Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Autumnbreeze
  • 3 Post By Miles101

Thread: CompletionShipping [Sina/Dexio]

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default CompletionShipping [Sina/Dexio]

I Can't Believe It's Not Canon!

So, uhm, yes, CompletionShipping! Sina x Dexio! I actually thought it was canon when I played through X. I was disappointed to find out it wasn't. It's already spawned lots of fanart (I can see why; adorkable scientists are adorkable).

So, yeah! Discuss (whilst completing your Pokédex, of course).

"Can I say I'm back?" Autumnbreeze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Default Re: CompletionShipping [Sina/Dexio]

This is a gorgeous ship. My goodness, yes. 'The defenders of Kalos'. This ship... I SHIP IT! Haha, joking aside, I really do believe they could have done a lot even though they were NPCs who didn't have a lot of interaction with each other. They interacted with you bunches, just not to each other. I really wonder how they act around each other.

This is getting to the point where I want a sequel with Emma, Mimi, Dexio, and Sina being the heroes of Lumiose.

This ship needs more love V///V
    Miles101 likes this.

"So it was President White after all!"
    -tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnbreeze View Post
    This is getting to the point where I want a sequel with Emma, Mimi, Dexio, and Sina being the heroes of Lumiose.

This ship needs more love V///V
    I like the way you think, my friend!

"Can I say I'm back?" Autumnbreeze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Ego boost Heh, thanks! Who doesn't love a sub plot about our favorite characters and shippings? But hm... I think I might answer to a topic?

If you (the player character) held a Christmas party and invited all of your good friends (Sycamore, Lys, Calem/Serena, etc..), how would Dexio and Sina plot to crash the party together?:

Yes, odd question will be odd. But, I feel like they would both dress as Santa, manage to sneak into the chimney, fall, and scare the living crap out of everyone. (Not to mention they would fall on top of each other. Blushies!) Similarly, they can dress as Sycamore together as Sina hides in a lab coat while Dexio puts a lot of gel in his hair. Little do they know they are greeted by Sycamore. Awkward...!

"So it was President White after all!"
    -tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries

Awww, what a cute idea :3
    If you (the player character) held a Christmas party and invited all of your good friends (Sycamore, Lys, Calem/Serena, etc..), how would Dexio and Sina plot to crash the party together?:

Dexio is all grump about not getting invited, but Sina stays upbeat and points out that if they show up at the door they'd probably be let in. So they go over and Sina brings cookies, but Dex has already eaten half of them when they show up, and it's a big mess of crumbs when they reach the front door. So Sina is waiting on the front stoop, and meanwhile, Dex is like, "Bump this" and tries to sneak in around the back (because Dexio is impatient and would rather just eat and leave). Sycamore answers the door and greets Sina and is all, "Oh non, mon ami! Entrer, entrer!" because he's friendly and a good boss. So while Sina is already mingling with the crowd, Dexio manages to pry the back door open and sneak inside, and oh no, Lysandre just so happens to be hanging near the back of the room eminating an air of intimidation.

And then Dexio freaks out because he's a little midget compared to Lys, who's just like "....?????" And so Lys kinda drags Dexio out into the crowd and brings him to Sycamore. "Is this yours?" he asks, and Dexio is like scarlet red in the face at this point, and then everyone laughs and Dex hangs around Sina for the remainder of the party.

In my headcanon Dexio is kind of a huge loser and Sina slightly less so :P