Fate Stay night : Shirou's true heroin !

View Poll Results: Fate Stay night ; Shirou true heroin !

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • saber

3 30.00%
  • Rin Tohsaka

5 50.00%
  • Sakura matou

1 10.00%
  • Illyasviel von Einzbern

0 0%
  • Rider

0 0%
  • other

1 10.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fate Stay night : Shirou's true heroin !

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Fate Stay night : Shirou's true heroin !

Well, I saw Marvel world & Zelda shipping thread
    So, I thought to myself ''what the hack''
    And Created this from.
    As U know, There are 3 heroin in Fate Stay night
    Saber (Fate) , Rin tohsaka (Unlimited Blade work), Sakuro Matou (Heaven feel)
    Who Do you prefer !
    I prefer Shirou x Rin because they got more chemistry then other heroin
    But what about you all ?

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fate Stay night : Shirou's true heroin !

RIN GOD DAMMIT

RIIIINN

Sometimes I get angry that Saber's the canon heroine, really, UBW was the best route in my eyes (but points are deducted for Illya's death). Blah, but Saber's not bad, I love King Arthur because of her, but to avoid further heart break, Rin's Harem of Saber and Shirou is the only happy end I can see. I've even cosplayed as Rin several times during anime conventions...Riiinnn <3333

Though it may not be appropriate, really, 2 H scenes for Saber in her route, 1 in Rin's route, like 5 in Sakura's route and 1 that wasn't rin at all, but Rider. What the hell. TT_TT

Sakura...I don't really like. She just..I know it sounds out of place, but to me she just...Selfish?

Did I mention Rin is awesome?
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

So, I was Right !
    Shirou x Rin is the most popular pairing in Fate Stay series.
    Although, I do feel sorry for Sakura after learning her sad past because of her stupid father who think too much.
    Seriously, Sending your daughter to another family in order to avoid sibiling Rivalry, No wonder the thick headed guy lose the Holy greil war.
    I wish there is a route where Sakura find someone because that way I don't have to feel guilty for supporting Rin.
    So anyone watch the movie ''Fate stay Night Unlimited Blade work''.
    Rin is the main heroin there !

Blog Entries

Actually Saber x Shirou is the most popular, I can understand why: Her route had the most romance, it was the sweetest etc. Her father sent her there because he knew that someone would be after her magic affinity (imaginary numbers) and family. Since he can't train her, he wanted her to have training as a mage from another family, and the Matous wanted to adopt her, so he allowed them to.

I havent seen the movie yet, but I did play her route! It was the BEESSSSSTT one out of them. It wasn't like mushy like Sabers or sad and depressing like Sakura's. It was full of drama and tension. Man it was awesome

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreams View Post
    Actually Saber x Shirou is the most popular, I can understand why: Her route had the most romance, it was the sweetest etc. Her father sent her there because he knew that someone would be after her magic affinity (imaginary numbers) and family. Since he can't train her, he wanted her to have training as a mage from another family, and the Matous wanted to adopt her, so he allowed them to.

I havent seen the movie yet, but I did play her route! It was the BEESSSSSTT one out of them. It wasn't like mushy like Sabers or sad and depressing like Sakura's. It was full of drama and tension. Man it was awesome
    Since you play the visual novel,
    What is the good ending in Fate root ?
    Did Shirou lose Saber in both Good & Bad ending or He manage to live with Saber in a sudden good ending ?
    I tried the wikia but they simply told me the Anime plot !

Blog Entries

No good ending in fate. Only the "true" ending which is where Shirou destroys the holy grail and Saber returns to her time, and dies. The best ending is Rin's good end, where Rin takes Shirou to England to study with her and Saber is still alive because rin made her into her familiar or something.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Shirou x Rin
    Shirou x Rider
    Shirou x Saber
    Shirou x Sakura
    Their shipping need's a name !

Sometimes I get angry that Saber's the canon heroine, really, UBW was the best route in my eyes (but points are deducted for Illya's death). Blah, but Saber's not bad, I love King Arthur because of her, but to avoid further heart break, Rin's Harem of Saber and Shirou is the only happy end I can see. I've even cosplayed as Rin several times during anime conventions...Riiinnn <3333
    Canon heroine.. Saber? There is no such thing as canon heroine in Fate stay night.

Blog Entries

Have you not read the VNs by Type Moon? Have you seen Carnival Phantasm?

There was a flow chart designed by the very creators of the entire nasuverse

http://images.wikia.com/typemoon/images/5/56/TYPE-MOON_relations.jpg

here.

Saber is the Canon Heroine accepted. There's a reason why her route is called "Fate"

Have you not read the VNs by Type Moon? Have you seen Carnival Phantasm?

There was a flow chart designed by the very creators of the entire nasuverse

http://images.wikia.com/typemoon/images/5/56/TYPE-MOON_relations.jpg

here.

Saber is the Canon Heroine accepted. There's a reason why her route is called "Fate"
    Ummm you should know by now that the flow chart isn't 100%. In the comments it shows that. The name of the route has nothing to do with it. The Fate route is the introduction route to Fate stay night. In nasuverse true canon doesn't exist. You need to understand that main heroine in nasuverse has a totally different meaning. Saber is considered the main heroine because of popularity, merchandise, and marketing. This isn't Key my friend where one heroine is the canon heroine.

I have a feeling your joking around though because I'm pretty sure anyone who played FSN wouldn't claim that there is a canon heroine. Unless their fan boys of course.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/FateStayNight
    Last edited by gilgamesh92; 9th March 2012 at 01:44 PM.

Blog Entries

If you played Tsukihime, the normal flow would be that the Heroine with the route that has part, or all of the title as a route name, is the canon Heroine (Tsukihime, Arcuied). In Carnival Phantasm, the official gag anime, has Saber as the 'main' heroine, and the rest as extra. Arcuied was the same (poor Hisui ;.;)

I consider Saber as canon, what not with Realta Nua, she gets a total of 3 happy endings dedicated to her, whilst Rin gets 2, and Sakura gets royally fucked in one of them.

Trooper, you just linked me to a 'Wild Mass Guess' section. That hardly counts as anything, and only fanboys disregard 'word of god', which happens here. You're completely going against Nasu here; this flow chart is at least 99.99%, the 0.001% is taken off because of certain rapid fanboys who go "teh true rute iz canonzzz!!!!111" The other routes, other than fate, are basically "what ifs." Fate is probably what's "meant" to happen, but didn't.

Even if Fate wasn't the canon one, Heavens Feel was pronounced as the "True End" for Shirou, but it was so vague due to it's circumstances (being the last route to finish, like Kohaku)

but really. Realta Nua, the "last chapter." Go look it up

If you played Tsukihime, the normal flow would be that the Heroine with the route that has part, or all of the title as a route name, is the canon Heroine (Tsukihime, Arcuied). In Carnival Phantasm, the official gag anime, has Saber as the 'main' heroine, and the rest as extra. Arcuied was the same (poor Hisui ;.;)

I consider Saber as canon, what not with Realta Nua, she gets a total of 3 happy endings dedicated to her, whilst Rin gets 2, and Sakura gets royally fucked in one of them.

Trooper, you just linked me to a 'Wild Mass Guess' section. That hardly counts as anything, and only fanboys disregard 'word of god', which happens here. You're completely going against Nasu here; this flow chart is at least 99.99%, the 0.001% is taken off because of certain rapid fanboys who go "teh true rute iz canonzzz!!!!111" The other routes, other than fate, are basically "what ifs." Fate is probably what's "meant" to happen, but didn't.

Even if Fate wasn't the canon one, Heavens Feel was pronounced as the "True End" for Shirou, but it was so vague due to it's circumstances (being the last route to finish, like Kohaku)

but really. Realta Nua, the "last chapter." Go look it up
    You can consider whichever heroine canon since all 3 of them are equally canon. Only fanboys of a certain heroine would disagree. BTW the heroine that gets the most happy endings is without a doubt Rin. And btw Relta nua ending is fanservice to satisy Saber fans. It doesn't say much. Saber is the first and most popular heroine which is why she's considered the main heroine. There is nothing more to it.

Nasu's explanation pretty much amounted to "whatever route you're playing is canon and the other 2 don't exist". Anyways at least for now all 3 of them are equally canon unless they make a sequel after one of the heroines route.
    Last edited by gilgamesh92; 10th March 2012 at 05:00 PM.

Blog Entries

This is why I wished RIN was the main heroine, her route was the happiest, she was the happiest. That's why I said the "true" endings are the "canon" ones, just Saber has more edge as her route was followed up by Realta Nua. I consider it like this: I base my assumptions of canon from Tsukihime, Nasu didn't change is story telling since it. Arcuied, or Ciel were the first routes you chose. Arcuied played a massive part in Ciel's route, making it seem like it was Arcuied's route anyways. Only AFTER you played Near Side of the Moon, you get the Far Side of the Moon (Akiha, Hisuim Kohaku). Arcuied's true route was called "Tsukihime."

See the resemblance?

Saber's route was named 'Fate', it basically focuses, on well, 'Fate.' She only had 1 ending; her true ending. Meaning, her normal ending was her true ending. What's meant to happen, DID happen. Realta Nua followed her ending up. She's the heroine you needed before you could play Rin, or Sakura. Notice how there was only UBW was the development of Shirou, and HF was the break down of his ideals. There was NOTHING said about "fanservice" to Saber fans. It's just a continuation of her "true route"

This is why I wished RIN was the main heroine, her route was the happiest, she was the happiest. That's why I said the "true" endings are the "canon" ones, just Saber has more edge as her route was followed up by Realta Nua. I consider it like this: I base my assumptions of canon from Tsukihime, Nasu didn't change is story telling since it. Arcuied, or Ciel were the first routes you chose. Arcuied played a massive part in Ciel's route, making it seem like it was Arcuied's route anyways. Only AFTER you played Near Side of the Moon, you get the Far Side of the Moon (Akiha, Hisuim Kohaku). Arcuied's true route was called "Tsukihime."

See the resemblance?

Saber's route was named 'Fate', it basically focuses, on well, 'Fate.' She only had 1 ending; her true ending. Meaning, her normal ending was her true ending. What's meant to happen, DID happen. Realta Nua followed her ending up. She's the heroine you needed before you could play Rin, or Sakura. Notice how there was only UBW was the development of Shirou, and HF was the break down of his ideals. There was NOTHING said about "fanservice" to Saber fans. It's just a continuation of her "true route"
    I don't see what your saying here. Fate stay night is a complete game where all 3 routes are made for the development of Shirous character. Tsukihime is far different you shouldn't really compare it with Tsukihime. I don't see why you call Saber the canon heroine. Shes Fate's Flagship girl. She's the image and the most popular. What difference would it make if Rin was the main heroine? The only difference between Saber and the other two is marketing,popularity and merchandise. I think your confused here. You think Saber is the canon heroine because Fate is the first route. However, Fate is the introduction to Fate stay night. BTW Rin is the only heroine that played an important role in all 3 routes. She had the second most screentime right after Shirou. One can also argue that she's the canon heroine, however she is not. Because all 3 of them are equally canon.

That so called last episode you're talking about wasn't in the original pc version. It was only made in Relta nua because fans were unsatisfied with Sabers ending.

Heck one can even argue that Sakura is the canon heroine. Not only was her route by far the longest but it also connects most with the prequel Fate/Zero. H/A also relates mostly to HF.
    Last edited by gilgamesh92; 10th March 2012 at 11:42 PM.

Blog Entries

I'm comparing it to Tsukihime because 1) they were made and written by the same creators, and 2) They follow similar structures. Saber is the most canon heroine accepted widely, hell, even in Prototype I doubt Rin or Sakura even existed, making First Girl Wins. Unfortunately, Saber can't be considered the most popular, Rin is. I don't think Saber is the "canon heroine because Fate is the first route," rather it supports my view. The name FATE. FATE/STAY NIGHT. Again, Arcuied is regarded as the Canon Love interst, her true route was named TSUKIHIME.

Rin, I believe is the heroine of the story itself, but that doesn't make her the canon chosen one with Shirou, in fact she has the least chance of it. In Tiger Dojo Taiga mentioned that HF is the "true" route because it's the last. That's a point to Sakura. Rin SHOULD be the canon love interest, seriously, but Saber is. The Anime follows Saber, and you have no proof stating that Realta Nua was made out of fan wank, it was more content for the PS2 version, and continuation of Saber's True (well, only) route. And really, Sakura's route was the typical Nasu "shock" route where you have to play all the other routes to get this gory, shaken route. Just like Kohaku, and she's definitely not the canon love interest (She has lesbian tendencies with her twin).

And, really, Rin's definitely the most popular. Saber is definitely a close second. She's regarded as the 'main' love interest, (last episode, Carnival Phantasm). That's all to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast