FleurDeGrenadeShipping

Thread: FleurDeGrenadeShipping

Default FleurDeGrenadeShipping

I was looking into the anime thread and i saw someone talking about Viola/Grant having some kinda chemistry between them, and i been thinking about that so i decided to make this thread.

I do see them being a marry interracial couple, but i don't see them ever having any babies.

Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Default Re: Very Hotshipping

Just noting that Viola/Grant is actually called FleurDeGrenadeShipping Just thought you should know.

Default Re: Very Hotshipping

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Just noting that Viola/Grant is actually called FleurDeGrenadeShipping Just thought you should know.
    Okay thanks for letting me know.

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: FleurDeGrenadeShipping

I just changed the name of the thread to match the ship's name, hope you don't mind.

However, yes! BW020 was a fantastic episode in cultivating their potential as a pairing, and I adored it; especially how used to (and exasperated by) she was to his climbing antics.
    "Calculated tactics, mental strength, accurate judgement, and being blessed with gorgeous looks! The person who has all of these is...!"

Default Re: FleurDeGrenadeShipping

Quote Originally Posted by Likeitornot. View Post
    I just changed the name of the thread to match the ship's name, hope you don't mind.

However, yes! BW020 was a fantastic episode in cultivating their potential as a pairing, and I adored it; especially how used to (and exasperated by) she was to his climbing antics.
    No i don't mind the name change, since it do fits the shipping perfectly.

I enjoyed XY020 because it shows how close they really are as a pairing, and i like it like that.