Kissshipping Discussion - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kissshipping Discussion

Nothing of interest here Perxio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ashxmay123 View Post
    good story, but as a advanceshipper, i dont see a connection between melody and ash, he dont blushes when melody kissis him, my oppinion is thay melody kisses ash for thanking him ( i dont saw the movie).
    i accept your shipping choice, but i rather prefer Ash and May.
    suit yourself

good luck with your shipping, greets ashxmay123
    What the hell, why get on a high-horse over a post that's TWO YEARS OLD? Not to mention...ah, forget it. There's so much to pick apart about this post that it's made my brain shut down. Just. Wow.

Hey guys. Sorry that I haven't been here lately. I was very busy. But I still supporting Kissshipping. And I have made my very first AMV. Check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1js7TNWl2K4
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/MelodyandAsh.jpg

*Welcome to the Kissshipping Line*
    ~Ash,and Melody shall always be with each other forever.~
    Kissshipping never dies..

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

I guess I don't mind joining in. I've never really thought about the ship before, but it's a good one, not any less possible then Abilityshipping (My main Ash ship) in my eyes. Melody is a neat charactor and the first, abeit, not the last, girl who almost broke through Ash's thick head.

Quote Originally Posted by GSC Junkie View Post
    I guess I don't mind joining in. I've never really thought about the ship before, but it's a good one, not any less possible then Abilityshipping (My main Ash ship) in my eyes. Melody is a neat charactor and the first, abeit, not the last, girl who almost broke through Ash's thick head.
    Welcome to this Kissshipping Discussion. I'll be glad to inform you that I'm support Ash,and Melody shipping. You see, Mel has been a big great shot since 2000. And I got to say that I like her attitude. Especially that Melody confront her rival Misty. I figured that you can bring fanarts,AMVs,or other things that support this shipping.

What can you do to hook up Ash and Melody together if you were a character of pokemon?

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

Wow, I didn't know many of you were still around...I haven't seen this thread forever...

I always liked Kissshipping ^^.

Mooshykris

Me too. Ash and Melody have feelings for each other. Of course that Melody already knows because she flirting with Ash while he seems to be surprised.

kissshipper pikapikapikapikachu's Avatar

Default Re: Kissshipping Discussion

personaly if i were a pokemon i would steal his hat and lead him to melody and do something like that. probably!!! uh yeah. or i would put it on melody's head to see ash's reaction. like see if he is nerves to get it back

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123