HeatTagShipping - Page 43

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: HeatTagShipping

Blog Entries

Default Re: HeatTagShipping

Yeah Barry seems to be too hyper active for a girl like Dawn, but we'd make a good couple besides we'd be fighting more often before cuddling

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Alexander View Post
    It's understandable why she's not so into romance, though. She's focusing on her goal to be a kickass coordinator. Honestly if she were a dying romantic, she'd be more annoying, imo. I'm glad she's like that. It's less cliche.
    Didn't stop the other girls from having an interest in love, not counting Iris so far.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    Didn't stop the other girls from having an interest in love, not counting Iris so far.
    Hey, guess what? HeatTagshipping, not about any other girls aside from Dawn.

Moving on.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    And the other girls aren't Dawn XP It sets Dawn apart from the other girls, which is wonderful. It's one of the many reasons she's my favorite of the girls.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Alexander View Post
    And the other girls aren't Dawn XP It sets Dawn apart from the other girls, which is wonderful. It's one of the many reasons she's my favorite of the girls.
    I always thought Dawn would be suitable for a blonde girl role, but maybe the more attractive girls act like she did. Ugh oh well she'll be the princess and Conway will be the knight in shining armor.

for some reason Oscar and Bea from Fish Hooks make me think of this ship

Don't know what I'm doing InsomniaticSpriter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow InsomniaticSpriter on Tumblr

Blog Entries

Yep I can picture that happening when Conway wants Dawn's complete attention to him instead of her talking to her companion in [Hoenn?] her next journey. Sorta like him grabbin the hat off of Dawns head making her upset.

Sad to see this ship not having so much attention lately. Hints from Conway's side were always pretty strong, and another thing I like about this ship is that is was also very much present in the Summer Academy arc, where my favorite ship (AshxAngie) originated.

How about a topic?

What should Conway do to impress Dawn, except demonstrating his thorough knowledge of Pokémon, like he already does?
    Ash and Angie 4ever!
    You can find my fanfics here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~LatiosFan (reviews appreciated!)

says "yeah" a lot. Lawnmowergirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LusterPurge View Post
    Sad to see this ship not having so much attention lately. Hints from Conway's side were always pretty strong, and another thing I like about this ship is that is was also very much present in the Summer Academy arc, where my favorite ship (AshxAngie) originated.

How about a topic?

What should Conway do to impress Dawn, except demonstrating his thorough knowledge of Pokémon, like he already does?
    (^Π^)

Yeah, I should be thinking about that myself, considering I'm working on a fanfic. Aside from his, yeah, thorough knowledge of Pokemon, as you put it, Conway's other defining feature is his incredible level of dedication to Dawn (I mean, he even considered telling her his strategy for his battle with Ash), so it stands to reason he could impress her by showing her how loyal and everything he is to her, especially compared to the most common choice for Dawn pairings *cough*Paul*cough*, who really couldn't care less about her.

Morpheus♥Orange♥Contest♥HeatTag♥Wishful♥Rocket

deviantart|photobucket|pixiv|youtube|fanfiction|tumblr|shipping

I love the pairing of Conway and Dawn. its probably the only pairing with Dawn i really like. I am only really watching the DP season now so I am still new to this couple but I am full support for it right now. I just love how Dawn is so.... Dawn. Like innocent while Conway is this total creeper but the good kind of creeper. I love whenever he sneaks up on Dawn. I hope to see more of Conway and Dawn as I go through the series.

I like this couple enough to include it in a long probably never to be seen to the eyes of anyone but me fanfiction and i am really wanting to include them in part 3.... but i just barely started part 1. i may have to write it ahead of time.

So.... I support HeatTagShipping! :)

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243