Giovanni Shipping - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Giovanni Shipping

Manga Sam Fangirl Revolutionary Girl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Giovanni Shipping

Quote Originally Posted by zel View Post
    *diamondshipping (gio/delia) - they would be classy, there's no denying it [whenever i think of this ship i always think of old black & white movies, lolzz]
    I like this idea and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. I'm intrigued by the old black and white movie idea--a Casablanca style ending to the relationship is pretty rad.

A topic to think on: If you Diamondship, do you believe that Delia was actually a member of TR when it happened, or was she just an outsider? Or does it say anywhere that she officially was--I can't remember...

"Ol' Flying Fingers Sammy jumped the gun."

Pokemaniacs Anonymous: Growing old =/= growing up.

*rules with cotton fist* Kayi-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ren the Ryoko View Post
    It's cool. It takes a lot to squick me out over pairings, and LostAndFound has always seemed REALLY cute to me.
    Though I tend to see it more unrequited than anything (Since Silver's all about Gold.)
    It also takes a lot to squick me, but it was just a series of events that played for the worst... I really should learn to read Japanese, you know?

Hee hee hee, I remember when I was reading the shipping list at the Neverending Romance site, and I found LostAndFound there. I got this face of , then of ; I was mostly neutral toward it, and I could see how it could play as either unrequited or as reciprocated... and then Pixiv happened!

Anyways, say LAFS and PMS play as you just said, would it be a sad unrequited or an "I want my beloved to be happy" unrequited? I was just wondering...

2010/08/02: 4th chapter

More fanfiction at:
    Kayi S. Rowling's Library

Quote Originally Posted by Kayi Rowling View Post
    It also takes a lot to squick me, but it was just a series of events that played for the worst... I really should learn to read Japanese, you know?

Hee hee hee, I remember when I was reading the shipping list at the Neverending Romance site, and I found LostAndFound there. I got this face of , then of ; I was mostly neutral toward it, and I could see how it could play as either unrequited or as reciprocated... and then Pixiv happened!

Anyways, say LAFS and PMS play as you just said, would it be a sad unrequited or an "I want my beloved to be happy" unrequited? I was just wondering...
    I get a very Jealous "This Gold boy isn't good enough for Silver" "Why would Silver want HIM" confused about his own feelings to some degree, possessive kind of unrequited, while Silver is totally clueless.

Blog Entries

I get a very Jealous "This Gold boy isn't good enough for Silver" "Why would Silver want HIM" confused about his own feelings to some degree, possessive kind of unrequited, while Silver is totally clueless.
    Hee hee hee, that totally reminded me of chapter 9 (I think it was 9, anyways) of this story, Admitting, at FF.net (it's a PMS; have you read it?)

But Silver being clueless, I think it'd be hard to pull off (game!Silver could, but manga!Silver...)

And "confused about his own feelings" is such a good drama fuel *loves dramatic anythings*

More fanfiction at:

Hee hee hee, that totally reminded me of chapter 9 (I think it was 9, anyways) of this story, Admitting, at FF.net (it's a PMS; have you read it?)

But Silver being clueless, I think it'd be hard to pull off (game!Silver could, but manga!Silver...)

And "confused about his own feelings" is such a good drama fuel *loves dramatic anythings*
    Oooo, no I have no read it.

XD I dont think Silver would suspect his father of lusting after him.

Blog Entries

Oooo, no I have no read it.

XD I dont think Silver would suspect his father of lusting after him.
    Well, not suspect he is lusted after per se, I just think he'd be able to tell something's not precisely "fatherly" about the way he is being protected from Gold and, hell, perhaps even all his other friends too (Blue is a close candidate, maybe)

...anyways, you should read that story. It's nice

More fanfiction at:

Well, not suspect he is lusted after per se, I just think he'd be able to tell something's not precisely "fatherly" about the way he is being protected from Gold and, hell, perhaps even all his other friends too (Blue is a close candidate, maybe)

...anyways, you should read that story. It's nice
    Hit me up with a link and I'll check it out.

Manga!Silver has never really had a father before though. He'd have a hard time telling what is and isn't "normal".
    Which also plays into why Giovanni is rather confused about how HE feels. He's never really had his son around before. He may not know how much of what he's feeling is fatherly and how much is....more.

Blog Entries

Hit me up with a link and I'll check it out.

Manga!Silver has never really had a father before though. He'd have a hard time telling what is and isn't "normal".
    Which also plays into why Giovanni is rather confused about how HE feels. He's never really had his son around before. He may not know how much of what he's feeling is fatherly and how much is....more.
    Here it is, Admitting by Aero-Dragon's-Sky.

Yeah, I guess you have a point there. Gosh, stop giving out ideas that poke my mind into submission! Anyways, I think Giovanni would be able to tell how he feels; I think he had to fall in love in the past to even have a kid, you know? I say he'd be more on the guilty side, like "I shouldn't... but I do... why?"

More fanfiction at:

Here it is, Admitting by Aero-Dragon's-Sky.

Yeah, I guess you have a point there. Gosh, stop giving out ideas that poke my mind into submission! Anyways, I think Giovanni would be able to tell how he feels; I think he had to fall in love in the past to even have a kid, you know? I say he'd be more on the guilty side, like "I shouldn't... but I do... why?"
    Thanks. I check it out.

Man, poor Giovanni. I don't really think a whole lot of "love" was involved in Silver's conception, but I'm sure Giovanni would be able to understand that SOMETHING was off about how he felt.
    But ya know, maybe it's just residual feelings of guilt, or he misses Silver's mother to some degree...or he's imagining it.
    Or he just really, honestly, has fallen in love with him. Which is likely the most terrifying thing for him.

Blog Entries

Thanks. I check it out.

Man, poor Giovanni. I don't really think a whole lot of "love" was involved in Silver's conception, but I'm sure Giovanni would be able to understand that SOMETHING was off about how he felt.
    But ya know, maybe it's just residual feelings of guilt, or he misses Silver's mother to some degree...or he's imagining it.
    Or he just really, honestly, has fallen in love with him. Which is likely the most terrifying thing for him.
    Why no love, huh? *wondering*

And all of your explanations are so... well, sad (the "imagining it" one, though... I didn't understand it at all)

More fanfiction at:

Why no love, huh? *wondering*

And all of your explanations are so... well, sad (the "imagining it" one, though... I didn't understand it at all)
    I have a hard time seeing Giovanni falling in love and admitting it to himself, which is probably why my LostandFound ends up sad.

He has so much responsibility and all this darkness and guilt and ambitions that love seems rather...trivial to him.

But he can't deny how he feels about Silver.

Blog Entries

I have a hard time seeing Giovanni falling in love and admitting it to himself, which is probably why my LostandFound ends up sad.

He has so much responsibility and all this darkness and guilt and ambitions that love seems rather...trivial to him.

But he can't deny how he feels about Silver.
    Well, we see him that way now, after all he's been through with both Team Rocket and having lost his son, but maybe he was different when younger... which makes the simple sadness a full-blown tragedy. Gosh, I should learn to shut up.

Also, I was thinking: game!Giovanni has it harder if we see it from LAFS, don't you think? At least manga!Silver ends up caring...

More fanfiction at:

Well, we see him that way now, after all he's been through with both Team Rocket and having lost his son, but maybe he was different when younger... which makes the simple sadness a full-blown tragedy. Gosh, I should learn to shut up.

Also, I was thinking: game!Giovanni has it harder if we see it from LAFS, don't you think? At least manga!Silver ends up caring...

I think Game!Silver cares about his father. He's just angry and bitter at being left behind.

But LAFS works a lot better in the Manga for me.

Blog Entries

I think Game!Silver cares about his father. He's just angry and bitter at being left behind.

But LAFS works a lot better in the Manga for me.
    Well, yes, he does, but the last thing he says to the guy before he possibly killed himself (anybody has any idea on what happened during the Celebi event?) is just not so nice... Poor Gio died with the thought that not only did 10/11 year olds kept beating him and his team, but that his kid kinda didn't love him anymore as a father and stuff. That's just cruel...

Gosh, no! *pokes you* Anyways, if you go by the HGSS Manga Speculation Thread, you can keep up to date with what's been happening on the Gio and Silver front in the manga... unless you also go to Serebii, in which case you already know There's a particularly cruel recent bit; I nearly cried...

More fanfiction at:

Well, yes, he does, but the last thing he says to the guy before he possibly killed himself (anybody has any idea on what happened during the Celebi event?) is just not so nice... Poor Gio died with the thought that not only did 10/11 year olds kept beating him and his team, but that his kid kinda didn't love him anymore as a father and stuff. That's just cruel...

Gosh, no! *pokes you* Anyways, if you go by the HGSS Manga Speculation Thread, you can keep up to date with what's been happening on the Gio and Silver front in the manga... unless you also go to Serebii, in which case you already know There's a particularly cruel recent bit; I nearly cried...
    Oh god, no. I have no idea whats been happening. I need to go check.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast