Digimon Ship thread: Why did the writers go with Matt/Sora? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon Ship thread: Why did the writers go with Matt/Sora?

Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok, there was this episode where Matt and Sora revealed their love towards each other, but I don’t think it aired in either the US or the otha countries apart from Japan obviously. I think it was a valentines one, but I forgot. Read it on Wiki, that place knows everything! And honestly I love Tai and I think he should of paired up with Sora instead, but Digimon's so unpredictable!

Keep Smiling! :)

a_f
    Last edited by Anime Aficionada; 9th September 2007 at 08:10 AM.

SOOOOONANSU!!

Matt/Sora was kind of unexpected, but I agree with what some others have said, it was more realistic. Also, in retrospect, Adventures doesn't really seem that shippy for Tai/Sora to me anymore.

I can also forgive them a little for not having much on screen development for this pairing, due to the time jumps. There was what, a two or three year gap between Adventures and 02? A lot of stuff could have happened in that time.
    Jessie and James together forever!!!

AAML forever!

Colorado is EVIL!!!! Save me!

Eternal defender of Tracey Sketchit. Brock lovers beware ^_^.

"Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn
    are lost on these fools" - Bowser, Super Mario RPG

looking for shinies o_o poke_fan's Avatar

True but I would of liked it if Tai and Sora went together.
    My Diamond Friend Code:0688 2619 2611

Looking for shinies and a legit movie Shaymin! Will trade a lot for the Shaymin! Please PM me for my list of shinies and events.

Registered User Someone without Imaginati's Avatar

they where on crack and drunken, WHY WHY ?? Taiora was far more popular, and Yolei with KEn ? Hmm, They where on a Lindsay Lohan Crack, because those ninfomatic (thats not a word, comes from ninfomania, a spanish word) guys had 3 kids, 3 KIDS !! and they didnt even did the Hikari/Tk ship, SUPER LINDSAY LOHAN CRACK I SAY !!!
    Look this post http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/402142-post2567.html
    to look what I can offerand what I want,
    I got this Shinies: Magneton, Mightyena, Sableye, Steelix, Beedrill and Crobat. If anyone wants to trade for them, PM me, I trade any of them for The Toys R Us manaphy,
    BREAKING NEWS Hilary Clinton to be voted as the Hottiest woman of the year, along with Paris HIlton, Pamela Anderson and Britney Baldy Spears

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anime_aficionada View Post
    Ok, there was this episode where Matt and Sora revealed their love towards each other, but I don’t think it aired in either the US or the otha countries apart from Japan obviously. I think it was a valentines one, but I forgot. Read it on Wiki, that place knows everything!
    There's your problem, you believe everything you read on Wiki. It's edited by anyone, so people can put in anything they want.

Such a Japan-only episode doesn't exist, in any of the Digimon seasons.

And how does having three kids--not an unreasonable amount--equate with "crack" and being a nymphomaniac?

Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Talking

Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo
    There's your problem, you believe everything you read on Wiki. It's edited by anyone, so people can put in anything they want.
    tru. That's why i did further reasearch and I found that it's the truth (according to the numerous sites i found). It wasn't an episode, but this Video traking they were making for an episode. But i personally think that's a load of crap, but there could be a possibility that it is tru. Though, do you ever get right info on the internet? We just have to live with what happened to Digimon and get over it.

But i do think Tai should of been with Sora. Seriously? A fashion designer and an astronaut don't really go. But Tai being a lawyer? That's even worse. OMG And the hair cut. They should of stuck to short and simple. But since when did that show ever be like that?

Originally Posted by Someone without Imaginati
    they where on crack and drunken, WHY WHY ?? Taiora was far more popular, and Yolei with KEn ? Hmm, They where on a Lindsay Lohan Crack, because those ninfomatic (thats not a word, comes from ninfomania, a spanish word) guys had 3 kids, 3 KIDS !! and they didnt even did the Hikari/Tk ship, SUPER LINDSAY LOHAN CRACK I SAY !!!
    haha so very tru! Like i said, Digimons so unpredictable. Usually that would mean a good thing for me, but that just made the whole show go downhill. Not that i'm dissing 01, 02, and Tamers but Frontier was just plain dumb. Seriously, people as digimon? Not cool. The plot and background of everynone starring in digimon is gud, it's just how they try and make the show better by trying new things made it bad. Not that it's good that they should repeat every bloody plot like in pokemon, but they should of stuck to their style. It was good as it was.
    Last edited by Anime Aficionada; 10th September 2007 at 02:51 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12