Thread: Fire red shipping : Ash x Zoey

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire red shipping : Ash x Zoey

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    yes, yes it is
    But how ???
    who you think I am a shipping expert?????? nah seriosly idk how or why, but it is an interesting ship that no one seem to notice (
    still waiting for one between ash and shappire btw hahah)

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

Blog Entries

Hurricane, Why do you think it would better with different looks for Zoey?

Alossa, have any solid proof as to how this ship would work in the future? Or do you think this would just naturally happen over time?

Long Live the rookie

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

actually even if it would be interesting that this ship would exist, the problem is the HUGE fanbase of appealshipping and the fact that seeing how things are zoey is probably a lesbian, but for this shipping i could see zoey after getting top coordinator decides to fight to enter a league and have ash help her and then (ahem.....) but that's just me

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

Blog Entries

Same although I can see the relationship being slightly more rocky then that. Think of a rubber band, Stretches, almost breaks, releases, stretches again. This how I see their relationship at first, because let's face it. There are issues that need to be addressed. And Yes the enormous mass that is the appealshipping fanbase is certainly not helping. I never considered that she was Lesbian, I just assumed that she was like some of my friends, as in more friendly and (ahem...) open with members of the same sex then the opposite sex.

Long Live the rookie

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ash & Co went to a place and find out about a conference where a lot of Top coordinator will gather.
    Ash start to explain Contest to his gang while all boy fawn over a Red hair girl who was walking by.
    She Spot Ash and greet him but Ash has no idea about her identity until She reveal to be Zoey who look more feminine & prettier then before .
    So , Who want to see this happening ????

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Fires View Post
    Hurricane, Why do you think it would better with different looks for Zoey?

Alossa, have any solid proof as to how this ship would work in the future? Or do you think this would just naturally happen over time?
    Because its fun & Surprising that way !
    a girl who look totally boyish and an unattractive boy show up after a long period of time and they look completely different from before which surprise's the Main Character.
    I love it.
    Plus , Let be honest
    A lot of Boys try to act look saying look doesn't matter but majority of Boy's actually like Cuter girl more.
    I also wish that Someday Ash will turn 12 and he will look similar to Red (Adventure).
    Or At least more taller , Kid-like and thin but not Muscular.
    AG Ash look kind of Muscular and too Adult-like which is why I didn't like AG Ash.
    While BW Ash look too much like a 7 & 8 year old kid.
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 14th November 2012 at 01:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Actually, considering winters, season change and non-intantaneous travel, Ash is, well SHOULD be, around 14 or 15 years old already. There is no way in @#$% that Ash is still ten. No way.
    Zoey, cuter now, + Ash, 15 of age with Red's looks = Higher % of acceptance of shipping and more likely to occur than before, I like it...

Long Live the rookie

Actually, considering winters, season change and non-intantaneous travel, Ash is, well SHOULD be, around 14 or 15 years old already. There is no way in @#$% that Ash is still ten. No way.
    Zoey, cuter now, + Ash, 15 of age with Red's looks = Higher % of acceptance of shipping and more likely to occur than before, I like it...
    agreed ash is at least 14- commentator just can't count

Blog Entries

Honestly probably wouldn't have been the fist time. Never trust commentators, so Mars, what's your take on the shipping? No pressure here, just your thoughts.

Long Live the rookie

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Just to note, please don't discuss Ash's age in here. The topic relates to Ash and Zoey as a couple, so please keep your posts relevant on that.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Honestly probably wouldn't have been the fist time. Never trust commentators, so Mars, what's your take on the shipping? No pressure here, just your thoughts.
    well i like it because it different from a lot of very traditonal ships for both particuarly ash and zoey.I'd love to see more of it.

Blog Entries

I would too, but I haven't seen Zoey in the show in ages. I also checked the Fanfiction site, the fireredshippers there left Long ago, so we may have a problem.

Although it would be interesting if like saw, Dawn, was pushing them together.
    Reason I say Dawn is because Brock is to non-subtle for this kind of a thing.

Long Live the rookie

Registered User CrystalGiratina's Avatar

Although I am not personally a FireRed Shipper, one of my sisters is a very very strong fireRed shipper. One of her strongest examples is at the end of the episodes where Ash participates in a contest.. At the end, when Ash and co. are parting ways with Zoey, Zoey puts on her sunglasses and says "I'm looking forward to battling you again." She could actually be speaking to Ash instead of Dawn, since she battled him as well during the contest.

Blog Entries

I cansee that being true actually, because in all honesty, she would not hve had to say that to Dawn, there both going for the grand festival. As such, they would have to see each other in the next contest or so. Ash was articulating for the first time: Therefore she is unsure if she will ever see him again. Hence the line, though I would classify this qoute under early stages/crush and nota full-blown, "I love you" quote. But that's okay.

Long Live the rookie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12