IsshuShipping thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IsshuShipping thread

Default IsshuShipping thread

I looked and looked but didn't see one (although to be honest, there's not much to wade through here xD). Still, I'm wholeheartedly confused as to why there's no N shipping thread. C'mon guys, who wouldn't want to ship him?

This thread is for IsshuShipping, otherwise known as Black x N. So let's get a discussion going!

A few things to consider:

Why do you prefer N with Black (or Black with N)?
    What about this shipping appeals to you the most?
    Did you previously ship N with someone else before switching?

To be honest, I was personally in love with him, but since I can't ship him with myself... that wouldn't be fair, we have to share. Black and N look too cute together, and I'm biased for male x male relationships in fiction. I can't help myself. It just works. Really well.
    I'm the essence of
    daydreamer. time-waster. black and white painter.
    in an upside-down world.
    eyes closed. dreams unfold. ascending realities; open to me.

Friend code: 1306-6423-3472 | Friend safari: Flying | Instagram: themuslimvegan|

Default Re: IsshuShipping thread

Yeah, I know! I've been wondering the same thing! If anyone deserves a thread, it's N! Or it should AT LEAST involve N. Yeah, who WOULDN'T want to ship him?

I prefer N with Black cause they are amazingly cute together. They go so well, like peanut butter and jelly. But, yeah, I can think of so many AMV ideas with these two... I think I've said this before, but I really prefer for Black to be the seme. N should be the uke. I just see Black being more.... "Agressive".

And I didn't ship N with anyone else before this shipping was here. I've always kinda shipped him with Black.

And yeah, if I could, I'd totally ship him with myself(I LOVE N)...! But, yes, we need to share, huh? I love boy x boy pairings.... Yaoi rules!

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

I love IsshuShipping!!! Easily my most favorite Pokemon shipping!!!

I prefer the two together because well, I only ship guys together. The other reason is because I think Black with N is adorable!!! It's just such a cute pairing.

Everything appeals to me in this shipping! They both go so well together. It's adorable!

I never shipped N with anyone else before. He belongs with Black!

Ahh, NfiNity, your signature *-* I'm going to die, it's so beautiful T_T
    Are we the only ones that love N, here?

Black is more aggressive? Seriously? xD Black looks naive, and N is older, isn't he? I think having an aggressive N would be better. At least, more interesting. He's an aggressive gentleman, and Black doesn't know what's going on, but sticks with it anyway. It's time to write fanfiction.
    I'm the essence of
    in an upside-down world.

Friend code: 1306-6423-3472 | Friend safari: Flying | Instagram: themuslimvegan|

Why, thank you! Yours is nice to, I'm just not the biggest Black Butler person.

We can't be the ONLY ones who love N!!! He's so awesome--! He deserves any words of praise! And he gets all mine... Oh ho ho ho.... Well, if we are the only ones.... Then the world must be coming to an end!!!

Heh, yeah, I see what you mean about Black. But for some reason, that's what I imagine. I could see N being an aggressive gentleman. That would be pretty hot. Yeah, Black looks like a total space case(and he totally sticks with it)

Yeah, I think N is older. He's taller, too. Which I guess doesn't have to mean he's older... Hmm, if only Pokemon would state ages!!!

No problem, and thanks to you too ^^ What are you talking about, Kuroshitsuji is awesome.

N just doesn't come off as a guy that'd let someone else always lead him around in a relationship. He's had enough of that since childhood. Besides, he's quite brilliant (I didn't need GameFreak to tell me that, I picked it up myself xD), so that also adds to it.

Let's see... N would use his sweet smile to lure guys in, and once they're there, he'd unleash the full extent of his gentleman aggression. Black would be his main fix, but there's no reason he can't deviate... x3 To Silver, Ethan, and even White- there's no stopping him! xD

We need some Black x N fanart ._.
    I'm the essence of
    in an upside-down world.

Anyone know how to post images? (That is allowed, right?) Cause I have lots of IsshuShipping pictures, but...

Yup, you're allowed to post images, you'll just need to spoiler the larger ones, and you also can't post extreme things (use common sense here).
    To post them, upload them to a site like Photobucket, and copy the [IMG].

And you should also give credit to the artist if you know who originally made it.
    I'm the essence of
    in an upside-down world.

Are we three really the only IsshuShipping fans...?

The N fans, where are they?
    N, how could you not like him.
    I'm the essence of
    in an upside-down world.

Yeah, I can't imagine NOT liking him. He's SOOOOO awesome.

Come on N fans!!!! Where are you?!

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

N's not the only part of this equation. You may find it best to start talking about the couple now.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Blog Entries

Follow Jistonmyface on Tumblr

Wow i am a big fan of IsshuShipping too.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tiger View Post
    N's not the only part of this equation. You may find it best to start talking about the couple now.
    He's part of it. It's hard not to talk about either of them separately. And one of the main reasons I like Isshushipping is because of N. And of course that I love yaoi/shonen-ai.

So, you like IsshuShipping, too? It's good to see more fans.

Yaay, more IsshuShipping fans!!! Spread the IsshuShipping love!
    Last edited by Insanish Danish; 21st December 2011 at 10:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I ship N in both ways. I'm a FerrisWheelShipper AND an IsshuShipper. I think both are epic awesome.

N is a king for god's sake. He can have EVERYTHING he wants. Period. White and Black are both for him anyways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast