The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8 - Page 8
Page 8 of 538 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

Blog Entries

*sighs romantically* Aww, I can't believe I didn't think to make a name for that pairing; I love it so much...

Ah yes, and I just recently named TrainwreckShipping: Norman and May.
    Last edited by Transfinite; 26th July 2004 at 07:28 PM.

Trainwreck indeed...
    Your Service,
    Ket Makura

Any one emotion,
    Any true devotion,
    Anytime, anywhere.

Scaring people with my avatar since 2003.

Twisted Every Way

This one is just too cute for words. Well, at least, I think so. Yes, I'm a Backshipper, but I couldn't resist pondering this the other day. Gooseberryshipping, which is Jun'ichi x Tracey. Why? Because many people seem to be Pokeshippers and *choke* Questshippers, and Tracey wasconsidered a 'gooseberry' by some Pokeshippers in the 'most Pokeshippy season', as was Jun'ichi in the Raikou Special. (At least, to Questshippers, who believe that Kenta and Marina-chan would have had wild sex if Jun'ichi and the rest hadn't been there. :P)

Also, gooseberries are green. Both Jun'ichi and Tracey wear green shirts. ^_^o

I'd love to draw a picture of this one day. :D
    I stream Pokémon episodes and movies at least once a week, follow @PKMNProfessor on Twitter to receive updates on when I'm streaming! (I also tweet any interesting Pokemon based news stories, facts and what I'm currently doing in-game.)

Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster.J.Cat
    Really OMG ive been a big m/p shipper since like...umm the episode of the orange islands where pikachu and meowth are like tied together and lost from TR and ash misty and tracy.....i must have missed that...
    If you had a livejournal, you could join the club. o^_^o

Quote Originally Posted by Shedinja
    This one is just too cute for words. Well, at least, I think so. Yes, I'm a Backshipper, but I couldn't resist pondering this the other day. Gooseberryshipping, which is Jun'ichi x Tracey.
    Shedinja, that is the silliest name, but I love you for it, because I adore Jun'ichi and I haven't even seen him on tv yet. Now you have to draw it.

MortyxEusinexJirixFalkner: Lovelyangstyfanserviceshipping. ^^;

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Zukin
    *LOL!* Now that I think about it, this is the first time I've ever seen an actual pokémon ship stretch past two people (three for friendship ones). It's like YGO now, with their massive flesh orgies. *dying* Can we call it Crackhairshipping for short? X3
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Zukin
    If you had a livejournal, you could join the club. o^_^o

Shedinja, that is the silliest name, but I love you for it, because I adore Jun'ichi and I haven't even seen him on tv yet. Now you have to draw it.

I attempted to draw it last night. Never has something I done sucked so much. It sucked like Domino on The Boss' birthday! (Heh. Blackjack. ^_~)

I need to practise more. I can do the faces and all, and I I think I've got anime eyes nailed down. It's just the actual bodys and poses that I'm crap on.

Oh! More Yaio Jun'ichi ships. I can't believe that, a Backshipper, am doing this. It's so much fun though!

Delusionshipping- Jun'ichi x Jirarudan
    Capeshipping- Jun'ichi x Eusine

*scuttles back into his little corner*
    I stream Pokémon episodes and movies at least once a week, follow @PKMNProfessor on Twitter to receive updates on when I'm streaming! (I also tweet any interesting Pokemon based news stories, facts and what I'm currently doing in-game.)

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wouldn't Capeshipping be Jackson/Eusine/Lance? Or would that be Marina'sFondestDreamshipping?

And as far as delusionshipping...hmm...what's Jackson's delusion? I know the whole 'wear capes so Marina will like me' thing, but that isn't really a delusion per se...

And yes, I knew that phrase would come back to haunt me. But it's so TRUE! About Domino and the Boss' birthday, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani
    Wouldn't Capeshipping be Jackson/Eusine/Lance? Or would that be Marina'sFondestDreamshipping?

And as far as delusionshipping...hmm...what's Jackson's delusion? I know the whole 'wear capes so Marina will like me' thing, but that isn't really a delusion per se...

And yes, I knew that phrase would come back to haunt me. But it's so TRUE! About Domino and the Boss' birthday, anyway.
    Yeah, I know the whole delusion side for Jun'ichi is pretty weak, but... well, you know. It's like you said. The whole cape thing. ^_^o *curls up*

Blog Entries

Now...if we want crossovers, Jun'ichi/JP Shibayama would be interesting. Lovelessshipping? StaticElectricityshipping? ElectricLegendshipping?

Now...if we want crossovers, Jun'ichi/JP Shibayama would be interesting. Lovelessshipping? StaticElectricityshipping? ElectricLegendshipping?
    JP? I recall you mentioning that name at some point somewhere. Wasn't the guy you said was like Jun'ichi? From Digimon 04, or something?

Heh, speaking of crossovers, what about James x Saturos? (Saturos from Golden Sun.) Man, James would SO be his bitch.

Yeah, the first thing I thought when I saw those two was 'Team Rocket in Oldie Style RPG form'. (Wouldn't that make Alex Meowth? o.o;) Then they turned out to be not so incompetent. :P
    Last edited by Alfonso; 28th July 2004 at 08:10 AM.

Blog Entries

I'd say Passovershipping. ....Not like the holiday, but the brushoff. XB They're passed over as love interests for the prettier, more hero-typecast boy. Who wears a hat, and dawdles with fire (Agunimon/Typhlosion). Or the aloof, I-work-alone, holier-than-thou type (Kouji [before he was warmed over] and Eusine).

*waves her Junpei/Izumi banner high and proud*

Blog Entries

Yeah, that's JP. He's a loveable guy with a passion for magic tricks and chocolate...and Zoe. Honestly, I can't truly see him being paired with another guy, but I can see him being very close, non-romantically.

Golden Sun? I haven't played it, sorry. But I could see JJ&M as Ozzie, Slash, and Flea from Chrono Trigger. With Meowth as Ozzie (seriously neither Jesse or James would do it), James as Flea, and Jesse as Slash (only because she'd be indifferent to him).

EDIT--oops, didn't see T-H's reply! Anyway, I think this icon I made sums up what I think of that pairing:

Last edited by Blackjack Gabbiani; 28th July 2004 at 08:15 AM.

Blog Entries

I tried remembering if someone suggested this one already, but that 130 posts to go back through, so let someone else tell me otherwise. Pretty please?

Brock x Max = Navigatorshipping (or Navishipping)

And this one, because I'm praying Brendan will draw himself out of the woodwork. *doesn't want his tiny role in Wishmaker to be the only compensation the writers will give him*

Brendan x Ash = Rufusshipping

x_x Or it could be for Ruby x Red. Pick one, I don't care~

Pikachu and Misty: GeneratorShipping. Please kill me now.
    Your Service,
    Ket Makura

Any one emotion,
    Any true devotion,
    Anytime, anywhere.

Scaring people with my avatar since 2003.

Twisted Every Way

Blog Entries

The following are the result of my brother and me spending an hour playing with the Shippers Cup.

DeepBlueShipper: Blue (female) & Sapphire
    WidowsPeakShipper: Giovanni & Norman (actually I'd named this one before, but not thought to submit it)
    MetaShipping: Giovanni & Wallace (in-joke. Sorry, Ket...)

And a real person/Pokemon character ship:

RedXShipper: Comma & Bianca

Page 8 of 538 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108508 ... LastLast