawler and Hellion/X-23 are also relationships that I find interested (though I don't ship them all really that much)

    Movie wise, I'll be incredibly unoriginal and say Erik/Charles in X-Men: First Class was favourite Marvel movieverse ship that I like (Actually, it's the only ship that I like)
    I also ship X-Men ships though since I only followed the cartoons(90's and Evolution) They're not much.

    I ship Logan/Storm, Scott/Jean, Erik/Charles, and Rouge/Gambit. Just recently I started shipping Logan/Scott because of reasons I found on Tumblr....

    is it bad that I thought you shipped yourself and X-23 when I read your post?

  12. #12
    Child of the Atom Hellion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Danger Room
    Posts
    7,083
    Blog Entries
    43

    Default Re: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
    I also ship X-Men ships though since I only followed the cartoons(90's and Evolution) They're not much.
    Yeah, as much as I liked those two shows, I always felt that the way romance was handled in them was generally poor and made me unable to really get into shippings. Kurt/Kitty in Evolution was the closest I got to support a ship born out of those shows.

    is it bad that I thought you shipped yourself and X-23 when I read your post?
    Yes : P

  13. #13
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
    I also ship X-Men ships though since I only followed the cartoons(90's and Evolution) They're not much.
    Yeah, as much as I liked those two shows, I always felt that the way romance was handled in them was generally poor and made me unable to really get into shippings. Kurt/Kitty in Evolution was the closest I got to support a ship born out of those shows.

    is it bad that I thought you shipped yourself and X-23 when I read your post?
    Yes : P
    Kitty/Kurt was cute! Too bad it didn't go anywhere....

    XD :P

  14. #14
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    New Topic !
    Is There Any Female X-man Character you want to Ship with Spiderman ?
    I have no interest on male one since I know the perfect one
    Wolverine

  15. #15
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

    I ship Peter with Mary-Jane and Eddie Brock(Venom)

    But I don't ship Peter with many people because of One More Day/The 90s Cartoon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •