The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8 - Page 527

Page 527 of 534 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 7996
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

Well, since the list has just been updated, I might as well drop some names I found on Tumblr.

TourvelShipping - Giovanni, Professor Oak & Ariana

LightningStrikeShipping - Lt. Surge & Professor Oak: "StruckByLightningShipping" was also suggested, but I think this one looks better. :p

Anyways, erlenwald came up with both of these, so none of the credit goes to me for them.
    All of the ships I've named can be found in one part at my Dreamwidth or in two parts at my LiveJournal, where I explain why I named them that way or why I happened to smush certain characters together.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

submitted via tumblr:
    TheClimbShipping - Grant & Serena (XY)
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Lila, la " Tia" de Dawn.. Maggi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

See First Episode ;) of XY, Think some shipping´s names..

Elmyrashipping = Bonnie x Pikachu
    Is for Elmyra, Little Girl Hugs cute pets, this case Pikachu...xD

Sorry for my English for google traductor
    Firma en Construccion

Blog Entries

Submitted via email:
    CargobayShipping - Attila & Marina (Johto)

AnthracnoseShipping - Professor Sycamore & Bryony
    LandBeforeTimeShipping - Amaura & Tyrunt

couldn't resist that 2nd one~

and a few more (do spoilers still need to be under a cut? idk, putting 'em there anyhow):

my fanfiction.tumblr. ★ claims:

ImportantToYouShipping - Brains & Brawn Frank & Sly: I have no idea how to write their names when they share a trainer class! >_< Anyways, it's those two guys on Route 11 in XY.

SœurShipping - Leaf & Serena (XY): This will almost certainly just go on the main list as Soeurshipping, but the French word is technically "sœur," so, eh, you know.

Really quick names for now. Been so busy with college I haven't even got to play the game that much, haha. Anyways, if anyone's seen names for either of these, I'll just withdraw my suggestions.
    All of the ships I've named can be found in one part at my Dreamwidth or in two parts at my LiveJournal, where I explain why I named them that way or why I happened to smush certain characters together.

Blog Entries

Submitted via tumblr:
    Lysandre/Ghetsis beautifulperfectionshipping
    Lysandre/Sycamore blazingflameshipping (for reference atm)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharona Paradox View Post
    ImportantToYouShipping - Brains & Brawn Frank & Sly: I have no idea how to write their names when they share a trainer class! >_< Anyways, it's those two guys on Route 11 in XY.
    XD When unique double battle trainers are just regular trainers individually, they're titled with that (Black Belt Frank & Psychic Sly) and then tagged with their double trainer name. Ref: BadDudesshipping.

Ah, this is a pickle. BrainsandBrawn is taken (which is the right order), so someone submitted it as BrawnandBrains (which isn't), which could lead to confusion since the two are similar enough that any association might have confusion as to the order. =[ And if they turn out not to be the only combination, well. (Wouldn't be the first time a double class only had one instance, though.) I'd wanna use yours just to prevent the title swapping. I'll think it over.

Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    (do spoilers still need to be under a cut? idk, putting 'em there anyhow)
    Yes, it would be preferable. =) Until next week.

Last edited by kronos; 16th October 2013 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tiger View Post
    XD When unique double battle trainers are just regular trainers individually, they're titled with that (Black Belt Frank & Psychic Sly) and then tagged with their double trainer name. Ref: BadDudesshipping.

Ah, this is a pickle. BrainsandBrawn is taken (which is the right order), so someone submitted it as BrawnandBrains (which isn't), which could lead to confusion since the two are similar enough that any association might have confusion as to the order. =[ And if they turn out not to be the only combination, well. (Wouldn't be the first time a double class only had one instance, though.) I'd wanna use yours just to prevent the title swapping. I'll think it over.
    hhhhhhh normally i'd just say to ignore mine but i can only foresee that naming this brawnandbrains will end in tears
    haha well anyways it's a good thing you're in charge of the list and not me (i didn't mean for this to sound rude i'm just tired and i meant that i would have collapsed like dominoes by now in your position)

i'm going to throw one more ship in because not naming this is going to bug me i just know it
    FrèreShipping - Calem & Red (game): to match leaf/serena obvs

EDIT: Now that I've gotten some sleep and am now lucid enough to feel completely embarrassed about this post, I feel like I should mention that, according to a liveblog I found on Tumblr, there apparently is at least one other Brains & Brawn double battle. I haven't had the time to get that far personally, but I thought I should bring it up in case that influences your decision.
    Last edited by Sharona Paradox; 17th October 2013 at 10:57 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sharona Paradox View Post
    hhhhhhh normally i'd just say to ignore mine but i can only foresee that naming this brawnandbrains will end in tears
    haha well anyways it's a good thing you're in charge of the list and not me (i didn't mean for this to sound rude i'm just tired and i meant that i would have collapsed like dominoes by now in your position)

i'm going to throw one more ship in because not naming this is going to bug me i just know it
    FrèreShipping - Calem & Red (game): to match leaf/serena obvs

EDIT: Now that I've gotten some sleep and am now lucid enough to feel completely embarrassed about this post, I feel like I should mention that, according to a liveblog I found on Tumblr, there apparently is at least one other Brains & Brawn double battle. I haven't had the time to get that far personally, but I thought I should bring it up in case that influences your decision.
    Well I don't see anything rude, but you're forgiven, if you feel you need it. ^^;

Yeah, we're going to go with yours. =O *thumbs up* ImportantToYou it is.

Well I don't see anything rude, but you're forgiven, if you feel you need it. ^^;

Yeah, we're going to go with yours. =O *thumbs up* ImportantToYou it is.
    For some reason, my sleep-deprived brain thought it was rude to say that you're really good at your job??? I don't honestly know what I was thinking there. Anyways, thank you for deciding on my name, since I know the ship's been growing like whoa these past few days.

Two more ships, since the likelihood of anyone else naming these is astronomically low.

EfficaceShipping - Calem & Lucy Fleetfoot: French for "efficient."

FiableShipping - Lucy Fleetfoot & Serena (XY): French for "reliable."

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

Oh heck, I'm not going to wait longer...

BâtonDeJacobShipping - Aliana & Mars
    LimitlessPotentialShipping - Victini & Xerneas
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

oh god, i feel so bad about kerrshipping now. it was simple enough and easy to spell so i just said "might as well" and went for it, but... i hecked up, apparently. D: (i honestly did not expect sycamore to be the divisive fandom presence that he's turned into... i mean. damn. rigging the shipping polls? wtf people)

BUT ANYHOW. submitting a name to keep on topic:

ThunderclapShipping - Ethan (game) & Lt. Surge

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    oh god, i feel so bad about kerrshipping now. it was simple enough and easy to spell so i just said "might as well" and went for it, but... i hecked up, apparently. D: (i honestly did not expect sycamore to be the divisive fandom presence that he's turned into... i mean. damn. rigging the shipping polls? wtf people)
    Nah, not your fault. There's no such thing as foresight, otherwise everything would have perfect names because we'd be holding off the most meaningful ones for the biggest ones (like if only Neighbor weren't taken, or anything meaning calm and serenity). And if the Ash/Serena 'shippers get Amourshipping, the SycaCal peeps who use that tag are going to be the ones hurting from it, being swamped and shite. They can use it, but I don't think it'll be helpful for them. =o

And it wasn't...*nose pinch* the story is someone she knew did it without her knowledge. I choose to believe her at the risk of looking like a fool, but if there's anything I'm used to, it's that, so it's fine. But...it might be PerfectWorld in the end, if her own comments in public and private mean anything. I dunno. This sucks.

Nah, not your fault. There's no such thing as foresight, otherwise everything would have perfect names because we'd be holding off the most meaningful ones for the biggest ones (like if only Neighbor weren't taken, or anything meaning calm and serenity). And if the Ash/Serena 'shippers get Amourshipping, the SycaCal peeps who use that tag are going to be the ones hurting from it, being swamped and shite. They can use it, but I don't think it'll be helpful for them. =o

And it wasn't...*nose pinch* the story is someone she knew did it without her knowledge. I choose to believe her at the risk of looking like a fool, but if there's anything I'm used to, it's that, so it's fine. But...it might be PerfectWorld in the end, if her own comments in public and private mean anything. I dunno. This sucks.
    hmm yeah i guess you're right... there's only so many "simple" names still available at this point. gotta dole em out sparingly, i suppose.

and ohh ok i see. either way, though, it's just... urgh. people srsly need to calm themselves. B|
    *sends you something for the headache you undoubtedly have*
    Luna Tiger likes this.