Giovanni Shipping - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Giovanni Shipping

  1. #31
    Registered User Giovanni Sakaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Viridian City
    Posts
    404

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayi Rowling View Post
    It also takes a lot to squick me, but it was just a series of events that played for the worst... I really should learn to read Japanese, you know?

    Hee hee hee, I remember when I was reading the shipping list at the Neverending Romance site, and I found LostAndFound there. I got this face of , then of ; I was mostly neutral toward it, and I could see how it could play as either unrequited or as reciprocated... and then Pixiv happened!

    Anyways, say LAFS and PMS play as you just said, would it be a sad unrequited or an "I want my beloved to be happy" unrequited? I was just wondering...

    LostandFoundshipping is very interesting to me, and I'd definitely like to see more of it. If you had any links to fics or the stuff on Pixiv (i can't read japanese x_x) then I'd be very grateful :)

  2. #32
    ...Rendering... Ren the Ryoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    1,867

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Worsian View Post
    LostandFoundshipping is very interesting to me, and I'd definitely like to see more of it. If you had any links to fics or the stuff on Pixiv (i can't read japanese x_x) then I'd be very grateful :)
    You should use Google Chrome. It'll instantly translate the Japanese for you.

  3. #33
    Spaghetti lover Mama Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom/Dinosaur Land
    Posts
    102

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    I ship AbsoluteControlShipping (Gio/Cyrus)
    And maybe a little bit of Gio/Jupiter, though I don't know if that has a name.
    That's Mama Luigi to YOU, Mario!



    Yeah, I scare Boos. What you gonna do 'bout it?

  4. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    219
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    ...Giovanni x Mewtwo. 8D *shot forever*

    But not as a "love pairing", if you know what I mean. D: D:

    EDIT: Oh, but Giovanni x Leaf or Red wouldn't be bad to me (understatement) either.
    disregard all of my old posts, I was stupid back then x__x;

  5. #35
    Registered User pikachu200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    12,901
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    Hmmm maybe Giovanni x Red from Gen 1 9because Giovanni's sprite back then was smexy along with FR/LG sprite)

  6. #36
    Registered User Giovanni Sakaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Viridian City
    Posts
    404

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonoa View Post
    ...Giovanni x Mewtwo. 8D *shot forever*

    But not as a "love pairing", if you know what I mean. D: D:

    EDIT: Oh, but Giovanni x Leaf or Red wouldn't be bad to me (understatement) either.
    I know what you mean, and I support it. xD

    And yes, AscendancyShipping is awesome. (GioxRed). Don't know what GioxLeaf is called though. Sadly though there's hardly any fics for either.

  7. #37
    *rules with cotton fist* Kayi-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere, Mexico
    Posts
    9,191
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Worsian View Post
    LostandFoundshipping is very interesting to me, and I'd definitely like to see more of it. If you had any links to fics or the stuff on Pixiv (i can't read japanese x_x) then I'd be very grateful :)
    Sorry for the late reply. At Pixiv, just type in サカキ (Sakaki, Giovanni's Jap. name), and browsing through the pages will eventually get you several LAFS pics and comics and stuff...



    Anyways, people, has anyone noticed yet that, for following their rather silly pseudo-scientific beliefs, the manga creators have made it almost impossible for Giovanni to be Silver's father?! Gosh, I was laughing so hard when I connected two and two...!

    The deal is with the blood types: O and AB... Anyways, if we go ahead with believing the blood types, Red has more possibilities of being Gio's son than Silver, what with being O-type too (not to mention Sabrina's comments)

    This may validate LAFS in some people's eyes, so it's kinda relevant to the topic. But I still don't like that pairing, yet I seriously thought it was kind of important to share this in case someone cares or something...

    2010/08/02: 4th chapter

    More fanfiction at:
    Kayi S. Rowling's Library

  8. #38
    ...Rendering... Ren the Ryoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    1,867

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayi Rowling View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. At Pixiv, just type in サカキ (Sakaki, Giovanni's Jap. name), and browsing through the pages will eventually get you several LAFS pics and comics and stuff...



    Anyways, people, has anyone noticed yet that, for following their rather silly pseudo-scientific beliefs, the manga creators have made it almost impossible for Giovanni to be Silver's father?! Gosh, I was laughing so hard when I connected two and two...!

    The deal is with the blood types: O and AB... Anyways, if we go ahead with believing the blood types, Red has more possibilities of being Gio's son than Silver, what with being O-type too (not to mention Sabrina's comments)

    This may validate LAFS in some people's eyes, so it's kinda relevant to the topic. But I still don't like that pairing, yet I seriously thought it was kind of important to share this in case someone cares or something...
    That certainly does support the "Silver is adopted" theory anyway.

  9. #39
    *rules with cotton fist* Kayi-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere, Mexico
    Posts
    9,191
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren the Ryoko View Post
    That certainly does support the "Silver is adopted" theory anyway.
    Or the "Giovanni got cheated on" theory...? (why I find the sole thought hilarious is beyond me )

    2010/08/02: 4th chapter

    More fanfiction at:
    Kayi S. Rowling's Library

  10. #40
    ★ Prince of Ampora ★ Takoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South-East England
    Posts
    2,385
    Blog Entries
    8
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    Giovanni/Red~!
    I also liked Giovanni/Silver until it was confirmed they were blood-related. I still like the cute kinda "Gio patting Silver on the head" art, but the more, eh, intimate fanart of the paring I avoid.

    ~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

  11. #41
    The sixth Horcrux Nagini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Smalltimore
    Posts
    361
    Blog Entries
    46

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    I'm either Gio/Delia or Gio/Ariana. I haven't decided yet.


    Faithful Contestshipper.

  12. #42
    Neko baka o3o Mewachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pallet town
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    I can't get enough Diamondshipping^^ Its my favourite pairing =3

  13. #43
    Cosmic Sky Demon Dragonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Skies of Kalos
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    126

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    Strangely, I support both Commandshipping and Diamondshipping.

    Is that okay?

    [sources: sig gif|avatar]

  14. #44
    Registered User Chloboshoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    121
    Follow Chloboshoka On Twitter
    Follow Chloboshoka on Tumblr Visit Chloboshoka's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    I used to be into Paishipping at one point, but now my top Gio pairing is Diamondshipping.




  15. #45
    Registered User Giovanni Sakaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Viridian City
    Posts
    404

    Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Strangely, I support both Commandshipping and Diamondshipping.

    Is that okay?
    That is fine LOL (in fact, it makes things even more interesting)

    Do you have any personal theories/fanon on either pairing? I'm very interested to hear your take on it.

    ..I am slightly worried we may be gravedigging, though.. o_0;;
    It suddenly occurred to Domino that Team Rocket was a massive game of Telephone, using actual telephones, with real-life results that could be really damn scary (for other people, of course).
    Domino sprite in my avatar made by http://jaydeis.deviantart.com/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •