Contestshipping Discussion Thread

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Contestshipping Discussion Thread

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Default Re: Contestshipping Discussion Thread

YAAAAAY :D

I have read and understand the rules! (I actually read them through again last night because I missed this thread and wondered what the criteria would be to reopen it...)

To make a first hopefully contributing post, I have been itching to read a good CS fic... there are a lot of them on ffnet but I am not a fan of Pokemon high school fics and there are a whole lot of them there. Anyone know of any, on or off ffnet?

Inside a blue box that is bigger on the inside
    Blog Entries

*Celebrates*

I have read the rules(twice!) and will do my best to ensure they are followed :pwait I already said this Luna!xD

Ok,now lets get back to business

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    YAAAAAY :D

I have read and understand the rules! (I actually read them through again last night because I missed this thread and wondered what the criteria would be to reopen it...)

To make a first hopefully contributing post, I have been itching to read a good CS fic... there are a lot of them on ffnet but I am not a fan of Pokemon high school fics and there are a whole lot of them there. Anyone know of any, on or off ffnet?

Yeah,not a fan of AU fics either xD the only fic I think is good(actually,is one of the only fics I read...that and a Digimon tamers one-shot,and almost all of the ShirashixAkira(lucky star) fics on that web,with,yeah,are not a lot.) Contest Chronicles!by MisterAnimeFan,it is updated every 2-3 motnhs,but it is worth it :D

Future Frontier Brain

I read the rules! And yeah, anyone know of a place that has CS fics as the main focus? FFnet usually has them on the side for other ships, & they're all about High School.

Blog Entries

I have read and understood the rules.
    Hooray for the opening of the thread!!
    Anyway, I must say I'm not really a fan of high school fics either. Actually, its been a while since I've read a contest-shippy piece, but I think I will go hunt for a good one soon :p

Sooo Topic that has surely been asked before, but there is no harm in asking again: What is your favourite Contestshipping episode?
    For me, it is definitely the Wynaut episode. Perhaps not the most hint heavy, but very cute.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

O hey gais, I have a topic for you, on top of the episode one.

If May had not gone following the others to Johto, do you believe Drew would change his own plans and follow May instead?

Follow-up:
    If he does not follow May, what do you think Drew would do to keep in contact with May while they are in different regions?
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Future Frontier Brain

I think he'd show up & speak with her after she had one some contests. Then he'd pull off his signature hair-flip, rose-toss, & split.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Yay, another Contestshipping thread! Finally! <3 Yes, I have read and understand the rules.

I ADORE Contestshipping. <3 Simply put, it's one of the best ships of all time. It's so adorable and OBVIOUS. May and Drew have such fantastic interactions with each other and they're so damn cute together. It's so canon it's not even funny, and you're just making yourself look bad if you're trying to deny it. XP And all the hints! What's not to love?

What is your favourite Contestshipping episode?

Hoenn GF, Spontaneous Combusken and Wynaut episode. <3
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Can't get enough of AAML CrucixX_Narumi's Avatar

Read the rules now.. And I understand it.

^Totally, totally, agreed.

Oh yeaaah! A Contestshipping thread! Man, I was searching for this!

Contestshipping is one of the ships I support besides Pokeshipping... because they are too cute together!

And c'mon... their hints are clearly slapped in your face...

And to quote Isanish Danish:
    It's so canon it's not even funny
    OH HELL YEAH.

Favorite Contestshipping episode?
    One with the whole tribe of wynauts, Spontaneous Combusken, the end of the Hoenn GF, and the episode where Drew asks May to join him in Johto...
    Last edited by CrucixX_Narumi; 11th June 2010 at 11:12 PM.
    I'm a PROUD POKESHIPPER!!
    Silver's been officially claimed... :bawling: Oh well... I'M OFFICIALLY CLAIMING STALKING SILVER!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zorua View Post
    If May had not gone following the others to Johto, do you believe Drew would change his own plans and follow May instead?
    This is a difficult question to answer. In some ways, I would imagine Drew being too cocky to imagine her not following him.:p
    So, yeah, I'm not sure about this one.
    If they weren't in the same region, I think Drew would keep a close eye on what she was doing (after all he does like to discuss her contests with Soledad). Maybe he would send her a rose each time she won a ribbon? :p

Inside a blue box that is bigger on the inside
    Blog Entries

I love how active this is :D lets hope it stays that way!

Quote Originally Posted by Hestia View Post
    ooh,a hard one,Wynaut is definitely the funniest one (like the part when May is doing her exploration thing,and then Drew cuts in with the "you don't get out much, do you?",priceless :D)buuut spontanious combosken is sooo fuzzy and makes me wiggle so much D: ...THEN there is challenging the battle zone with its Bloody epic battle that still ranks as one of the bestest in the whole series...
    I can not decide xD love them all so much...

O hey gais, I have a topic for you, on top of the episode one.

Yes,he would keep stalking following her.

If he does not follow May, what do you think Drew would do to keep in contact with May while they are in different regions?
    hmm,use the pidgey-mailing service or contact her by phone?apparently all characters keep on contact off-screen,I am sure this was talked about in an Anime thread.

I ADORE Contestshipping. <3 Simply put, it's one of the best ships of all time. It's so adorable and OBVIOUS. May and Drew have such fantastic interactions with each other and they're so damn cute together. It's so canon it's not even funny, and you're just making yourself look bad if you're trying to deny it. XP And all the hints! What's not to love?
    QFT.

ooh GUYS good ol´ teppo did this awesome thing two months ago!DELIGHT!

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

SQUEE! ^^ Sombra, I just love the fanart you share~ I hadn't seen that one yet.

See, I don't know... I want to say that he'd follow May, but the other part of me believes that he and his stubborn personality would have gone onto Johto anyway without her (though he would have been highly disappointed in her not coming too).

I think they would keep in touch the same way everyone else seems to - using the video phone things. Though I also believe he would take a page out of Briana's book and send her a note with a rose every so often~ That would be so sweet. <3

And my favorite episodes? Looks like the popular answers are mine too. xD Grand Festival and the Wynaut episode.

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

I have read the rules and understand them.

The wynaut ep! This is the only ship that I instantly recognized. Anyway, here's a fic that you might want to read. I like it. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5802291/1/Were_Tied_Together

Blog Entries

I have read the rules, duhhhhhhh.

AW I LOVE THIS SHIPPING! IT'S THE HOTTEST.

Just any episodes that had Drew in them, poor grassy head pretty boy boy didn't get all that much screentime. ):
    May, aw she had bigger boobs in the beginning of AG, but they shrunk like WHAT. Drew is one lucky guy, nomnom.

Great shipping, it is!
    IF YOU ONLY KNEW THAT IT WAS 4:03 AND I AM SLEEPING WITHOUT YOU!!

You are blessed with suck GloomyDayze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yay, a Contestshipping thread! ^^

Dun' worry, I read the rules. ^^

I don't think he would. He seems independant to me. But if he did, he would stalk May XD

Buy two PokeGear's, exchange numbers, give one to May, then call her every single day. ^^

Spontaneous Combusken, where May blushes as Drew walks away. ^^
    Last edited by GloomyDayze; 6th June 2010 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Wrong episode XD

I claimed this badass. Yeah, fear me.

Yay, Contestshipping thread~
    I read the rules

Nope. Drew's got an agenda of his own too, you know
    The reason May followed him is because she just needed to go to another region with Contests, and it just so happened that Drew had an idea of where to go.

I think they would call each other. If they had Pokegears, maybe they'd trade numbers.

Gotta be Spontaneous Combusken. How can you not like Spontaneous Combusken...?
    And I'll admit the Wynaut episode was cute too, but it's just not my favorite.
    Under Construction
    My FC: 3095-1554-4236

My DeviantArt Page
    -- I claimed Kris <3

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast