Kissshipping Discussion
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kissshipping Discussion

Default Kissshipping Discussion

Hey everybody. Welcome to the Kisshipping Discussion. Those who like Ash,and Melody as a couple, this is the right thread for you. Kissshipping is the shipping between Ash,and Melody (Satoshi,and Flura). Feel free to post pics,fics,fanart,hints,and the other things as long it's kissshippy. We can even post the lyrics/songs that reminds us of Kissshpping. I hope that you enjoy it. Let's get started, shall we?.........

What's makes you like Kissshipping?
    Last edited by Shego; 21st December 2005 at 11:07 AM.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/MelodyandAsh.jpg

*Welcome to the Kissshipping Line*
    ~Ash,and Melody shall always be with each other forever.~
    Kissshipping never dies..

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

KissShipping is the best ship ever. Anyone who disagrees will be branded as a gaybo.

Ash and Melody are two of the most awesome characters in the show, ever, so it's already a good start.

If you're not a crazy shipper who digs for things, and you're old enough to recognize what constitutes a proper hint, you'll see plenty of basis for KissShipping.

As for Melody being a one-time character, I say, let's not let the facts get in the way of bolstering my career!

Quote Originally Posted by MistyIRC
    KissShipping is the best ship ever. Anyone who disagrees will be branded as a gaybo.

Ash and Melody are two of the most awesome characters in the show, ever, so it's already a good start.

If you're not a crazy shipper who digs for things, and you're old enough to recognize what constitutes a proper hint, you'll see plenty of basis for KissShipping.

As for Melody being a one-time character, I say, let's not let the facts get in the way of bolstering my career!
    There's no doubt that Ashy,and Mel had a special relationship. It's true that Melody is the movie character but, she doesn't fight,nor argue with Ash. Beside, they get along pretty well.

Here's mine. The reason why I like Kissshipping because Melody was the first person that fell in love with Ash. It's the first time that he had ever experienced love when he blushes. Sounds pretty funny,huh?
    Last edited by Shego; 21st December 2005 at 10:19 PM.

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Surely you are missing Misty? I mean, the key purpose of this ship in the eyes of the writers is to push PokéShipping!

I heard what you saying. Much of Misty's jealousy, Ash had being surprised by Mel's performance. Here's the next one.

If anyone interferes Ash,and Melodys bond, what would you do to defend their shipping?(Try to make an example)
    Last edited by Shego; 22nd December 2005 at 10:59 AM.

Java Girl Barb's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

It's the first time that he had ever experienced love when he blushes.
    I've watched this movie several times, and yet I don't see a blush on his face.

Here's a screenshot (courtesy of Murgatroyd):

KissShipping is a cute one-sided ship, but I don't see Ash returning Melody's obvious affections.

Quote Originally Posted by Barb
    I've watched this movie several times, and yet I don't see a blush on his face.

Here's a screenshot (courtesy of Murgatroyd):

KissShipping is a cute one-sided ship, but I don't see Ash returning Melody's obvious affections.
    It's true that when people blushes their faces turn red,and Ashy's face doesn't turn red. But in the different way he does when Melody kissed him. When I read the 2000 movie cards, I saw the description that Ashy blushes. I can prove it.

Look at this one.

Remember, things are not always as they seemed.
    Last edited by Shego; 24th December 2005 at 10:07 AM.

Blog Entries

In Tracey West's adaptation of the movie, she also states that Ash blushes when Melody kisses him. My point is that if his face doesn't turn red (as Misty's does, or anyone else's for that matter), how do you prove he's blushing? He does seem surprised and has a goofy grin on his face.

It's tasting time! Kasumi's Avatar Former Art Director
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kasumi On Twitter Add Kasumi on Google+
    Follow Kasumi on Tumblr Follow Kasumi on Flickr

Agreed with Barb, Ash doesn't blush and he doesn't seem to be romantically interested in Melody. As FabuVinny said, the only point of KissShipping (one sided) was to push PokéShipping in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi-san
    Agreed with Barb, Ash doesn't blush and he doesn't seem to be romantically interested in Melody. As FabuVinny said, the only point of KissShipping (one sided) was to push PokéShipping in the movie.
    Okay,so Ash doesn't blushes,and he may not have any romantically interested in Melody yet. But he,and Mel does get along like Advanceshipping did. Of course in that movie,Ashy,and Mel didn't fight,nor argue. They just seems to have something in common.

Blog Entries

What do they have in common, though? Ash is a Pokémon trainer; Melody is not. Other than their respective roles in the legend, I don't see any real connection between the two, other than the fact that Melody clearly thought Ash was cute ("the handsomest chosen one in years!").

Quote Originally Posted by Barb
    What do they have in common, though? Ash is a Pokémon trainer; Melody is not. Other than their respective roles in the legend, I don't see any real connection between the two, other than the fact that Melody clearly thought Ash was cute ("the handsomest chosen one in years!").
    I well aware that Melody not a pokemon trainer yet. But the connection between Ash,and Melody is that they do like each other as well. Ashy,and Melody were quite opposites. Like they say, opposites attrract. They can both bring out their qualities in each other. I like Melody very well when she had feelings for Ashy.

Now, shall we get back to the topics?

If anyone interferes Ash,and Melody's bond, what would you do to defend their shipping?(Try to make an example)
    Last edited by Shego; 27th March 2006 at 02:33 PM.

Heh, Is it me, or do most threads in this section end up being debate threads? oh well, can't be helped I guess..

Might as well try to stay on topic..

If anyone interferes Ash,and Melody's bond, what would you do to defend their shipping?(Try to make an example)

Since I'm not a Kissshipper, I can't really say, but... well, just remember that everybody has their own preferences, and no shipping is without it's flaws. Just be happy with what you believe in, it's alot easier that way.
    Ship Happens - My site! last update 29/01/06

Curious about an Anime? Contact the Society of Anime reviewers!

It will do no good to debate if you're wrong, and if you're right - you don't need to.

Interesting. Good point. Here's comes my opinion.

Since I'm a kissshipper, I would probably drag anyone away who gets in their way of love.

For example:

Imagine me that I was in the anime of PKMN. I happen to enter Ash's party group. Having me to hanging out with Ashy,and friends to help out through their problems. Suddenly, a girl that came from Shamouti Island that he,and Misty remembered came by. She have introduce herself as Melody. And Ashy seems to remember the last time that he met her. He even greet her as Melody hugs him. Seems like May was surprised that girl knows him. Little did Ashy know was that May,Max,and Brock doesn't know her. Ashy tells the story about he met her at Shamouti Island on the last time in a couple of years ago. The gang,and I were amazed after Ashy told us about what happened in the Orange Islands. Max was very surpirsed that Ashy saw Lugia in the Orange Island,and saved the world from destruction because he was the "Chosen One." Of course that Ash,Max,and I were talking about the events that were occured before. I was quite pleased that Melody,and Ashy got along well. Then Melody obviously teases May about liking him. But May says that May likes him as a friend. Melody requested May to try not to get jealous,and she understand. After that, Melody asks Ashy if he wants to have a walk with her. Of course that Brock starts to flirt with her that I getting annoyed. I was about to pull his ear, but Max got to him before I did. When Melody asked Ash to have a walk with her, then he probably say "If that's what you want me to, then sure." Melody requested him that he should walk with her,and then he decided to. Then Melody was pleased that he made the decision. I was very happy that Ash,and Melody get to spend time together. Max even got amazed that he gets to have a date. May,and Brock were crying happily. Before Ash,and Melody begin to walk together, a gym leader named Misty blocking their way.

Melody: Long time no see Misty. Did you work it out with Ashy-boy?

Misty: No. Not yet!! And where do you think you're going?!

Melody: Since you,and Ash didn't work out, we decided to have a little walk.

Misty: No way!! There's absolutely no way that you and Ash go out on the date!!

Ash: Whaa?

Shego: (draging Misty away by pulling her ear) Come on Waterflower! You,and I are going to have a bond at the consuelor's office to help you control your temper.

Misty: (grunts) Not the ear!

Ash:(sweatdrops)

May: Whoa! I never seen Shego do something brutal like that before.

Max: The guy got style.

Brock:Great. Now that Misty know what it's feel like when it's comes to that.

Melody: (giggles) Now where were we? Oh yes, let's going Ashy-boy.

Ash: Okay Melody. Let's go.

Melody:(happily respected)

Shego: (Happily proud that I want to cry)

And that's will I do to defend Kissshipping. What do you think of it?

Seems like this thread was abandoned a few months before, never mind, I'll just post my opinion.

It's okay, but I think it's a little weird though. Consider when Misty suddenly appear from nowhere to stop their relationship.
    Pokemon, Misty/Kasumi-chan, CCS, TRC, XXXHoLiC, CLAMP, Star Wars, games and pirates fan.

Okay, check. New addictions will be added soon. XD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast