IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner] - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

  1. #16
    Xerxes Break is Cool ^-^ Wooper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pandora Hearts Dimension
    Posts
    50
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    IgnitionShipping Doujinshi:

    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=10775321&type=scroll

    I don't understand it, but it's really funny.

  2. #17
    Registered User pikachu200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    12,901
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wooper007 View Post
    IgnitionShipping Doujinshi:

    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=10775321&type=scroll

    I don't understand it, but it's really funny.
    I think it shows Flint vaccuuming...not sure what Volkner's doing though

  3. #18
    Xerxes Break is Cool ^-^ Wooper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pandora Hearts Dimension
    Posts
    50
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    I think it shows Flint vaccuuming...not sure what Volkner's doing though
    Oh. I'm just saying that I can't read it. I understand what's going on though...

    I think Volk's just chillin'.

  4. #19
    Registered User pikachu200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    12,901
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wooper007 View Post
    Oh. I'm just saying that I can't read it. I understand what's going on though...

    I think Volk's just chillin'.
    Okay well my computer can't read the japan lettering and I only see squares lol

  5. #20
    It's tasting time! Kasumi's Avatar Former Art Director
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    13,538
    Blog Entries
    98
    Follow Kasumi On Twitter Add Kasumi on Google+
    Follow Kasumi on Tumblr Follow Kasumi on Flickr

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    I think that's actually a parody of a scene from the episode Sweet Baby James, where James imagines himself married to Jessie (him doing the vacuuming and Jessie lazing about).

  6. #21
    Child of the Atom Hellion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Danger Room
    Posts
    7,083
    Blog Entries
    43

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    This is the only ship I support. Those two are meant for one another... and yes, I'm being serious.

  7. #22
    Xerxes Break is Cool ^-^ Wooper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pandora Hearts Dimension
    Posts
    50
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gible View Post
    This is the only ship I support. Those two are meant for one another... and yes, I'm being serious.
    Then it's a pretty darn good thing I opened/created this thread.:7up:

  8. #23
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    The best part is that not only do they compliment each other, but so do their pokémon (Luxray/Houndoom may or may not be the exception; Infernape/Raichu definitely aren't one).

    Then again, I woobied something awful when Raichu first appeared, and jumped in Flint's arms. How close can they not be that Raichu is that excited to see Flint? :D *and if it's Raichu with the crush on Flint...I'm down with that too~*


    http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=72217
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  9. #24
    Xerxes Break is Cool ^-^ Wooper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pandora Hearts Dimension
    Posts
    50
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zorua View Post
    The best part is that not only do they compliment each other, but so do their pokémon (Luxray/Houndoom may or may not be the exception; Infernape/Raichu definitely aren't one).

    Then again, I woobied something awful when Raichu first appeared, and jumped in Flint's arms. How close can they not be that Raichu is that excited to see Flint? :D *and if it's Raichu with the crush on Flint...I'm down with that too~*


    http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=72217
    Well, Raichu's excitement could be from the fact that Volkner was deppressed and was neglecting Raichu (probably)so Raichu took Flint as its substitute trainer.

  10. #25
    Registered User Eien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    Yeah Ignitionshipping FTW! can i join?

    I really like ignitionshipping,ever since Flint "Forced" you to re-ingite his friend's heart. So cute. From the way they talked about each other to the way their act in the games (who cant forget the awsome double battle in battle frontier) and anime- :)

    mmh. I think Flint would be the one who would most dominate the relationship. mmh i dont know why maybe its cuz flint always seemed like most resposible one out of the two but that just me. But im pretty sure those two would see each other as an equal. so yeah

    this pairing need some loving :(

  11. #26
    Registered User pikachu200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    12,901
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    Yep Eeveelutions are too cute when they evolve!

    Also I can think of Electivire and Magmortar being two best brothers/buddies

  12. #27
    Xerxes Break is Cool ^-^ Wooper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pandora Hearts Dimension
    Posts
    50
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    Yep Eeveelutions are too cute when they evolve!

    Also I can think of Electivire and Magmortar being two best brothers/buddies
    And they can be Volkner and Flint's best men when they get married... XD lol.

    Now THAT would be one heck of a wedding.

  13. #28
    Eater of the Cantaloupe Oneiroi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    Ahhh, I must jump into this thread. (Last post was only 10 days ago. It's alright to post in it still, correct?)

    Ignitionshipping is my OTP. I love it to death and back. I just... ahhh I love the characters so much. Their interactions are delicious, they're awesome dudes, they're just perfect for each other in every way. My words don't do this remarkable pairing justice, really.
    ····· DON'T WORRY
    i'm an expert × × ×

  14. #29
    Registered User pikachu200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    12,901
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    Okays but they might need a poke translator microphone at the reception :) also who'd be wearing the pretty bride dress?

  15. #30
    Xerxes Break is Cool ^-^ Wooper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pandora Hearts Dimension
    Posts
    50
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: IgnitionShipping [FlintXVolkner]

    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    Okays but they might need a poke translator microphone at the reception :) also who'd be wearing the pretty bride dress?
    Hmmmm.... both of them. :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •